The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I can imagine a good strategy would be to bring 12 people, have 6 EXPing on mandies for time chests, and the other 6 popping NMs and such, then.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    I can imagine a good strategy would be to bring 12 people, have 6 EXPing on mandies for time chests, and the other 6 popping NMs and such, then.
    I assume time chest have some range and you cant be K.O.ed probably. Also 6 can be too less to get enough chest to keep going like that.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Yea, well, here's some of the only known ones so far.

Refuel and Replenish:
    In order to start a Martello refuel quest you have to have visitant status first. Then talk to the Machine Outfitter NPC and ask about refuelling or whatever. Now go find a martello and check it, then select refuel. It tells you which direction to examine it from in order to refuel it. Real easy. Return to the Machine Outfitter to finish. I got 20 cruor for refuelling martello #3 in Tahrongi but they suggest farther martellos might award more. Was able to reflag this mini-quest again immediately.

His Box, His Beloved:
    Talk to Apururu at the entrance camp. Then go to the northwest camp and speak to Kopuro-Popuro at F-9. Now keep checking the Bottomless Box next to him until it gives you a starfruit. Return to Apururu at the entrance to finish. Rewards 200 cruor.

Weapons Not Worries:
    Talk to Peshi Yohnts at F-9 in the northwest camp. Now go to E-5 passed the small adamantois mobs and find some excavation points near the large dragon skeleton. Mine them until you get a hardened bone (or you can buy them off the AH). Return to Peshi Yohnts and trade her the hardened bone to finish. Rewards 200 cruor. Seems repeatable but not able to reflag immediately.

Cleansing the Canyon:
    Speak to Kupipi who asks for 3 Sanguinets which drop off Clionid enemies. Collect the items or buy them from the AH and turn them in to finish.

I haven't finished the other 2 quests yet.
    Thanks, thats the kind of thing i was interested in, I've known the first few of these already, but was hoping if there were more known. For the martello one, it's worth noting you can only refuel it if it needs refueling, if it's at 999 you can't.

You're a charmer. Why don't you go outline all the quests and get back to me, eh?
    Don't get your knickers in a twist babe, it was a question: Will OP have/Does anyone know details on quests instead of just whats in the dats?
    It wasn't an attack on your sweet self.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

We had people fighting mandys at the camp and people at the entrance buying full sets of armor. They still got the time extensions even at that distance.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBard View Post
    We had people fighting mandys at the camp and people at the entrance buying full sets of armor. They still got the time extensions even at that distance.
    hot

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBard View Post
    Chest rewards are universal to the entire alliance regardless of distance yea. Cant say the same for xp/cruor on kills tho.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Soda Pop
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I can confirm that Chukwa drops the key item "Mossy Adamantoise Shell".

2/10 Chukwa's Egg. 8 more to go! D:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2787/mossy.png

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Any clue what Bhumi drops?

Seen him around, no info on Wiki, apparently he can be taken down pretty easily with a few BLMs.

Curious.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

Seen him around, no info on Wiki, apparently he can be taken down pretty easily with a few BLMs.

Curious.
    No idea yet but he was extremely squishy. We took him down with only a few weaponskills. Didn't really seem much tougher than a normal monster in abyssea. However, it probably has a chance to astral flow or something since it's an avatar which could pose the threat of wiping if it's strong.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

Curious.
    He doesn't seem to really do or drop anything special so far. He's really easy and just gives some exp/cruor maybe a temp item. He's so odd it makes me think there's some special gimmick to him. Maybe he could grant some atma? Who knows. Someone could solo him and play around with it if they were bored enough.

Not sure if it's been said but what model avatar is it?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Counterfeit View Post
    Not sure if it's been said but what model avatar is it?
    its Titan

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

looks like kill shot = key item? idk been trying to figure out a way to make sure one person gets all key items for pops can anyone verify?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

He doesn't seem to really do or drop anything special so far. He's really easy and just gives some exp/cruor maybe a temp item. He's so odd it makes me think there's some special gimmick to him. Maybe he could grant some atma? Who knows. Someone could solo him and play around with it if they were bored enough.
    Friend got Viridian Abyssite of Merit from him today which I probably got from Bhumi last time since I had it already. Seems to be the first one to engage/aggro these mobs gets the abyssite key items.

Also, 4 manned the Mandy PLD/RDM SAM DRG WHM. I got it to "!!" the first fight with a flash after casting a round of every element tier 1 or 2 nuke, but was unable to replicate it on the 2nd fight. Also, the amount of HP taken from the HP down move increased as the 2nd fight went on but on the first fight with the !!, it only took us down to 1k HP every time it used it until 20% when it dropped us to the normal 300ish with it. Also interesting to note that Bomblet dropped from first one with the !! and not the second.

got sticky gnat wing off Adze today. I pulled with flash, never saw a !!

I soloed it on PLD/NIN 76 and didn't get anything except exp/cruor, but I remember someone posting saying they found it repopped immediately and was harder the second time and killed them? I was almost out of Visitant by the time I killed it and didn't have time to run around and check :/.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Killed Bhumi twice today, I'd guess he was the same strength the second time round, did the first as an alliance, and the 2nd I duo'd, easily soloable by a 76 BLU with no trouble at all.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

If you have no earth-resistance/MDT/MDB/Barearth/etc. Bhumi can and will one-shot you with his Stone IV TP-move. Otherwise he's easy as shit and completely solo-able. Nothing notable about him though, unless his drop is relatively rare. He has dropped a red chest for me (amber light) but, from my experience, any mob/nm can drop drop a chest... including VNMs.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/Abyssite.png
    Excim also was the one who claimed Bhumi.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Some more info on the fame level 1 quests.

Savory Salvation
    Talk to Piketo-Puketo at F-9 near conflux3. He gives you the key-item vial of flower-wower fertilizer. Travel east of conflux4 to the borderline of G/H-7. Down on the path is a "Gnarled Root" target, check it to apply the fertilizer. Now trek just slightly up the ledge to the tree above and check the "Fragmented Nutshell" target to recieve a "Tahrongi Tree Nut" key-item. Return it to Piketo-Puketo at F-9 for 200 cruor reward. Quest is repeatable.

Bringing Down the Mountain
    Talk to Diegai at the border of H/I-7 near conflux7. Now travel to J-8 and speak to Baladanzo. Defeat Bog Body Qutrub mobs around J-5 until they drop a "Gunpowder Swathe" item. Return to Baladanzo and trade him the gunpowder. He requests multiple gunpowders but I'm not sure how many are needed yet to finish. Probably 3. Reward unknown. Quest isn't repeatable.