+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Adventure time!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I would have put that last thing in a spoiler tag but whatever now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

ADVENTURE TIME IS COMING BACK ON DECEMBER 17TH.

Seventeen (7:00pm): A mysterious knight crashes Finn’s birthday bash and presents him with a dangerous gift.

Ring of Fire (7:15pm): When an old flame comes calling on urgent business, Tree Trunks reconsiders both her wild past and her tranquil present.

Marcy & Hunson (7:30pm): Hunson Abadeer returns to Ooo to bond with his daughter Marceline, but will he be able to prove he’s changed his soul-sucking ways?

The First Investigation (7:45pm): Finn and Jake are tasked with investigating reports of a haunting at Joshua and Margaret’s old office.
    We haven't seen Marceline father in years, hopefully they can deliver as the show has less than 20 episodes before it ends.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    ADVENTURE TIME IS COMING BACK ON DECEMBER 17TH.

We haven't seen Marceline father in years, hopefully they can deliver as the show has less than 20 episodes before it ends.
    Thanks for reminding me. Is sad now.

I am looking forward to see how they wrap this up.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Can't believe we're wasting time on Tree Trunks when we already had that alien baby episode as a nice little send off imo. They need to start wrapping shit up.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Really not a fan of how they treated this show in the end. The time delay between all these finals episodes is moronic.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Loved the finale. Went a lot better than expected.

Spoiler: show
    Gumbald was a rather boring villain, so I'm glad he wasn't the big bad in the end. I do like how they made amends and wrapped up their story before Lolly does her thing. GOLB kinda felt tacked on but made sense given Betty's quest to save Simon. GOLB was also terrifying and a chill went down my spine when he transformed before leaving. Wrapped up nicely with everyone just living out there lives. The show always gave hints at a dark ending, so it was a nice surprise to see the opposite happen. Makes more sense given the general tone of the show.

Fern Spiderman reference was great. I was fine with PB & Marcy being canon. Makes more sense given their eternal forms and character types.

I'll miss Adventure Time, but I'm glad to see it end before it got stale.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

What a long strange trip its been :D

Finally got around to watching the finale. 8years and some change later from my original post and it's finally over

As rushed as some arcs ended up and the shitty breaks in between all these episodes, I did enjoy how they wrapped it all up. Got some call backs and call... forwards? to some past episodes that took place in the distant future.

Got a little teary eyed and the g/f lost it when the song started playing at the end.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

So I guess there's a eleventh season in comic form now? Except it's not canon or something?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

https://tvline.com/tag/adventure-time/
    HBO Max is taking us back to the Land of Ooo with four new Adventure Time specials, TVLine has learned. Billed as Adventure Time: Distant Lands, the one-hour episodes will reunite fans with characters from the original series, which wrapped its 10-season run on Cartoon Network in 2018.
    Here are the synopses for Distant Lands‘ four planned installments, the first two of which are set to debut on HBO Max sometime in 2020:
    “BMO” | “When there’s a deadly space emergency in the farthest reaches of the galaxy, there’s only one hero to call, and it’s probably not BMO. Except that this time it is!” Obsidian” | “Marceline and Princess Bubblegum journey to the imposing, beautiful Glass Kingdom — and deep into their tumultuous past — to prevent an earthshaking catastrophe.”
    “Wizard City” | “Peppermint Butler starts over at the beginning, as just another inexperienced Wizard School student. When mysterious events at the campus cast suspicion on Pep, and his checkered past, can he master the mystic arts in time to prove his innocence?”
    “Together Again” | “Finn and Jake [reunite] to rediscover their brotherly bond and embark on the most important adventure of their lives.”
    “Adventure Time was a groundbreaking series and a creative playground for so many talented creative artists,” Rob Sorcher, Chief Content Officer of Cartoon Network Studios, said in a statement. “Producing Adventure Time: Distant Lands for HBO Max will allow our studio to explore this beloved world in an all-new format.”

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Can't wait for more BMO

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk