FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

lol. We're in the studio all this week trying to get it wrapped up. Got some videos that we'll be putting up on youtube this weekend as well.

Your one (and only?) fan on BG is waiting for updaaaaaates :D I should really remove Manhattan from my songlist...gives me the urge to bother you every time I listen to it :D

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

lol. We've run into some major set backs atm, but we're doing what we can, I promise you. It's just a very hectic time for us. We got sidetracked on finishing the album due to being assigned some tasks by a couple of labels (Victory & Capital *crosses fingers*). As soon as we get that wrapped up we'll be back on track.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

A quick update. The release of our EP has been pushed back to late October.

September 25th we have 2 Warner Brothers representatives coming to check us out at The Rock Shop in Fayetteville, NC. If you live in or near the area please come out and show some support! This is a VERY big deal. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I listened to Fifteen/Aurora Blue and in my opinion it's too repetitive,predictable (guitar rifts, singing, etc.) kind of started dozing off around 3 minutes in. Also that weird thing where it kind of sounds auto-tuned deep voiceness for Fifteen? I was confused as to the sound you were going for. This coming from someone who enjoys band play styles like Brand New, Heavy Heavy Low Low, #12 and The Fall Of Troy. Good luck though with the band though.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I will wait for the leak and Qal to post it!

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I really do like what you've done. I might consider plunking down the cash for this when you're all done with it. Let us know the status. For an apartment it's pretty damn good. If you guys can come up with the money for some studio time I'm sure it will be that much better. Only thing I can say as far as "dislike" is I heard some high pitch frequency in Aurora Blue. Don;t know if it's intentional or not. Guessing not. Also yeah, the drums could be a bit more defined/louder, but with the limit you've got, it sounds a-ok.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    I listened to Fifteen/Aurora Blue and in my opinion it's too repetitive,predictable (guitar rifts, singing, etc.) kind of started dozing off around 3 minutes in. Also that weird thing where it kind of sounds auto-tuned deep voiceness for Fifteen? I was confused as to the sound you were going for.
    Hey, I appreciate ya taking the time to listen and give some criticism though. Just like any band, some people are gonna' like, some won't. As far as the sound, there's no predefined sound we aim for aside from keeping it marketable for commercial purposes. We just write and see what happens. The newer stuff we've written would probably be more to your taste since it involves a lot of poly-metric riffs and unorthodox time signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I will wait for the leak and Qal to post it!

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I really do like what you've done. I might consider plunking down the cash for this when you're all done with it. Let us know the status. For an apartment it's pretty damn good. If you guys can come up with the money for some studio time I'm sure it will be that much better. Only thing I can say as far as "dislike" is I heard some high pitch frequency in Aurora Blue. Don;t know if it's intentional or not. Guessing not. Also yeah, the drums could be a bit more defined/louder, but with the limit you've got, it sounds a-ok.
    Thank ya'. There's definitely some things that need to be cleaned up in the mix before the final release. If things work out at this show, we won't have to worry about paying for studio time. One of the same reps came here about 4 years ago to check out our singer's old band. A week later they were in Cali. The deal ended up falling apart because of the drummer causing some insane drama and the band split up. Hopefully they're equally impressed with us. *crosses fingers*

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Posted these in the Youtube thread and forgot to put em' here for some reason. Sound quality isn't very good for the electric show, but it gives you an idea of what we're like live, electric or acoustic. (I'm the bass player if I didn't mention that previously). Some chick that knows our guitar player recorded it, that's why it's on him most of the time, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqQAmaj38Wo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SI4d2donq4

And this is a nice little solo that we ended up scrapping, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnwcHhE_92U

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't know if you know it was me or not, but I'm Bech's friend that he told you about who liked your music. Just wanted to say thanks for the songs! Big fan of Fifteen and Aurora Blue and I wish you all the luck with your band in the future! Anxious to hear some more soon enough

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Oh sweet. Much appreciated man! Unless we get sidetracked with Warner Brothers (which would be a good thing) we'll have our EP wrapped up in October.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

lol, I just barely got around to listening to y'all. I listened to 15 and Aurora Blue and I'm impressed. I really do like it. Will most definitely be picking up your EP come October.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Ya' know, it's still really bizarre and somewhat surreal whenever someone says they like it. Especially coming from people I don't know, since they're far more objective.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn