Closed Thread
Page 13 of 467 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The brother was the guy from the boondock saints right? Never seen him in anything cept those two movies.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    the better question is would he have gone back if there wasn't a brother
    Yes, no question. This is part of who Rick is, it defines his character. I was actually kinda surprised that he drove all the way back to camp instead of going back to get him immediately.
    Spoiler: show
    I can only think of one time where Rick left someone for dead and that was Tyreese when he got captured by The Governor after their escape. He's gone back for the farmer and his family after they were kicked out and even went so far as to go all the way back to Atlanta to dig up Shane just to kill him again out of pity or sympathy.

Spoiler: show
    So I admit that I forgot Tyreese's name (Tyreese, Tyrone, Tyrel? couldn't remember), anyway had to look up a character list. Even though I had forgotten some of these characters, I'm a little upset that so many of them are not at camp or are yet to be introduced: Allen (gets his leg bit in prison and had it amputated saving his life), Donna (not a huge loss, but still had an effect on Allen which had an effect on the group), Ben & Billy (one killed the other and then Carl took the other out), Carol (crazy, suicidal) and Sophia (Carl's friend and Glenn's adopted child). Many don't have a huge lasting impact on the majority of the story, but they were still great in the events/scenarios that they were put into. Carol and Sophia I remembered but can't understand why they aren't in the show yet. I don't get the fact that there were so few survivors at camp in the book but the show still felt it necessary to not include them (yet, at least) and add all new characters at the same time. I can see 1:1 replacements like the new black chick and the camp feminist (Dale's wife? I can't remember), but there's no replacement for Carol, Sophia, Allen and his twin boys Ben and Billy even with analog replacements imo.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

pretty much puts to rest the theory that there was something going on before Rick got shot.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...-interview.php

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I hope Rick curb stomps Shane, I was pretty fucking surprised when you find out they pretty much left him there for dead. I mean what the fuck, didn't the wife even try to go check on him herself? So ridiculous lol, they need to really explain how this shit even happened..

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    The brother was the guy from the boondock saints right? Never seen him in anything cept those two movies.
    Yeah that's him. Also the blonde woman (forgot name but she was stuck w/ them in the second ep.) played Cybil in SH. She was also in the Mist along w/ the woman who gets her ass beat by the redneck. The latter was the only survivour who walked out of the market and gave that "stare" to the protagonist at the end.

The story is getting too ridiculous... like a comic book.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah I know. all this silly stuff that wouldn't and couldn't happen in real life is ruining this zombie show.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

pretty sure blonde lady from the department store was on Day 2 of 24, as the sister of the sleeper cell terrorist and Jack's romantic interest in 2nd half of the day.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    I hope Rick curb stomps Shane, I was pretty fucking surprised when you find out they pretty much left him there for dead. I mean what the fuck, didn't the wife even try to go check on him herself? So ridiculous lol, they need to really explain how this shit even happened..
    "Didn't Lori check on Rick herself?" Why would she go check on him during the apocalypse if his best and trusted friend just told her that he was dead and they need to gtfo NOW? How can you blame them for leaving him there, especially when he was (supposedly) going to be airlifted out to the same city they were going to? How could they possibly care for a coma patient while on the run? I don't understand what you seem to find so ridiculous. What, exactly, do they need to explain? The zombie outbreak? How could they possibly know that?

The blonde's name is Andrea.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

From a different thread that warranted sharing:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    holy shit glenn is like I'm p. sure short round from indiana jones

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    it isn't though

aduidarnenye

Well, for one, Short Round would be like 40 years old now.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by aru View Post
    "Didn't Lori check on Rick herself?" Why would she go check on him during the apocalypse if his best and trusted friend just told her that he was dead and they need to gtfo NOW? How can you blame them for leaving him there, especially when he was (supposedly) going to be airlifted out to the same city they were going to? How could they possibly care for a coma patient while on the run? I don't understand what you seem to find so ridiculous. What, exactly, do they need to explain? The zombie outbreak? How could they possibly know that?

The blonde's name is Andrea.
    I figure it's her husband and she would have come to see him for herself even if he had died. I mean didn't she come visit him when it happened? Either way Shane is a piece of shit no matter what the situation was or what you say lol.

No dude, I meant I hope the writers reveal to us how it all went down that day.. I definitely want to see it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

You think Shane told her he died immediately after he was admitted to the hospital? No, that's silly. Lori would have been tipped off by hospital bills, funeral arrangements, etc etc (way too much shit to list). During the time between Rick was admitted and the apocalypse went down Lori knew he was alive but in a coma. It was only after shit went down that Shane told her that he was dead so that her ties to the town would be cut immediately since time wasted is so important, as we learned from Morgan in the first episode that the town went to so much shit that they couldn't even drive down the road.

I doubt we'll ever see what happened that day. In the comic the characters will talk about past events, but there are never any flashbacks. They could change this for the show, but I find it unlikely.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It may be that he had every indication that Rick was dead. When stuff at the hospital went to shit theres no reason to think that a dude in a coma wasnt lunch meat.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    It may be that he had every indication that Rick was dead. When stuff at the hospital went to shit theres no reason to think that a dude in a coma wasnt lunch meat.
    fo reals

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

until hes told Rick that theres no time for love, he'll never be short round.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

my friend been telling me all about this. i should really check it out. :0

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Well then I would really like to see what happened on D-day then cuz it sure would answer a lot of questions apparently.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by aru View Post
    I doubt we'll ever see what happened that day. In the comic the characters will talk about past events, but there are never any flashbacks. They could change this for the show, but I find it unlikely.
    issue #7 starts with a shane lori flashback

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Sources say AMC isn't likely to launch the 13-episode second season until next October.
    The reason? Fearfest. AMC's annual horror movie marathon served as a perfect promotional platform to ramp up interest for The Walking Dead, which also took advantage of the higher audience levels during the fall (something not all cable shows can pull off given the barrage of broadcast shows airing at the same time -- which is why most cable dramas run during the summer).
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blo...ason-two-45474

Fucking retarded.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 467 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast