BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quick question;

I want to change the font colour so that "XXX's refresh affect wears off" stands out a little more than white. Does anyone know off hand to save me trial and error'ing?

Cheers

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Midge View Post
    Quick question;

I want to change the font colour so that "XXX's refresh affect wears off" stands out a little more than white. Does anyone know off hand to save me trial and error'ing?

Cheers
    It can't be done.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

If you are on PC, just get yarnball. Best thing I can think of.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quick question;

Cheers
    FFXI has a built in text system, look for 'negative debuffs' like phrase in the config (ingame).

Edit: this will change more than just refresh, but these are generally a good thing to keep track of.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
    FFXI has a built in text system, look for 'negative debuffs' like phrase in the config (ingame).

Edit: this will change more than just refresh, but these are generally a good thing to keep track of.
    That's not what he asked.

You can't change the 'effect wears off' text color, it'll always be plain white.

Like the other guy said yarnball is the solution, rdm would be incredibly annoying without it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I just tried Yarnball and it's awesome. Feck knows how I go to 65 without it. Cheers!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    You can't change the 'effect wears off' text color, it'll always be plain white.

Like the other guy said yarnball is the solution, rdm would be incredibly annoying without it.
    It was a shot in the dark for the text color. Yarnball is great.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Any one have any experience or tips on Scylla? Really want to kill this guy for the dagger. Thanks.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Not sure if this worthy of thread for discussion so ill post here.

I believe i read a forum on BG a while back (im not gonna try search tool always fails me) that compared different drk zerg options mkris kclub bscythe and dual wielding mkris and kclub.

IIRC the conclusion was kclub/mkris with suppa earring came out half a swing better than kclub single hand on average.

with new level cap going to 80 soon i was wondering what the viability of kclub / oclub with suppa would be?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quick question;

Cheers
    Another thing you can do (since you can't change that white) is just to make every other action a bright color. So that way, the white sticks out.

But yes, Yarnball is awesome.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Any one have any experience or tips on Scylla? Really want to kill this guy for the dagger. Thanks.
    Scylla's dagger is D35, 201 delay, 14 Attack, 5 Acc supposedly. (10.44 DPS)

Dex/Acc Dakini is D34, 190 delay, 4 Dex, 8 Acc. (10.74 DPS)

Dex/Acc Dakini has 10 Acc total, Papilio Kirpan has 5 Acc and 14 Attack below 100TP. Dex/Acc Dakini is the better choice in pretty much every situation that you should be on Dancer for. Toss in Scylla being a bitch and the dagger having a crap drop rate, it's really not worth your trouble.

That said, Thorny used to "solo" it (duo it with himself) by tanking Scylla on RDM/NIN and BPing it with his Summoner, using the summoner to sac adds as necessary. Don't let it get TP, it won't WS, you won't die. I've killed it once with 2 PLD/NIN, WHM, RDM, BRD, BLM, BLM. They were JPs I met at the camp. It got rough a few times, but they pulled through. Letting him get TP seems like a pretty terrible idea overall.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

You're absolutely right, not even gonna bother with that bish. Thanks.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you HAD to take a BST to ToAU44: Nashmeira's Plea, what jug pets would you consider?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Spagnutty View Post
    If you HAD to take a BST to ToAU44: Nashmeira's Plea, what jug pets would you consider?
    Panzer galahad or scarlet sap.. all the other good dd jugpets are dark based which would kinda suck for all the light based attacks in that fight.

dont underestimate a well geared bst tho.. better than half the trash sam's you find out there nowadays >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Anyone know of any crit rate bonus estimation for Blade: Jin? I already looked through "dex/crit relation, WS crits, WS gorgets discussion" (actual post, yeah, lol2007), but this doesn't really help.

Aside for the above data: pooling the given samples (3/30 and 8/30 while accounting for 9% base and 24% + 6%, respectively) (not really voodoo statistics) gives a rough interval estimate (-10.73%, 8.39%) for the "actual" crit rate bonus, this assuming a fixed bonus since TP likely wasn't controlled, where the margin of error is almost as bad as the approximate upper bound for ME given n = 60, sqrt(1/60)*100%.

Considering likely variable TP favors a higher estimate of crit rate, the data doesn't support a +10% crit bonus at 100 TP, at least back in 2007.

Gotten really mixed responses and read different numbers in several places, but does anyone definitively know (Basically went to check every hour or so, I guess) the repop times on T3 VNMs? I've heard/read anywhere from 1-8 hours.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Is it possible to use Spirit Link after ws even before Wyvern depletes its tp by using breath?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

rehash of my unanswered question a few pages back:

What is the potency of the additional effect weapons for Trial of the Magians? e.g. DEF Down, ATK Down, EVA Down, ACC Down. I recall reading ~10% but would like confirmation/sources/etc..

Secondly, I read that the proc rate of the weapons is tied to Delay. What is a rough idea of the proc rate for say a sword? Thanks for any answers.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What kind of information would I need to unlink a token from the account when talking to SE and possibly relink another one to an already created SE ID? My husband signed up for the SE account tied to his account, then added my account and my mule if that matters.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast