+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smallville Season 10     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Smallville Season 10

Thought about adding to current Smallville thread but it's not S9 news. Now S10 comming up. Last season, etc etc.. news about big guest star:

[link deleted]

I plan to go. Went a few years back. It was in a smaller room last time I went.

Spoiler: show
    wtf he's dead!!!

didn't they have to kill him off because he always got drunk on set haha.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Considering Schneider is a pretty devout born-again, I doubt they got rid of him because of a drinking problem or anything like that. It was a storyline-driven death, not an "actor-being-a-dbag"-driven death.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

[link deleted]

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

meh, she was a bad actress in that part so I'm not really caring if she comes back.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

[link deleted]
    SO SO SO SO EXCITED. SO FREAKING HOT.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

[link deleted]

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Man, while I agree Marsters and Braniac were awesome villians...I don't see a place for them in the current story arc. Then again John Schneider is coming back and rumor is they're trying to convince Michael Rosenbaum to make a guest spot....could be a flashback episode maybe."

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I will be pretty upset if rosenbaum doesnt appear in at least one ep.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

more spoilery news from comic con
    A packed Comic-Con audience was treated to the debut of the first released footage from Smallville: Season 10 today, and definitely liked what they saw.

Footage showed Lois saying, "I'm the last to know", and we see her looking at the full Superman suit Martha gave Clark (it was confirmed during the panel that this was the Superman Returns suit). We see Carter Hall/Hawkman in a desert setting, saying, "I guess you never know what fate has planned for you," and Lois also appears to be in this desert scenario.

Tess Mercer wakes up in Cadmus Labs, and sees in a reflection that she is horribly disfigured on one side of her face. She meets a young boy there who shows her adult bodies in fluid filled tanks. When Tess asks the boy who they are, he says, 'My brothers."

Chloe is seen, declaring, "I have to find Oliver." We then see a montage of characters, and while it seems some of it is culled from previous seasons, it's obvious that we should expect to see them again – including Lionel Luther and the previously announced Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort). We then see new footage of Clark walking up to Jonathan Kent on the Kent Farm, who tells him, "Something very dark is coming. And you're going to be tested."

The trailer ends a quick montage, including Chloe holding Dr. Fate's helmet, and a voice over of Jonathan Kent saying, "You're going to be the greatest hero the world has ever seen," before we cut to Lois saying, "Superman." The final shots show Clark apparently flying (!) straight up holding the Daily Planet globe in his hands.

Suffice to say, the crowd went wild.

During the panel, there were plenty of other facts revealed about the final season of the series, including:

Moderator Geoff Johns announced that he will again be writing an episode this season, and revealed it would introduce Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. Asked which Blue Beetle it would be, Johns said we'd see Jaime Reyes and Skeets, and added, "And you might even see Ted Kord."

Darkseid will indeed be in Season 10, though executive producer Brian Peterson said he'd be, "In a little different form than you're used to. Hopefully you'll like it."

Now that Lois knows Clark is The Blur, Erica Durance joked, "She can use it against him later, I think. That's a true woman. " She continued, "[She has] the opportunity to have a little power over Clark, which is nice for Lois – and yet still protect him and encourage him to be the hero that he is." She smiled and added, "Then she'll get impatient and say, 'What's up?'"

Will Clark wear the iconic red and blue suit this year? All Peterson would say was, "Tom is in a little different change up from the black suit last year."

Of course, the question of whether Lex Luthor would return came up from an audience member. They had no definitive answer, but executive producer Kelley Souders said, "Nothing would make me happier than to have Rosey back." She added, "If you want him back, let him know," to the audience – who cheered loudly, showing that yes indeed, they'd like to see Rosenbaum back on the show.

As to whether Clark will fly finally, Peterson simply said, "Well we all know how the comics turn out, so I think that's probably the answer for that."

When the producers were asked if they had anything on their "bucket list" they wanted to include in Season 10, Kelly Souders noted, "You'll see some very handpicked images all through the season and it will all culminate in the finale." Peterson said they threw a lot of big images/moments they'd wanted to do for awhile in the show's 200th episode, airing this fall.

Other introductions will include, "a couple of characters from the Suicide Squad and some of Darkseid's harbingers," according to Souders.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Mexican Beetle!

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Found it on youtube lots of fan screaming and the audio kind of cuts out towards the end.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Christ I hate when they show shit like that and everyone's screaming lol.

i'm excited, Chloe being fate is very reasonable.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Christ that was annoying to watch. I love Smallville and all, but these people need to take it down a few hundred notches. "OH SNAP, SNAP" At the very end had me rolling my eyes and laughing hysterically at the same time.

That being said, very psyched to see this season and how much they can do with it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Cannot fucking wait. I am probably setting myself up to be disappointed but damn.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Only watching it for a completionist factor, and to say "yes, I watched this shit from beginning to end. You want torture? Suck it." so yeah.

I just hope it's semi decent. Going in with zero expectations.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What the hell are you guys going on about? Season 8 & 9 ( were fucking amazingly good, minus a couple episodes (I'm looking at you Lois, dancing in a bridal outfit and vacuuming)

Even season 7 with the "end" of Lex (we all know he's got clones) was a pretty solid season. Thing I hated most was Lana, and they used less and less of her as time went on, and now.. now at all.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

One decent season can't erase a ton of bad. There's been so many times where I wanted to just say "Fuck it. This shit's even more terrible than I thought", but I didn't because.. why give up on it before it's over? I can't go this long and just quit, after all.

Basically any scene this past season that Zod was in, I fast forwarded. Every time he spoke, it's like he forced himself to almost cry on the spot. Dude was annoying as fuck.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I just rushed through seasons 8-9 after stopping watching about half way through season 7. Lana was the deciding factor in why i stopped watching, that bitch crying every episode was getting out of hand.

I agree Zods accent was quite annoying and he certainly over acted, but i really enjoyed seasons 8-9, cant wait for 10!.