+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Greasemonkey is a script to stop megaupload's stupid time limit. Icefilms is probably the best website out there, great quality too.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Greasemonkey is a script to stop megaupload's stupid time limit. Icefilms is probably the best website out there, great quality too.
    So you dont have to pay for Megavideo anymore ? hmm interesting.

Iv been paying for Megavideo premium for about a year now. $20 usually gets me 3 months which is great for what i use it for.

And yea after i got around how to use Icefilms it really is the best. HD & DVD quality links/streams.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

With IQS the only thing you need a premium account for is using Ice on diff PCs in the same house(it can cause MV to fail to connect without a premium account).

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    So you dont have to pay for Megavideo anymore ? hmm interesting.

Iv been paying for Megavideo premium for about a year now. $20 usually gets me 3 months which is great for what i use it for.

And yea after i got around how to use Icefilms it really is the best. HD & DVD quality links/streams.
    I don't know what else Megavideo has (I know for megaupload, it's worth it for premium because of simultaneous downloads), but there are a lot of things that can fix the download wait timers for megavideo/upload. With the combination of the GM script and another add-on called illimitux there's no delay between when streaming or downloading can occur(although still limited by the 1 download at a time from what I've seen).

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I guess when my premium expires ill check it out! Do you find speeds lower because you dont have a premium for load up times or anything?

When you say limits to one download do you mean from MU or you can only stream one show at a time?