BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Dual Survival

I held off making this topic, but after this weeks episode it deserves a topic, lol.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/dual-survival/

tl;dr is a former Army Ranger teamed up with a guy who I'm fairly certain could benchpress a horse that hasn't worn shoes in over 20 years. It's honestly just hilarious. They do stupid as shit things and this asshole walks through swamps with poisonous snakes with no shoes or socks of any kind.

It's the stupidity of Man vs. Wild mixed with the naturalist aspect of Survivorman and then a whole mess of "really fucking stupid" thrown on top.

Fridays episode featured the Army Ranger killing an alligator with his bare hands for food. I mean really now, even Bear Grylls wasn't that foolish.

I'm just waiting for one of them to die on camera, it's not so unlikely with this show. Fucking love it.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Umm, crocodiles/alligators aren't dangerous at all, you can hunt them easily. A stingray on the other hand...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Crikey!

we fuckin' stole it man.
    BG Level

i was flipping through channels the other day, and i stopped on this. I can't remember what animal one of them was holding, but he was basically goring it with his bare hands, then he pulls out the heart and just eats it. i was like uhhhh wtf?