FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Is the update being horrible for anyone else, or do I need to get on the phone and bitch at my ISP?

It downloads two files if I'm lucky, then freezes without even giving me the courtesy of an error. I have to cancel and start again, bashing retry until it downloads two more files and freezes. Just want to know if it's on my end or theirs.

Sword of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Phoenyx Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Ultima
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisa View Post
    Is the update being horrible for anyone else, or do I need to get on the phone and bitch at my ISP?

It downloads two files if I'm lucky, then freezes without even giving me the courtesy of an error. I have to cancel and start again, bashing retry until it downloads two more files and freezes. Just want to know if it's on my end or theirs.
    Theirs, most likely. I'm seeing the same thing at work on my "fat pipes".

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Andradi View Post
    Are Urd/Skuld currently RDM soloable? Wiki only lists Urd being soloable by BST, but it might be out of date or something.

By that extension, will they be soloable come 85, and will Verthandi be a remote possibility?
    I don't think they are, no, since they're pretty resistant to ele magic. Verthandi isn't soloable or really very lowmannable at the moment, maybe that'll change at 85. I know DNC can solo Urd.

Almost any duo combination works dd+support. I've done it drk+brd, sam+whm, drk+rdm, thf+brd, and a whole slew of other combinations. Convert rate feels significantly shittier than the other VNM T2s though. >.-

I'm pretty sure someone solo'd Urd on RDM or BLM and posted int he main VNM thread. IIRC need to keep it out of range where it will try to use a TP ability that way the AI keeps trying to attempt Zephyr Arrow and it ends up not curing itself. I suspect landing spells while doing that makes it pretty tough to pull off.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beee Beee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

2 sam/dnc vs. Promathia, doable?

I'm heavily merited/decent gear, the other is an AH sam.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So I am trying to help my friend get the Serpentes sabots from the Brooder. I havn't done much VNM so not sure how this works. What I want to know.. I already have tried it once and my abbyssite upgraded to T3. If I go back and get a T1, convert it to a T2, will it never be able to turn into a T3?