+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

You'll see shouts for T2 stuff sometimes, I think it's mostly leagues do them together. Might be able to find a league on the official forums.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7153/6...cce3170215.jpg

Since its release and notably quick migration to the Free-To-Play model last year, DC Universe: Online has seen rampant success in the MMO market, and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) has some impressive statistics to share.

On PC, over 1.8 million players have registered to play the game, while 2.3 million have signed up on the PlayStation 3 end. A total of 5.5 million in-game characters have been generated, with 3.5 million of them as heroes, and the remaining 2 million as villains.

Total in-game playtime has soared past the benchmark of 3.6 million days.

In addition to the exponential increase in player base, Sony has been busy implementing additional content to keep the thriving MMO…well, thriving. Over 200 quests, 15 zones, and 1800 new encounters have been dropped in post-launch.

Even new power sets have been added for characters like The Flash and Green Lantern.

In celebration of the aforementioned success, the developers behind DCUO are gifting in-game characters a special cape with the number “1” printed on the back. If your character was created before January 11th, 2012, then you’ll be receiving your cape shortly.
    http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...es-to-players/

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ive been playing this recently, and its a blast! This might ween me off of FFXI.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Earth powers are not bad so far.

I've been having a blast with this game. The customization is unreal.

So far I've made a Captain Commando, He-Man, Skeletor, Captain Chaos, Rorschach, Mumra, Boba Fett, and a Samus Aran and many more. Also, have a Mexican sombrero and straw hat to mess with now. LOL

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i was playing this off and on through fight for lights release. started playing again about 3 weeks ago and really liking all the game additions and changes. i even went out and got some station cash cards while they had the bonus cash days to get legendary membership. managed to get 100 bucks worth of station cash for 45 bucks the last 2 weeks. gonna probably get another 15 buck card a few months from now so i'll have my legendary status through the end of November.

in theory this could potentially ween me off ff11. i'm waiting first to see if SE announces an expansion at vanafest and waiting to see how all the revamped endgame turns out before making any decisions on that.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

If WoW had not pulled me back in for MoP this year, I would probably be playing this instead. it is a fun game, but SOE has reputations of running games into the ground...glad it's doing
    hella better, SOE doesn't do it justice I think.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

anyone play this still on ps3?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I played the game again, PS3, after not touching it since December & I've noticed not much has changed. Nearly all the bugs & annoyances remain; the sound still cuts out after 4hrs, insane lag spikes in solo instances & areas w/ no players, npc lock-ups, & random targeting. "Oh, you want to target the mini boss? Nope, we're going to move your lock-on to the add in the back." I also found it annoying that mobs can target you while you're doing the race challenges. Doing so well, then a mob starts shooting you & that will instantly slow you down & some times "ground" you. At least the graphical issues seem fixed.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I played the game again, PS3, after not touching it since December & I've noticed not much has changed. Nearly all the bugs & annoyances remain; the sound still cuts out after 4hrs, insane lag spikes in solo instances & areas w/ no players, npc lock-ups, & random targeting. "Oh, you want to target the mini boss? Nope, we're going to move your lock-on to the add in the back." I also found it annoying that mobs can target you while you're doing the race challenges. Doing so well, then a mob starts shooting you & that will instantly slow you down & some times "ground" you. At least the graphical issues seem fixed.
    I'm still playing. The racing thing is super annoying. Still a very fun game.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I'm back to playing on USPC PvE server to get my superhero fix. Actually having some fun running the alerts with league members and doing the PvP. Game may not be the best...but it's fun as hell beating up villians !

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just downloaded this on PS3 2 days ago. This game is fantastic though the bugs are annoying yet bearable. I hear on the forums the game is finally going in a solid direction now with all the recent changes they made to raiding and gear or something. A new DLC is being released on tuesday as well.

Anyone still play? Your opinion? To the people who gave up why?

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I was thinking about starting up again. Having issues with the damn launcher though.

I havn't played in a LOOONNNGGGG time so I'm not sure about any of the changes they've made. I know you can invade the safe houses and shit and there's a buttload of new powers. Not really sure why I gave up. Just got bored, I suppose. Think I'll try updating again. Mabye even subscribe. Humhummmm

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I had stopped because of the fact that the 5-mans were soooo bugged (Hive Queen would not even spawn in the end over half the time, so we couldn't finish). For it being a Superhero MMO, it's honestly not that bad... I will see how the new DLC pans out (Love me some Batman ! ). If they do have a lot of stuff fixed, I may sub again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

DLC 7 is now out. I'm now about level 24 and having a absolute blast, all the instances solo and group have been fun and legend PvP is amazing for me. After looking into it I absolutely love the payment models they went with, i'll gladly pay the sub fee for dlc and benefits when I hit the F2P end line.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

[center]Coming to PS4
    [link deleted]

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fantastic. DCUO is a wonderful F2P action MMO with a very fair pricing system and tons of content and replayability. I'm really glad to hear that early PS4 adopters will have the game available this year.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Will be nice to see a console version of DCUO that isn't 10 seconds behind on streaming everything at the rate the game lets you move. Always great flying to your objective area, just to die to something you couldn't see because it wasn't loaded in yet.

If the PS3 stuff is fully compatible with PS4 I'll give it a whirl. Got a couple DLC packs I purchased awhile back for VIP status so I can dick around with more character slots.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

New character for shits and giggles:

Too bad I couldn't get the name heh.