BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlsea View Post
    Am I the only one looking forward to Fell Cleave? Delivers an area attack. Radius varies with TP. I'm 100% happy with KJ/RR and great axe has no elemental or aoe weapon skill yet. Plus the effect is shinny.
    Might be interesting if the dmg is good, although can't use alot with other mobs around unless range is really small at 100%, interested to test Bora Axe myself, here's hoping for atleast 4.0 ftp str mod.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
    I understand Slug has a high fTP, I just did a piss poor job of phrasing my question. I'm not sure why it would be more inconsistent or take more ammo.

Slug Shot: Delivers an inaccurate attack that deals quadruple damage.

Numbing Shot: Delivers a short-ranged attack that deals triple damage.

To say it a different way, what would it take in terms of fTP and modifiers from gear for Numbing Shot to match Slug Shot?
    Sorry I misread 'triple damage' as a multihit, but the 'triple damage' likely refers to a 3.0ish fTP, while if I'm not mistaken the Slug description is actually out of date as the fTP used to be 4ish but is now 5.

If this is in fact the case, the amount of modifiers it'd take to outdo a 66% fTP increase would be a whole fuckload.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

well i hope ageha > rana makes somethin cool, because it sounds like it might be awesome

Not sure why people are assuming anything based on the descriptions, considering how incomplete that information is. 1hit WSes generally get the pdif/attack boosts and higher fTPs. Guillotine doesn't have anything useful vary with TP. All top Sam WSes are "occasionally blinds/paras/silences". There's 75% STR WS mods, and there's mods with Agi+Int. Until you see all this information, there's really absolutely nothing to base whether the WSes are good on.

Furthermore, I hope people realize that the formulas are all changing right? At the very least, the alpha on WSC. And I wouldn't put it past SE to change other things too.

Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    well i hope ageha > rana makes somethin cool, because it sounds like it might be awesome
    I'm hoping its on the same side of light of kaiten so SAMs can be everywhere on the SC chart since it is an SC based job

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Sorry I misread 'triple damage' as a multihit, but the 'triple damage' likely refers to a 3.0ish fTP, while if I'm not mistaken the Slug description is actually out of date as the fTP used to be 4ish but is now 5.

If this is in fact the case, the amount of modifiers it'd take to outdo a 66% fTP increase would be a whole fuckload.
    Makes sense, I didn't realize Slug was a 5, not a 4. Ah well, so much for variety.

Semi off topic question, if you don't mind. Does the melee/short range aspect of Blast Shot change the sweet spot penalty?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

tachi motherfucking butterflies

really?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
    Makes sense, I didn't realize Slug was a 5, not a 4. Ah well, so much for variety.

Semi off topic question, if you don't mind. Does the melee/short range aspect of Blast Shot change the sweet spot penalty?
    Not that I know of, doubt there has been much testing. Hope it does since rng gets dmg bonus in sweet spot now, imagine it should work on ws also, would be pretty bad if this ws was dead for rng before it even comes out due to poor thought by SE.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc View Post
    Not that I know of, doubt there has been much testing. Hope it does since rng gets dmg bonus in sweet spot now, imagine it should work on ws also, would be pretty bad if this ws was dead for rng before it even comes out due to poor thought by SE.
    Might be interesting to see if the WS is meant to be close for Joy (or m.kris) Cor, and lesser extent k.club rng.

If Ageha's chance to lower DEF has a decent proc rate and potency it could be pretty good just as a standalone WS (especially in a larger group).

Tachi: Armor Break-go

But if the CHR+20 GKT that was added is any indication, I'm not holding my breath for the raw damage.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yes, the official name of the WS, as of June 21st is TACHI: BUTTERFLIES.

Depends on the potency too.

What I want to know is what are Ageha's modifiers, and is it fragmentation property?

Because if it functions like Y/G/K, but hits def and is frag property.... /cream pants.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Yes, the official name of the WS, as of June 21st is TACHI: BUTTERFLIES.
    If they had called it Tachi: Chō no one would be complaining.... Also kasha translates to wheel of flowers, rana to raven, gekko to moonlight...

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

No Tornado Kick at 75 with full H2H merits.

Ageha unlocked with 304 skill.

Fkin score.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sanguine Blade was unlocked with 304 skill on my pld

100 TP, hagun, overwhelm, 71+71 STR (used J torque cause idk what gorget)

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9053/agev.png

oof

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

337 damage to colibri with Ageha, wonder how much def down it gives though and if it renkeis with kaiten. x2 SC damage Ageha > Kaiten = win?

those skill numbers are counting merits right?

304-16, 288

what's that level 78 for a a- skill?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ageha > Kaiten doesn't renkei