+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

If you don't like the looks of the Volvo XC90 Recharge the issue is that you have poor taste.

(we love ours, getting ~130mpg)

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Also

https://twitter.com/archibaldcrane/s...L26TeyW1w&s=19

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i had one gay theater brother and adolescence was a whirlwind of drama both real and manufactured, my sympathies Tyche

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Get the new Grand Highlander AWD Hybrid or wait for the 2025 4Runner Hybrid honestly. I want the new hybrid Taco when we give our current Taco back in June. The new Land Cruiser looks like a giant FJ Cruiser which is awesome but 23mpg is still pretty hard to suffer these days if you're roadtripping a decent amount. I still want one though.

Our Audi Q4 Etron is holding up pretty goddamn well in the winter out here. The charge isn't amazing but we get at least 2.7-2.9mi/kwh which is solid for sub-32 degree weather. My buddy picked a Q8 Etron and he fuckin loves it. They live in Boston so they're schlepping two kids and a dog around pretty easily but they don't need a lot of range.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    The smart thing would be to scrap both our current vehicles and buy a minivan and a 5 passenger SUV or truck. Neither my wife or I want anything to do with a minivan though, so 7 passenger SUV it is.

I don't hate the Hyundai Palisade, but I feel like a million people have them. Don't like the looks of the CX-90 or the XC90 (although I love everything other than the looks including the all electric mode which has the range to get me to work and back). Sequoias are impossible to find and I've not heard great things about the configuration, especially the third row. Highlanders are boring. I've heard great things about the new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, but I have quality concerns.
    Have you seen the new Santa Fe redesigns? My wife and I are in more or less the same position as you. Those are starting to hit the dealerships now, and they have a hybrid option. I recall reading that they might be ever so slightly smaller than the Palisade in trunk space, but the design is very interesting and appealing to me.

I am a big fan of the Grand Highlanders Zet mentioned too, but they're just a tad bit out of our price range.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by jelkwaz View Post
    Have you seen the new Santa Fe redesigns? My wife and I are in more or less the same position as you. Those are starting to hit the dealerships now, and they have a hybrid option. I recall reading that they might be ever so slightly smaller than the Palisade in trunk space, but the design is very interesting and appealing to me.

I am a big fan of the Grand Highlanders Zet mentioned too, but they're just a tad bit out of our price range.
    I couldn't find a Calligraphy trim PHEV nearby. They appear backordered. They also haven't given fuel economy numbers for the 24 PHEV model either.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag