Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hope they have some solo 30 stuff I can do when I get to that point or at least incorporate some in the future or else I'll just be doing a lot of leveling of various characters. They make it so you can solo to 30 so you meet and talk to pretty much nobody for 30 levels and build 0 friends then get thrown into the fire at 30 where you have all kinds of crap needing several people or at least a duo partner.

I know it's been brought up a few times but is there a general consensus of where BG people are at primarily? I'd rather stick with the PvE servers for now. But as I make new characters I'd like to consolidate them where other like minded people are.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

A lot of people are on Zero Hour. There's definitely stuff you can do solo, but there's a lot of group content too. It's definitely not the most social of games, but the biggest parties are 8 people anyway, so you don't need to make too many friends.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Zero Hour for PC, for us obscure PS3 players there's a few of us on No Man's Land

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Has anyone come across random legit NPCs? I was flying around Metropolis I think and I saw a red dot at rooftop level and I swooped in to find Deathstroke just hanging out looking down over the edge. I got near him and he started saying things like "You better walk away before I decide to kill you for free". I felt obliged to shoot him and he was morally obligated to hit me with something that knocked be back and up in the air about 30' then he jumped off the roof and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Hmmm I might make a toon on Zero Hour when I get home tonight.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by volcanicweather View Post
    Zero Hour for PC, for us obscure PS3 players there's a few of us on No Man's Land
    wait.... pc and ps3 players cannot play on the same server?

-.-

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    wait.... pc and ps3 players cannot play on the same server?

-.-
    Nope, but it appears that the PS3 version has a slightly higher population than the PC version...

From IGN:

DC Universe Online appears to be a hit for Sony Online Entertainment.

John Smedley, president of SOE, confirmed over Twitter the new MMO title has become the company's fastest-selling game ever since it launched earlier this month. It was also #1 in sales on Steam last week.

Exact sales numbers were not provided at this time.

Smedley did say, however, the PlayStation 3 version represents 52 percent of total sales, while PC makes up 48 percent. He noted the publisher is working on the "out-of-stock problems" currently plaguing retail.

SOE recently added two additional servers in North America and Europe. For PvE, "Relentless" and "Last Laugh," while PS3 players in Europe get a new PvE server, "Justice for All" and a new PvP server, "Absolute Power."
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1145646p1.html

installing this now! going to play with family on public enemies

i guess mine is the only copy that didn't come with a buddy card.. does anyone have one they aren't using?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If you got it via Steam you don't get one, sadly.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

30 day trial not even over and we already have almost a full league banned cause of the misuse of bugs and glitches. One Notorious is the blur and some of the people in the leagues Villians, Allstars and Titans. They shoot through walls, hit you from 100 feet away and kill you and manage to win a game before a match can really start (think star labs PVP, they can shoot through/over the wall and kill you while the countdown is still going). Blur finally got enough calls (as in phone calls) about him that hes permabanned already.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Made a Fire toon on Zero Hour, Hero, named Darkdreamer if anyone cares to send me a message or something, just let me know you're from BG since there's random invites to leagues all over the place constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trichocyst View Post
    If you got it via Steam you don't get one, sadly.
    I bought retail, and mine didn't come with a buddy card

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That sucks. I thought they did.

Hero or villain DD?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I could use a buddy card too I would like to try this game

Thx (PC is possible)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Currently hero. I will probably be making a villian soon, most likely a healer just to have 1 of each type to play around on, and eventually probably one of each type altogether. As much as I want to try super speed and acrobatics the ease of movement around the city flight gives seems to be a lot.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I've done ace chemicals and watchtower containment on hard mode, what are the others like in terms of difficulty in comparison?

My emblem seems to have been changed to a heart sometime while I was offline...

-The Marksman
    Level 7 Gadget Pistols Acrobat
    Zero Hour

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Reroll flight while you till can >.>

( 30 gadgets acrobatics here ).

How do you see your friend list on this game? and can you turn off the language filter? I'm tired of seeing ####

E. Body
    BG Level

Pull up social tab with the 'O' key (the letter, not the number zero). In the window on the right, there's a drop down button you can click to display a few different things: Nearby, something else, and Friends. Click "Friends" and it'll show you your whole friends list, their levels and whether they're offline or online.