Closed Thread
Page 51 of 467 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by aduidarnenye View Post
    Why would Lori go all the way out into a dark field in the middle of the night to take a pregnancy test? She was in the farmhouse. It's not like someone would have walked in on her.

I didn't see Merle. Must find preview online.

And STILL no Sophia? Really? C'mon.
    Merle pops up at the very end of the preview. Just shows him sort of looking down at the camera (looks like hes in the middle of the forest) and says (sarcastically) "Sorry, but it looks like you're just not gonna make it!".

Merle gonna eat Sophia

Ridill
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Merle might be talking to his brother. There was another preview that showed Daryl somehow getting an arrow in his side and falling into water in the woods. I'm sure Merle is hating his brother for joining up with the guys who chained him up and left him for dead (as far as he knew).

and yeah, the well thing was stupid. Were they really going to drink from is even if they had successfully got the zombie out?
    "We have 5 wells but only use 1"
    "There's a zombie in one well. We must risk everything to secure the well!"

and as said before, why she went into the field to take the test. Isn't that a million times more conspicuous then just locking the bathroom door to take a piss?

And how is it that the Asian kid had no idea what a pregnancy test was?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    And how is it that the Asian kid had no idea what a pregnancy test was?
    He knew what it was when he picked up the box. Meaning Lori likely wrote a brand name that a 'loner' like Glenn wouldn't have initially recognized as a pregnancy test.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

kind of an eh episode. Well thing was stupid I agree.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Fiance and I talked about that too.

I was like, what the hell was the point of that? With the zombie in there it would have had to have bled in the well so the water's contaminated anyway.

I said the same thing about when Daryl tossed a zombie onto fatty during the herd rage. Wouldn't the open cut have been infected and TD be a zombie by now?

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

That entire episode was an excuse for Glenn to get laid.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Daryl the sensitive redneck. Great story of the flower. My prediction of Glen getting his dick wet was dead on. The farmer will need to die for the daughter to join the group. Question is, who will die from the main group next.

The water would have been contaminated, no need to even pull the zombie out. Was still great sfx when fatty gets torn apart. His inerds and spinal cord all across the ground was amazing.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

my guess is black guy dies next, black guys always die.. and the doctor/old guy/house owner figures out that glenn fucked that farm bitch and kicks the group off the farm

aduidarnenye

I thought that Glen knew what it was that Lori wanted but that he didn't know where to find one in the drug store, which does seem somewhat legit since he's a young mostly-girlfriendless guy. And they generally aren't in Feminine Hygiene, they're usually in Family Planning (at least in Canada).

I predict a big herd of walkers going towards the farm at some point soon.

Also, the old dude wants seven relatively healthy full grown men who have proven themselves to being able to survive to just leave his big rambling barely defended farmhouse? (Not to mention give up their weapons while there) That's really fishy.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I really, really hope that someones peaks into the barn. You can't just mention it and then not go there.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

one zombie wow really.... terrible

they better be building up to something fucking big, 4 eps for this fucking kid??? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. I love the show but seriously give me my fucking zombies

MF go fuck yourself fanboy, you were on my dick balls deep on cerb and you still are in a walking dead thread years later suck on it some more hater.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Reznuh
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i thought this episode was ok but i agree that there's been way too much time spent on "the sophia thing". there's only 2 episodes left until february right?... and if they don't change the hershel situation too much from the comic, people questioning the farm/family are in for a nice surprise. the daughter making the face she did when they bashed in the water zombie's head makes me think it might go that way. i'm trying to be vague for those that haven't read the original.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown3 View Post
    one zombie wow really.... terrible

they better be building up to something fucking big, 4 eps for this fucking kid??? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. I love the show but seriously give me my fucking zombies

MF go fuck yourself fanboy, you were on my dick balls deep on cerb and you still are in a walking dead thread years later suck on it some more hater.
    don't you get told every single week when you come here to complain about lack of zombies that this shows isn't about people killing zombies?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    don't you get told every single week when you come here to complain about lack of zombies that this shows isn't about people killing zombies?
    Zombies and tension(between humans and zombies/humans+humans) is the only thing the show has been really good at. When there is more of that it lets you ignore a lot of the dumb dialogue. The reason this show is popular is because of the zombies, not the whole stupid "humans are the real monsters!" bullshit. If you really think this show is better when people sit around and talk, I think I could point you in the direction of a few shows that would absolutely blow your minds.

About this episode: having Glenn, TDog and Daryl getting more lines and onscreen time was pretty good. They're easily the three most interesting characters on show. Shane is getting up there, as long as he can just stay the fuck away from Lori and all the "you want me to leave?" shit.

Banned.

BG Level

It was a filler episode, Breaking Bad has been known to do 3 of them in a row. Showdown with Merle will be fun to see next week. I agree on the well thing though, I thought he said they have 5 on the property. Only thing I can come up with is they just got sucked into trying to "do the right thing".

BG Level

So what happens with Herschel?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The guy playing Herschel is absolutely fantastic. I hope this character around for a long time since, other than Darryl, I find him the most believable and most endearing.

One thing I found odd last night was when Rick told Herschel he owed it to them to consider them staying because of Otis dying. I mean I can appreciate Rick being forward and trying to do what's best for the group (Carl), but ultimately shouldn't it be upon Rick to take Otis' death up consideration for leaving?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    So what happens with Herschel?
    If you're talking about from the graphic novel....

Spoiler: show
    iirc Herschel's dead family members were actually bit and turned, but since he couldn't bear to take their lives he locked them in the barn creating a zombie farm.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's either right or the jist of it.

BG Level

What he meant was that if Otis thought enough to sacrifice his life for Carl, the least the rest of them can do is allow the other survivors to stay (to show similar generosity).