Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

By far the most random scene in Adventure Time imo and i can't stop laughing every time i see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9QNV-47P4I

edit: fuck CN, just click the vid. lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

hell yeah thank Qal. now i have something to watch while i sit in the ffxiv queue

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh god turned into a giant foot

SUDDENLY AUTO TUNE

KIM I WILL DESTROY YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Oh god turned into a giant foot

SUDDENLY AUTO TUNE

KIM I WILL DESTROY YOU
    Amazing episode, I liked the one before this one as well. I just started watching this, and it has to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Maggggiccccccccc Maaaaaaaannnnnnnn

A gif would be great for him XD

Old Merits
    BG Level

How did I miss this thread!?!??!? I have been watching this show since it dropped and I absolutely LOVE it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    This and Flapjack are the only cartoons worth watching now.
    Fucking THIS^
    Alot of my friends love Flapjack too and I'm trying to get them into Adventure Time, I love that Cartoon Network is still cranking out cartoons like this. Also, Chowder is pretty badass but isn't even on the same tier as these two shows haha. Makes me feel all happy that children are growing up watching this kind of humor and will love it forever~, I know I'll always love shows like "Dexter's Lab", "Ed, Edd, & Eddy", "The Powerpuff Girls", "Courage The Cowardly Dog", and "Cow And Chicken".

LONG LIVE CARTOON NETWORK!!!

Edit: NOSTALGIA BOMB!
    [Youtube]JS2HRXYh8jU[/Youtube]
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tellahh View Post
    "Dexter's Lab", "Ed, Edd, & Eddy", "The Powerpuff Girls", "Courage The Cowardly Dog", and "Cow And Chicken".
    I loved all those shows, and I recently re-watched PPG and it's still awesome.

Also, is it bad I knew the words to I Am Weasel intro?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I loved all those shows, and I recently re-watched PPG and it's still awesome.

Also, is it bad I knew the words to I Am Weasel intro?
    I will never forget lines/theme lyrics from my favorite cartoons, it's like they're permanently ingrained into my brain. One of my friends catch phrases is, "Well tie me up and call me grandma!!", the Dad from Cow&Chicken would say shit like that haha.

PPG is beyond awesome, remember that episode where Bubbles tries to train by herself in that fucked up chamber The Professor made for them and goes TOTALLY RAMBO... so fucking badass XD. The violence in that show was pretty mild due to the context but it was on scale with shows like DBZ honestly, just with pretty little girls with badass powers >:3.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    That Nicktoons channel brought back Invader Zim but just the reruns. It is nice to see it all again XD Maybe one day a comeback ...
    Just saw this but something funny... [Adult Swim] made a bump recently about shows people are asking them to play, I honestly sent in submissions for old cartoons and Zim was one of them. They brought it up in said bump and said "Ask Nickelodeon", and no one was more sad then I;;;;;;.

I just spent the last 10 minutes youtubing old cartoon intros. Shit's awesome, I'll never forget that stuff.

And yeah, that episode with Bubbles is great, but there are so many good ones. I remember the show being pretty violent, like limbs being broken off and thrown through other monsters. But they were monsters, so who cares? I think they were allowed to get away with more then, all cartoons were.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I just spent the last 10 minutes youtubing old cartoon intros. Shit's awesome, I'll never forget that stuff.

And yeah, that episode with Bubbles is great, but there are so many good ones. I remember the show being pretty violent, like limbs being broken off and thrown through other monsters. But they were monsters, so who cares? I think they were allowed to get away with more then, all cartoons were.
    How about when they break that space/time barrier flying too fast that one day and they distort time and go into the future.. ruled by HIM and it was some sort of demonic wasteland due to their absence for all that time... god damn that was twisted x.x.

Edit: Man now I really want to go re-watch all these cartoons in full... dammit haha.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I was never a huge fan of PPG. However I can't deny how awesome the cartoon network exclusive shows were back then.... until they tried to reboot Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab and f*cked them up.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I loved the early episodes of Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo And The Amazon Women. was my favorite episode, I can't believe they got away with Island of beautiful men at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSg-WBc_R0c

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I can't remember them all, but I loved most of them to. It's just that when they rebooted it and added characters like Carl/Pops the show just seemed to go downhill. CN should really put the old stuff back on and get rid of most of the crap they have now. If they did that I'm pretty sure their ratings would go back up since they're currently pretty low.

Anyway... when does CN run reruns of Adventure Time? I missed Monday's episode.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

CN was doing a Christmas in July recently. They showed the Johnny Bravo Christmas special, I just about shit myself seeing it on again.

Adventure Time is the best show ever. It is my daughter's favorite show, with Flapjack being a very close second. Both are total genius. Love, em.

How old is your daughter? I wonder what children watch it for compared to adults.

She is turning 7 this weekend. If you look at the block that it is on, it seems like a strange lead in to the late(r) night programming. 8PM (PST) followed by Flapjack and then the horribad Total Drama, Stoked, King of the Hill and Family Guy.

As far as what she watches it for... I would guess the hilarity. Jake and Finn are pretty goddamn all over the place with humor. I got home the other day and the FIRST thing she told me was "THERE WAS THIS EPISODE OF ADVENTURE TIME!! Everyone kicked each other in the crotch!"

Just asked her and she says "It is just hilarious."

Oh god, must find the best song ever from Flapjack... brb.

EDIT: Meh, horrible cam shot quality. But it is the only one I could find.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Tellahh View Post
    How about when they break that space/time barrier flying too fast that one day and they distort time and go into the future.. ruled by HIM and it was some sort of demonic wasteland due to their absence for all that time... god damn that was twisted x.x.

Edit: Man now I really want to go re-watch all these cartoons in full... dammit haha.
    ever see the musical episode See me, Feel me, Gnomey? really weird episode that never got aired in America i believe.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

i watched it this monday because of this thread and the show is made of pure win. It had the Magic Man bit and the zombie slumber party.. both were great, but the slumber party was made of so much win.

crotch rocket lol