Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

shit, well when i click on that previous thread it went to what i wanted :/ oh well, it was a post about him lotting a novio and jumping servers with it. did the same thing again, cept with 100m+ not 15m lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol @ Lanstarr. I'm just so mad he left. So so mad.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

He ran one of the best linkshells on the server. Why would he get mayad at 1 douchbag leaving?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Iremire View Post
    It was more like 5 months :c
    seems like decy got his revenge, karma's a bitch huh, guess you shouldn't start your ls bank off by jacking someones account to fund dyamis runs, lol

love you ire, kisses

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NAx2rekdmY...h_horse_02.jpg

there you go, get right up there again bud.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Yeah cause i stole decy's account. Right? The info wasn't just given to me from someone i had met 2 minutes prior. And i changed all his information cause that's what you do when you steal it? Who would want a piece of shit no homam pld / rng anyway. Yes the 3m in gear/gil on hand really helped us start an ls bank dude. You're an idiot and are still mad cause i wouldn't let you in the multiple times you begged me to get a pearl.

Also you think yassin stealing currency matters to us? This thread was to get it known that he did it. If he returned it awesome we could finish someones relic if he doesn't not a big deal we could make the gil for that in a week. Titanss (who isn't in the shell can confirm our income since he had access to our forums and saw the bank thread we have.) since you will probably stain this thread with "yea right you guys dont make that much."

How's iizerg? Oh wait panda kicked you cause you fucking suck.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

fuck sake lol... leave me outta this, i dont even play no more!

is that unspeakable in your avatar? holy shit lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    is that unspeakable in your avatar? holy shit lol
    lol

i love you

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Titanss (who isn't in the shell can confirm our income since he had access to our forums and saw the bank thread we have.) since you will probably stain this thread with "yea right you guys dont make that much."
    cking suck.
    Yes I can confirm.. That shit was just a drop in the bucket compared to their current bank.

Just bumping this since after kinda being in contact with him ~2 days ago, he left the server without warning, basically BSed about "thinking about returning" the currency, seems almost everything he said was a lie.

Mandau+Annihilator+(Amano maybe, definitely had Totsu+70silver). Hume Male 1B I think. Every job @ 75, Goldsmithing 100, all subcrafts 60. http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Phoenix/Ihu

Wouldn't trust anything he says really, no idea what server he's on now, but seems to have transferred today. Rather not get into drama/etc, as has already been said, 70silver wasn't that big of a loss recently (and we'll [well, Resonance] be posting 2 more relics within a week!).

own

HE SOLD THE ACCOUNT. AND HE DID A RECALL ON THE ACCOUNT

Admin edit: Do not post others' personal information without their EXPLICIT consent.