1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 12 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 11 hours, 35 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 5 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 4 hours, 35 minutes
Closed Thread
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Seraphim (The Burning Ones)

Alright I may have stole parts of this speech from our LS/Company Leader Caidryn, so bear with me. You may have seen this on Eorzeapedia if you visit there as well. Bottom of this post contains site links.

We are creating a large company / linkshell of fairly casual to mid-core and friendly players. Even if you do want to go at it a little hard-core, we have a place for you. Caidryn has lead guilds in a good number of MMO's to date, most by a similar name. WoW, FFXI, GW, AoC just to name a few.
    We are currently providing a home to those who seek a place to call just that "Home." A Fair number, ok most, of us come from FFXIVCore. Don't hold that against us ok!?

We have been quietly forming a friendly player base wiling to work together and help one another achieve goals, guildleves, party together, and craft for the benefit of others within. We also want to plan/participate in player based events to make our time spent in Eorzea more enjoyable. Major events will be done by signup in order to help cater to our casual players. To summarize, we aim for the benefits of friendships without getting elite.

Caidryn has a large amount of time each week to play, so he will be able to devote a large portion of time each week to the company / linkshell management and event planning duties. We usually run all large Company / Linkshell decisions by officer vote, balancing all officer votes as equal in weight.

We are seeking people to grow alongside and converse with as we take our first steps into Eorzea. Applicants merely need be respectful of fellow guildmates and capable of putting guildmates before one's own personal interests. We are willing to award officer spots to those who prove themselves the most effectual in helping the guildmates, and event planners. The number of officer spots will be determined by the amount of players within the company / linkshell. We hope to evolve as the game and needs of our members do, eventually picking up endgame events and special events as necessary.

We tend to have fairly laid back Company / Linskshell leadership, not requiring elitism or getting furious when mistakes are made. Our officers try to remain as approachable and as friendly as possible, though we do not allow personal friendship to bias judgment when the time arises. We will however have the interests of the guild in mind when making decisions concerning drama, etc. Preferably, Caidryn likes to keep in-house drama relatively low We also plan retain a large amount of active players across all time zones so that there are always others on with which to party, quest, or chat with.

If you would like any further details, please feel free to send a message either here or on our site. If you would like to apply or you have any suggestions, please feel free to post here as well. Many of us have already applied to the Beta, so with any luck the guild would begin operation once the Beta is in full swing (that time is nearing). We look forward to meeting everyone beneath Eorzean skies!
    8-)

Guild site:http://www.seraphim-ff.com

Guild Application for those interested may be found Here. http://www.seraphim-ff.com/index.php?topic=160.0.

Our Current Roster sits at 79. With members across North America and Europe. On a personal note, Caidryn found me while on IRC one day while I complained about wanting an Eorzean Family that I could call home once FFXIV arrived. I haven't looked back, and I am recreating that wonderful feeling I know many of us had in FFXI.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bloodhoof

good luck guys.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Thanks, and roster updated.