+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Hasn't every Zelda game just been a "remake" of a previous Zelda game with a slightly odd twist?

I want a fucking remake of Link to the Past. That shit was awesome.
    I want my squeal to A Link to the Past, a Remake would be good, but I want something that expands what that game has given us, such an amazing title D:

People say Graal Online is just A Link to the Past online, when it's really .. not anything like it lol.

SwaggerlikeKillquick

Edit: NVM... Thx for vid

I miss skipping school and not doing homework to get all heart containers in that game.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

oh nostalgia, is there no end to your bullshit?

Formerly known as Arcknight.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SwaggerlikeKillquick View Post
    I miss skipping school and not doing homework to get all heart containers in that game.
    Wow I thought I was the only clown that did that. Oh 6th grade...

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Eh Nintendo is one of the few companies I'd actually trust to remake a game given their work standards.

I'm personally not that hyped though because I played these games to death as a kid.
    As a kid? fuck I have the collectors edition for Gamecube with OoT on it along with Zelda 1 and 2, I still play that shit every few months lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Hasn't every Zelda game just been a "remake" of a previous Zelda game with a slightly odd twist?
    This applies to every almost videogame in a sense, even different series. ("KoF is a remake of SF with a slightly odd twist.") Sequels and remakes and genres are based on previously released games. The (slightly odd) differences between these games make them worth playing. Remakes tend to have less of these differences.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Honestly, watching that speed trial made me want to immediately play OoT.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    People say Graal Online is just A Link to the Past online, when it's really .. not anything like it lol.
    Wow... didn't think someone else knew about Graal Online... Played the shit out of that game back around 2000 or 2001 for several years until it became pay-to-play :\ Met so many great people on it that some I still talk to today XD Was a fun game that felt like SNES Zelda style with several twists and additions

Damn more nostalgia rush from this remake and talk of Graal

I hope for great things in this remake haha would be nice if they somehow remade Zelda 1-2 in 3D too XD

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would buy the 3DS in a heartbeat if they made an online-capable version of Zelda Four Swords (complete with single-cart play for local). I don't know about you guys, but that shit was fun with friends.
    (both the version in GBA:LTTP and the stand-alone GCN copy)

Speaking of which, I'm surprised no one's tried to make a PC remake of that.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Getting stuck in the Water Temple for 2 years and then not playing it for another 1 because I was scared of the Ghost Temple. This would be sweet.

I've been hoping for this for a while, wondering if it would happen when the original DS came out and they re-made Super Mario 64. but was sad to see nothing from it. It'd be immense to see a MM remake eventually.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Silversonic_11 View Post
    Getting stuck in the Water Temple for 2 years and then not playing it for another 1 because I was scared of the Ghost Temple. This would be sweet.

I've been hoping for this for a while, wondering if it would happen when the original DS came out and they re-made Super Mario 64. but was sad to see nothing from it. It'd be immense to see a MM remake eventually.
    I'm not the only one that was scared of the Shadow Temple apparently

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku_Asura View Post
    I fuckin love the Shadow Temple because the boss battle is one of my favorites. Then again, I'm into that kinda stuff anyway so it never bothered me.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    Wow... didn't think someone else knew about Graal Online... Played the shit out of that game back around 2000 or 2001 for several years until it became pay-to-play :\ Met so many great people on it that some I still talk to today XD Was a fun game that felt like SNES Zelda style with several twists and additions

Damn more nostalgia rush from this remake and talk of Graal

I hope for great things in this remake haha would be nice if they somehow remade Zelda 1-2 in 3D too XD
    I liked it back when it was F2P because shit was was some what fun, I used to play with my friend sean and bob and asdkfldkasj ;_; its nothing like how it used to be now :/ I checked like last year and Graal Classic was just.. fucked.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku_Asura View Post
    Psh, I doesn't afraid anything.

Actually I lied, fuck that Shadow Temple, lol.

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

What was so special about A Link to the Past? I played that one through and don't recall anything very memorable popping out to me at the moment.

Banned.

BG Level

Most the best songs of OoT(which everyone faps over) and thus basically everything that followed came from LttP. That's one, anyway.

EDIT: Oh and the series was probably memorable for its very high productive values in general. You didn't think the game looked nice for its time?

Speaking of which I am surprising they haven't gotten rid of the shitty 90's-American Link to the Past subtitle and replaced it with Triforce of the Gods by now.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    I fuckin love the Shadow Temple because the boss battle is one of my favorites. Then again, I'm into that kinda stuff anyway so it never bothered me.
    Who didn't love Bongo Bongo and Twinrova?

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    What was so special about A Link to the Past? I played that one through and don't recall anything very memorable popping out to me at the moment.
    Nostalgia. No, but yeah I can't remember if I beat the game. Never played the rest and of course will never play this one.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The entire soundtrack is what makes LttP one of the most memorable Zelda games.

Majora was better than Ocarina though. The obvious improvements sealed the deal for me though many may disagree.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    The entire soundtrack is what makes LttP one of the most memorable Zelda games.

Majora was better than Ocarina though. The obvious improvements sealed the deal for me though many may disagree.
    This so much. I loved LttP soundtrack and also thought MM was better then OoT. I'm not sure where to rank LttP because I'm sure nostalgia is blinding me but it was one of my favorite zelda games.