Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

New Ren and Stimpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Fuck that. It's not even fair to compare Mike Judge to John Kricfalusi
    This, also it's on the same network / says he wants to keep the same format. John K. wanted to make the dirtiest, nastiest thing he could get away with.

Oh shit didn't see it was a bump. Uh....yay. My first thought though: people other than Lady Gaga still make music videos?

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Most of the multiple music video segments will probably be a "This sucks Beavis... all this music just sounds the same..." when flipping through modern R&B vids these days.

I wouldn't be surprised if more artists start making more music vids because of B&B coming back.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I'm a little disappointed they wont' be aging them. I think it would be so much cooler to get them out of high school, but still working at burger world.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

No Ephing Way! This made my night.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

butthead is spot on but wtf with beavis. not as high pitched as he used to be. kind of kills the comedy a bit. still, good to see them coming back.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    butthead is spot on but wtf with beavis. not as high pitched as he used to be. kind of kills the comedy a bit. still, good to see them coming back.
    Both voices sound perfectly the same to me. the screams and laughs sound a tiny bit off though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

you can hear it best here:

like you said though, it's the screaming Judge can't seem to nail. I hope he gets it back.

mod edit: fixed your video taggins

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Voices were okay, I loved it. "Is that where the screw penetrated the toy's anus?"

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

"If they like did this chart long enough, they could find where herpes began" LOL

Ridill
    BG Level

I like their solution on how to update their music video critiquing by making fun of reality shows. (assuming they keep it up)

Quote Originally Posted by Djghost454 View Post
    "If they like did this chart long enough, they could find where herpes began" LOL
    Lost my shit so hard

Beavis sounds off at first, really off, but after a while I don't notice it.

uhhhhhhh huh huh huh huh huh

MaachaQ

Just found out about this, very excited. The video links in other posts seem to be invalid, here's one that I found on a news site, so probably official.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/67505...tml#id=1667713

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Lost my shit so hard

Beavis sounds off at first, really off, but after a while I don't notice it.
    That shit.was.epic

"She usually DOESN'T have sex with her big brother"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

So I went to the Beavis and Butthead panel at Comic-Con and was able to see some clips from the new season. After seeing about 10 minutes of footage I can safely assure you that this is classic Beavis and Butthead. It's like these two characters never left Mike Judge's mind in it's ten year absence. I can't possibly express just how unchanged the show is in it's animation, ridiculousness, hilarity and character interaction. For those of you that want more info on what exactly was in the clips I'll put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler: show
    The first clip they showed was for an Episode called "Werewolves of Highland" where Beavis and Butthead just finished watching Twilight, and attempt to turn themselves into Vampires so they can score with chicks. I can't remember the second episode, but it was about them working at a telemarketing company and assisting customers in a way only Beavis and Butthead can. The third episode was called "Holy Cornholio" in which after trying to screw a screw into the butt of a toy solider, Beavis ends up screwing his hands together and going to the hospital where he gets induced with pain killers, turning him into Cornholio. After which, he is seen by a group of religious worshipers and proclaimed as the coming of the new messiah and they start building him shrines of TP. The clips are back, they showed some from episodes of Jersey Shore and 16 and Pregnant, Mike judge confirmed they would be doing music videos and some viral videos, but not a lot.

In a nutshell, this is classic Beavis and Butthead, and fans of the show will not be disappointed one bit. You will love it.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Starts October 27th!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

That was fucking hilarious. Still sad Judge can't nail Beavis' voice anymore, though. Parts of episodes will lose their punch because of it.

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Just found out their giving a sneak peak tonight during Jersey Shore...hope its long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast