Closed Thread

Thread: Looking for guild     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looking for guild

I'm a Fireball mage with pretty good gear (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...in&cn=Ac%C3%A8). Up until now I had computer issues while running 25 mans but I believe I finally fixed it based on how the last two nights of 25 man raiding have gone for me. I'm not really looking for a guild like gulks that spends all its time ramming its head against LK heroic, my previous guild was 9/12 heroic and I have experience doing both heroic Saph and Putricide without failing. I LOVE 10 mans, and older raids, so if your guild does ToGC/Ulduar, ICC10 HMs, Farms TOGC mounts, ect I would love to be a part of it. I want to transfer servers because Ursin is desolate so that's not an issue, nor is faction.

Mainly I want to join a guild with a good personality, my last one the core raiders really didn't know how to do anything besides insult people and make your mom jokes, same goes for the leaders. I have a very open schedule. I know my class inside and out.

Also I wouldn't even mind if its a 10 man strict guild, just looking for a place to have fun and play some video games with fun people.

Banned.

BG Level

I wish I could gtfo but I have to hang around cause of my maybe halfway kind of shot at Glad

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I have a two person guild you can join. We're just playing alts waiting for Cata when we'll get 2-4 people back (dunno if Cephius is coming back, lol) and make a 10-man guild. We're casual in mindset but everyone is good at playing and everyone is mature. You'll find us hanging out on vent all night no matter what we're playing.

It's not much to offer and I don't expect you to take this seriously since you seem a bit more into raiding than we can offer, but oh well. However Cho'gall is pretty strong for pugging so you can deal with the immature retards while doing some raids and hang out with us until we have a guild in Cata.

After my last raid I did more dps than our fire spec'ed mage.. I wish you luck and hope he's just stupid or you're pro at fire

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

fire is top atm