Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Spot with lots of vermin and signet/sigill. I'm doing a magian trial and i gotta ws as many as possible.
    Pashhow Marshlands (S) Ladybugs, there's a camp with like 7 bugs by the Batallia zone

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by xIndustrialxAngelx View Post
    SMN burning seems dead, due to Abyssea. (atleast on my server)

Any recommendations for a lvl 12 sch to solo/duo? to lvl 40? or beyond?
    Find a few smns and smn burn. Dead is a good thing.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    All my internet is working fine, I play FFXI on Xbox and XBL is working fine, just FFXI itself, POL is fine also.
    I understand. There's been a couple times where a zone "died" for me. I could log in mules np, but when I logged in main char it R0'd. Only way to take care of it was have a friend move me or wait until it cleared up. Maybe you're experiencing something different.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ok, I have been moved out the zone and I'm still constant R0 when logging in, so I am assuming it's an ISP problem, but all my other internet gadgets are working fine, fucking ffxi!

Has anyone had this problem at all?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Good low man strat/specifics for KS99 wyrm?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Umm I have a weird problem, I can log into Pol just fine no problems at all, but when I log into my char I get instant R0, when I run around (say if I move from MH to AH) I log back in there but instantly R0 again, this is getting annoying and no SE custom support is open for me atm, anyone else had this problem?
    I'm not sure if you can delete your user file on xbox, but there's a high likelihood that's the cause.

Err by delete, I mean cut and paste somewhere else <_<;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ok, I have been moved out the zone and I'm still constant R0 when logging in, so I am assuming it's an ISP problem, but all my other internet gadgets are working fine, fucking ffxi!

Has anyone had this problem at all?
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12...ection-issues/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    people have done it with 6 at lv. 75 with few dd/nin rng/nin brd healer etc.

my ls used to do it with drk/nin tank, healer + 6blm , a decent geared DRK can souleater it down to flight hp% in about 2mins alone.

as for resists which is pretty important, i had 80 in gear, + good whms barspells+carol got me down to decent resist rate, i'd advise 120~ in gear (although does lv. 80 mean +20m.resist? idk) for a safe fight.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    (although does lv. 80 mean +20m.resist? idk)
    Base elemental resistance is equal to a C skill, so yes.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

--- nvm sorry Found a more specific thread for my question!

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Are there any magian guns that beat out Martial that don't involve gems or Quetzalli?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Drk/nin, brd, rdm, whm, blmx2. Drk dd tanks on the ground, swaps to fire resist in the air. Let the blms get full mp before you make it fly so they can bring it back down quick so the drk can get back to DDing.

Have the 2 stone gorget NM's been increased in level w/ the promy changes, or is soloing stone gorget the easiest thing ever now?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraph Altima
    FFXIV Server
    Mateus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

What do I stack for max DE damage as a DNC? I've been retarded up to this point and have been doing WSes in TP gear because I just didn't really care. I'd like to start caring and build my WS set.

Is Acc > Atk > Str > Dex/Chr reasonable? Should Str and Atk be switched perhaps? Educate me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawin View Post
    Have the 2 stone gorget NM's been increased in level w/ the promy changes, or is soloing stone gorget the easiest thing ever now?
    No change in level. After the update there was quite a bit of competition, but that might've died down. Its pretty annoying since the first NM can spawn in two different locations, but its really easy to solo.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Probably directed to Byrth (Only RDM on PS2 I know here), but do you change macro books when you switch between Light/Dark Arts for RDM? I have it set up that way for SCH, but I'm unsure how effective it would be for RDM. Also, would it be best to take the hit in recast/MP and stay in Light Arts the entire time since RDM has max Enfeebling?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Probably directed to Byrth (Only RDM on PS2 I know here), but do you change macro books when you switch between Light/Dark Arts for RDM? I have it set up that way for SCH, but I'm unsure how effective it would be for RDM. Also, would it be best to take the hit in recast/MP and stay in Light Arts the entire time since RDM has max Enfeebling?
    Personally i use 3 macro sets, one for dark arts, one for light arts, and one in the middle, for both.

Sometimes it's worth casting in the wrong arts. You have to consider that if you switch to dark, cast a spell, then switch back to light, you won't be able to switch back to dark to 50~ seconds. And if you have addendum white on, you'll lose that, unless you want to waste a stratagem (this is by far the biggest reason to cast in the wrong arts). You should also consider how much mp you'll lose from it. If you just need to wake someone up, you won't lose much mp by casting cure in dark arts for example. There's a number of things you should consider before changing arts. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not, you need to figure out when you should yourself.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Been trying to get the Abyssite of Density for the purpose of farming the large gold chests for key items, but have been unsuccessful in finding any Ephemeral Limules in Tahrongi; is there any place(s) where one spawns consistently?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What's the new Corsair gun order? I assume Mayhem with Matk+8 is the best QD gun (Discounting impossible things like Mythic and Empyrean)? Is martial still the best Slug/Detonator gun?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras View Post
    What's the new Corsair gun order? I assume Mayhem with Matk+8 is the best QD gun (Discounting impossible things like Mythic and Empyrean)? Is martial still the best Slug/Detonator gun?
    Assuming you don't need the accuracy from Martial (Abyssea mobs, lower level stuff), a higher dmg gun will put out more dmg on Slug. Martial is still best for Detonator, and mab+8 Mayhem is best for QD. I haven't looked at the numbers yet to compare it to Martial on Leaden Salute.