Closed Thread
Page 58 of 467 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

That was hinted at on the Talking Dead by Robert Kirkman(although not explained in the series). Those corpses you see likely suffered brain damage/trauma and are officially "dead" dead.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I hope Shane kicks Dale into a group of zombies.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

kudos to the writers if their intent was to get the viewer to despise dale despite him not actually doing anything heinous.

unless that wasn't their purpose to begin with, which i don't doubt.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/image...-Shocked-2.jpg

Just sick of him always looking like that, like he's about to shit himself.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I don't hate Dale. I just dislike him. He's fucking shady.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Yeah, he doesn't fuel my rage the way all the female characters do. He just needs to mind his own fucking business and shut up.

Banned.

BG Level

I love everything about this season and all the saggy tit bitches in this thread with the vigorous clit rubbing and bawling is like Old Bay making it extra delicious.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Mmmm Old Bay.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Do you really love everything? I don't like what they have done with dale or with andrea but I do understand why they have the characters behaving the way they do.

I was intrigued when they said they were gonna use the show to tell a different story, but its not a story I'm really enjoying. I do love what they have done with Shane though. Id be lying if I said that at this moment I wouldn't be more pleased had they stuck to script, per se.

Here's hoping the second half of the season will suck me in a bit more

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Everyone has their likes and dislikes about the show, even MF. I still feel it's one of the best shows on tv right now. It's one of the very few that I make time to watch each week. That being said there are three main things that I think is dragging the show down at this point.

1. Lori and Andrea acting like whiny fucking cunts literally every single episode. The world sucks we get it. Deal with it and move on.
    2. Too much /emo(hai2u Shane, Andrea, Lori, Carol, and whoever else's turn will come up next week.)
    3. Very limited zombie action. Let's face it, a lot of people watch this show for zombie violence and it was one of the big selling points in season one. They moved away from what drew people in. Not a wise decision. Understandably it can't be zombie fights every single episode, but it almost seems like they took a budget cut and had to limit their zombie scenes to save money lol.

I love the show and will continue to watch it. But I definitely feel that this season has not been able to live up to the standard season one set.

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Then when she mentions Shane, his response was a bit hard to read but he just seems defeated by the situation and decided to rationalize her actions instead... Not sure really.
    I took it as him being reasonable and understanding (it's kind of what defines his character).

Rather than being a short-sighted, knee-jerk idiot he.... not so much rationalized but put the situation into the proper perspective. She thought he was dead, she had a kid to look after, Shane was his best friend his entire life and an incredible guy (he stayed with Rick after the hospital had been evacuated and even then he didn't give up on him until the zombies were literally right down the hall). There's no reason whatsoever why he should be angry with her or Shane for what happened, given how good of a friend Shane was and how much he cared about Carl and Lori he probably would have wanted Shane to take his place and look after his family had he actually died. This isn't even taking into consideration the apocalypse that happened to be going on at the time.

I was really glad the writers didn't turn that whole confession into a big soap-opera dramafest which not only would have been a bore but also hugely uncharacteristic of Rick.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I was really glad the writers didn't turn that whole confession into a big soap-opera dramafest which not only would have been a bore but also hugely uncharacteristic of Rick.
    Well sadly, that remains to be seen. We're assuming that he's going to be reasonable and understanding based on a 5 minute snippet at the end of the episode. I don't know of any husband who would want his best friend banging his wife if he died suddenly.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    We get it. You love each and every bit of the dumb shit being presented in an otherwise awesome show. Now post something meaningful about the episodes instead of coming in here each and every week with your three inch boner to bitch about anyone posting anything constructive about the episode and how you read the comic so you are herpaderp superior.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Brill
    Well sadly, that remains to be seen. We're assuming that he's going to be reasonable and understanding based on a 5 minute snippet at the end of the episode. I don't know of any husband who would want his best friend banging his wife if he died suddenly.
    I don't think it's going to be a huge deal, it seems like they introduced the development between Shane/Andrea in the same episode in order to somewhat show Shane doesn't give a shit about Lori anymore. Rick doesn't seem like he'll go out of his way to confront Shane either. I like Shane's character at the moment, easily one of the more interesting developments going on currently with the story.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    We get it. You love each and every bit of the dumb shit being presented in an otherwise awesome show. Now post something meaningful about the episodes instead of coming in here each and every week with your three inch boner to bitch about anyone posting anything constructive about the episode and how you read the comic so you are herpaderp superior.

EDIT:

I don't think it's going to be a huge deal, it seems like they introduced the development between Shane/Andrea in the same episode in order to somewhat show Shane doesn't give a shit about Lori anymore. Rick doesn't seem like he'll go out of his way to confront Shane either. I like Shane's character at the moment, easily one of the more interesting developments going on currently with the story.
    Damn nigga u so mad

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Do you really love everything? I don't like what they have done with dale or with andrea but I do understand why they have the characters behaving the way they do.

I was intrigued when they said they were gonna use the show to tell a different story, but its not a story I'm really enjoying. I do love what they have done with Shane though. Id be lying if I said that at this moment I wouldn't be more pleased had they stuck to script, per se.

Here's hoping the second half of the season will suck me in a bit more
    Yeah I'm honestly pleased with every episode. I like that they're honed in on the day to day stuff that is never explored in movies. If I want to see zombies and guts every 5 minutes I'll watch one of a million zombies movies I've already seen on Netflix. I don't get why gravy tits down here is always bitching about me being content. How the fuck is crying about a TV show constructive. You want constructive go write your own show and get it on TV. All I see are a bunch of unhappy fucks nitpicking minor details on a FICTIONAL TV SHOW ABOUT ZOMBIES, THAT IN STYLE AND DELIVERY IS EXACTLY LIKE THE SOURCE MATERIAL IT IS BASED ON.

Sure it's not following the plot, but it's following the exact same storytelling that made the graphic novel popular and I love it. I don't need to be force fed tension and "ooh scary" like the people in this thread bitching. I'm happy nigga cot damn how is this a bad thing.

BG Level

This nigga posting in big ass red letters and I'm the mad one? Lmao fucking aye.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's not about being fed tension or scary moments. Never has been. But you're getting more tension from interpersonal drama/emo behavior than zombies in a zombie tv show. I appreciate that you love the show this much MF. I love it too, but I'm not going to follow blindly along without acknowledging some of the faults the show has.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    It's not about being fed tension or scary moments. Never has been. But you're getting more tension from interpersonal drama/emo behavior than zombies in a zombie tv show. I appreciate that you love the show this much MF. I love it too, but I'm not going to follow blindly along without acknowledging some of the faults the show has.
    There's a difference between being content with what's delivered and not acknowledging faults.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    This nigga posting in big ass red letters and I'm the mad one? Lmao fucking aye.
    bringing back woosh for this one

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There's a difference between being content with what's delivered and not acknowledging faults.
    Fair enough.

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 467 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast