BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Hubby got his Rivian ETA. If all goes well, we’ll have it in November/December.

Sadly, stupid Biden rebate looks to be dead in the water, but we are still getting it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...m_source=share

ʘ__ʘ

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Wow fuck you welt.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Lmfaooo

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Yeah dealers are stupid but I guess their customers are stupider lol.

You can pay less than half that with 0 down.

Never put anything down on a lease.
    Yeah was watching some YAA (Your Auto Advocate) vids and that was his #1 rule. Loose all that shit if you roll off the lot and get T-boned immediately. It's just burning that money up.

This was the initial write up for the 2021 Wrangler 4xe
    Spoiler: show

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Lol!

We getting the yellow, boys. So even more ridiculous.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Yeah was watching some YAA (Your Auto Advocate) vids and that was his #1 rule. Loose all that shit if you roll off the lot and get T-boned immediately. It's just burning that money up.
    For sure, I actually had my Ram totaled when I got rear ended a few years ago. They hit me so hard they bent truck bed up like a pyramid. Got a nice check from the insurance company which went to my next vehicle's drive off and taxes.
    This was the initial write up for the 2021 Wrangler 4xe
    Spoiler: show

Yikes. MF and residual are off, worst lease term length, and that's a Sahara right? Dude mine has every feature and just barely breaks 60k. The high altitude was that price with every item added and would have been 383 a month and nothing out of pocket but taxes/fees.

For sure, I actually had my Ram totaled when I got rear ended a few years ago. They hit me so hard they bent truck bed up like a pyramid. Got a nice check from the insurance company which went to my next vehicle's drive off and taxes.Yikes. MF and residual are off, worst lease term length, and that's a Sahara right? Dude mine has every feature and just barely breaks 60k. The high altitude was that price with every item added and would have been 383 a month and nothing out of pocket but taxes/fees.
    Assuming the worst lease term is the 48mo one? 36 is pretty standard right? And yeah that's just a Sahara, not sure what all is on it since it's not listed in that lease but I know he straight up just told me "They are rare so we mark them up by 5k right off the bat"

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Assuming the worst lease term is the 48mo one? 36 is pretty standard right? And yeah that's just a Sahara, not sure what all is on it since it's not listed in that lease but I know he straight up just told me "They are rare so we mark them up by 5k right off the bat"
    Yeah 36 months almost always has the best money factor and residual value, although right now there is a Nissan frontier 18 month which is like 99% residual lol.

As soon as he said mark them up by 5K that's worth walking out on. Dealer near me has two on the lot right now. They're popular but you could just have one built and wait roughly 90 days. Rare is definitely not the right term, especially when there are so many on the road and how fast they are selling.

Definitely check out Leasehackr for your area Even if you're not sure about leasing yet, that way you have an idea of the numbers versus financing and what your area has available. Brokers will be able to get that thing shipped from anywhere and many people do fly out to pick them up.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Lol!

We getting the yellow, boys. So even more ridiculous.
    Plz tell me you got the R1S at least lol

Fucking LOL @ one of the top replies: "This picture is all the market research I need"

Yeah 36 months almost always has the best money factor and residual value, although right now there is a Nissan frontier 18 month which is like 99% residual lol.

As soon as he said mark them up by 5K that's worth walking out on. Dealer near me has two on the lot right now. They're popular but you could just have one built and wait roughly 90 days. Rare is definitely not the right term, especially when there are so many on the road and how fast they are selling.

Definitely check out Leasehackr for your area Even if you're not sure about leasing yet, that way you have an idea of the numbers versus financing and what your area has available. Brokers will be able to get that thing shipped from anywhere and many people do fly out to pick them up.
    yeah, watching YAA on Youtube as well on how to use Leasehackr and figure it all out, and to roll some of the fees into the overall lease at times.

Just using Leasehackr with all the info in as he has it, it should be at like $400-450 or so to be "reasonable"

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Here's the north east deals for reference, what region are you?

Here's the north east deals for reference, what region are you?

I'm in NM so SouthWest region, but for an amazing deal i'll originate it a bit out of the way (also as an excuse to do a random road trip) so midwest/Texas/NW is close enough

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Plz tell me you got the R1S at least lol

Fucking LOL @ one of the top replies: "This picture is all the market research I need"
    R1T. Hubby wanted a truck. It would be a huge help with cub scouts n' such.

Found a dealer in Idaho, who if I finance through them will get me my buildout for 42k (Jeep Wrangler Sahara that build out on website starts at 47k, so a good 5k below). Apparently the Tread Lightly program is still a thing, which can save you 1% off jeep purchases.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Just saw a Rivian R1T on the road by my kid's elementary school - wasn't aware they started deliveries?

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Spam posts crack me the fuck up sometimes lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Spam posts crack me the fuck up sometimes lol
    lol, this one is funny indeed.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Think the Rivian might be out. Sad. They increased the prices on preorders by 20%. Our build would go up about $15k. We are holding our reservation in case things change, but from the sounds of it they did a bait and switch and knew they couldn’t sell at the prices (they are dealing with an ex-employee lawsuit and she brought this up). Looks like the majority that got the cars at the initial price were employees and then they bumped it up. So chances are no changes even with the backlash. Rumors are that won’t even be the only price increase they’ll do.

We still have a reservation on the f-150 Lightning EV, but now hubby is rethinking about a truck at all. Which, I love him to death, but is amazing considering he just spent 6+ months convincing me we need a truck, and now I still think we need a truck lol! Biggest reason for me is camping, especially now when we have to 4x a year with the cub scouts and that requires tent camping and us assisting with bringing supplies for the troop. It’s good for our own personal camping adventures.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video