+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 468 FirstFirst ... 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 9343
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I would've thought Ezekiel would have come off a little more angry after finding out what Richard did. I know that's probably a nitpick, but he did have a particular fondness for Jeremy(totally blanking on the kid's name, so I"m just sticking this in here cuz it sounds right)?

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ben.

I mean deciding to leave while his one of his captain's body just lays in the street seems like enough of an indication of anger.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

was so obvious kid was gonna die haha.
    didnt expect what morgan did tho nope.
    cant wait for those assholes to get killed. the bad guy leader has such a smug punchable face

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Morgan is a fucking bitch and this show gets more retarded ep by ep. Like...what the fuck? None of this shit makes any sense whatsoever. Can they just fucking stop being a bunch of whiny bitches mourning a past that is long fucking gone and maybe start to kick some Saviour ass? Who would seriously believe that a co-existance with them would be possible long term? Who the fuck would stand up to this shit? What do they have to loose? Their lives? Oh yeah great lives they live indeed. Jesus christ this show is going downhill not even sure why I still watch. Probably cause there isn´t jack shit else to watch these days.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Morgan is a fucking bitch and this show gets more retarded ep by ep. Like...what the fuck? None of this shit makes any sense whatsoever. Can they just fucking stop being a bunch of whiny bitches mourning a past that is long fucking gone and maybe start to kick some Saviour ass? Who would seriously believe that a co-existance with them would be possible long term? Who the fuck would stand up to this shit? What do they have to loose? Their lives? Oh yeah great lives they live indeed. Jesus christ this show is going downhill not even sure why I still watch. Probably cause there isn´t jack shit else to watch these days.
    It's as if The Saviors had numbers, tons of guns/ammo, numerous outposts, and took Alexandria's guns or something. Oh, and their leader personally killed two of their people to make a point. But yeah, they're all just being bitches by not rushing in guns blazing with explosions everywhere.

Also, how is Morgan a bitch? Dude has been thru hell and back, tried his best to find peace in a post apocalyptic world, and had the rug pulled out from under him. Same with Carol. These characters aren't invincible and have to deal with very fucked up conditions.

Rosita needs to die already, tho. She's learned nothing and still insists on going in guns blazing without considering the outcome. Rick finally wants to fight, but it's not fast enough for her. Hope she fails in her little suicide mission.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thing that annoys me about Carol and Morgan is that they are War Vets trying to find peace during War times. Choosing not to fight when the world is fighting when your a great fighter just lets people you care about die, as we saw in this episode.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I will say Morgan isn't a bitch but he is a bit of a dick for telling Carol what happened, knowing what it would do to her.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I will say Morgan isn't a bitch but he is a bit of a dick for telling Carol what happened, knowing what it would do to her.
    I took that as a sign that "he got it," what seemed to be a theme for the episode. Fairly sure his murder in front of the Saviors was a direct continuation of Richard's plan, make use of Ben's death and do something so crazy that they KNOW you're on board, then fight back after they trust you. Richard even mentioned something along the lines of "doing something to make them believe" that they're on board. I can't think of anything better than killing the major thorn in their side during their exchanges right in front of them.

He knows the Saviors need to die, whether consciously with clear intent or due to his CLEAR ALL THE THINGS side. He knew telling her would get her back into the fight, it's why when she offered him a chance to stay at her cottage by leaving but not leaving, like Ezekiel offered her, he turned his back without a thought. He's not settling down, he's got blood to spill. Just sad that it'll likely lead to his death, they've given the character quite a bit of depth IMO.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nah Morgan is safe until another black male main character joins Rick's crew. Then he should be worried that the Rule of One might spell his death.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Nah Morgan is safe until another black male main character joins Rick's crew. Then he should be worried that the Rule of One might spell his death.
    Gabriel?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Gabriel is probably gonna die too though. People like him now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Gabriel is probably gonna die too though. People like him now.
    Shhhh. Don't let Kirkman hear you.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

gabriel is safe till morgan rejoins, then the rule of one will be in effect.
    and hell no rosita shouldn't die. Sasha dying is fine tho.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Rosita is a little punk bitch that single handily caused 1 death and 1 capture since they ran into Negan, and she still wants to do fucking suicide missions. She has managed to cause more harm to Rick's group since Andrea.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Rosita is a little punk bitch that single handily caused 1 death and 1 capture since they ran into Negan, and she still wants to do fucking suicide missions. She has managed to cause more harm to Rick's group since Andrea.
    Speaking of Andrea! Comic spoilers for latest issue if anyone cares:
    Spoiler: show
    The last panel appears to show Andrea has been bitten.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Speaking of Andrea! Comic spoilers for latest issue if anyone cares:
    Spoiler: show
    The last panel appears to show Andrea has been bitten.
    Ooof, that sucks. I haven't read anything beyond what Compendium 3 had, but she was significantly better in the comics vs the tv show.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

And this is why Kirkman is terrible.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

damn 2 more eps to go.
    think they going to the all female village next?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Looks like Sasha getting the holly comics treatment so she can boldly go off to the new Star Trek show

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

sasha should have taken her chances with the knife