BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Cayena View Post
    The problem is that after 20, many of the trash mobs are so overpowered that a pack of 2 or 3 are likely to kill you in seconds.
    What? I went Twin Blades/Nature, Twin Blades being really weak in defense and had absolutely no trouble soloing mobs at all. Sometimes up to 4 I could solo easily. At the time I was Plants spec which actually ended up helping healing role more then damage, didn't change to Shapeshifting until after they nerfed the utter fuck out of it.

[edit]

Are you talking instance as in mission instance or instances as in the gear instance like Smallville and the like?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Yes, Smallville and Khan are killer after the overtuning, but they seem to have been scaled back with the patch last night. The level 30 solo challenge instances are ridiculous, only the Raven instance on Villians side seems tuned correctly. The mobs in the regular world are still easy as long as you aren't taking on 6+.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Last day of beta is today and it's going out with a bang

DCUO Beta-Ending Event – Battle of the Legends
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/dc-uni...50371676490717

The end of the beta is near, and the next step to legendary is coming…1-11-11!

Tomorrow, Wednesday January 5, 2011 will be the last day of the DC Universe™ Beta in the U.S. and Thursday will be the last day to fight to save or rule the universe in Europe (in beta that is!).

To celebrate – we plan to stage The Battle of the Legends in-game in the spirit of the DCUO cinematic, “Who do you trust?” Beta players can align and fight alongside or against some of DC Comics most notorious superheroes and villains including; Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor and The Joker. Together will we take on DC’s greatest icons as we embark on our own path to legendary! Show up to the battle when it erupts on your server! Check the schedule below and don’t miss your chance to become part of the “Battle of the Legends!”

If for some hideous reason you cannot attend have no fear – we will update you as to the status of each battle on our Facebook site at Facebook.com/DCUniverseOnline and on Twitter @DCUO. We plan to have streaming video, screens and updates and hope that our beta players will contribute as well. One thing is for sure, this event will be legendary!

And, to add just a little more fun factor we have some special “legendary” guests joining us in a few of the events! Check the schedule below to find out who and when.

One important thing to be aware of, when it’s over…so is the DCUO Beta! (Each server will shut down at the end of the event.)

Server Name / Date / Time / Location

US Beta Servers – Wednesday January 5

PC BETA 2 / Wednesday January 5 / 4PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker)

BETA 1 (PC) / Wednesday January 5 / 5PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker) or Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor)

PS3 BETA 2 / Wednesday January 5 / 5PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker) or Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor)

*PC BETA 3 / Wednesday January 5 / 6PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker) or Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor) *Come join the battle and fight alongside or against Jim Lee aka Future Batman in this event as he takes on Nick Kolan PC Editor at IGN and his league of wanna be villains!

PS3 BETA 3 / Wednesday January 5 / 6PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker) or Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor)

PC BETA 4 / Wednesday January 5 / 7PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker) or Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor)

*PS3 BETA 1 / Wednesday January 5 / 7PM PT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker) or Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor) *Once again, fight against Jim Lee aka Future Batman, as he attempts to protect the Universe from the chaos and destruction that Greg Miller, Executive Editor – IGN, and his villainous band are trying to spawn!

EUROPEAN Beta Servers – Thursday January 6

EU PS3 BETA 1 / Thursday January 6 / 11AM CT or 5PM GMT / Botanical Gardens (Batman vs. The Joker)

EU PS3 BETA 2 / Thursday January 6 / 12 NOON CT or 6PM GMT / Centennial Park (Superman vs. Lex Luthor)

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And the beta servers just went down. Crazy fun fight against brainiac forces and himself.

http://i54.tinypic.com/30cvea1.jpg

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

lol shake weight

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I was doing the batman fight, and I couldnt see shit. Maybe I got there too late or something, idk. I'm really really on the fence about this game.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Release day bump.. anyone trying this sucker out?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I bought the special edition with the Batman figure, looks pretty awesome. Installing/patching now. Im not much of a DC person, but I thought Id give it a try.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I decided to pass because of the atrocious chat system, but ill be interested to hear what ppl think

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm playing on PC US Servers, Villain side, probably Joker mentor. No char yet, but if someone from BG wants to team up my AIM is Kisamex12

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/70...superhero.html

I'm really amazed at how detailed the character creation is. Seriously very impressive.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Public Enemy (PvP) server, US. Joker Inspired Acrobatic named Darkshadow. Game is loads of fun so far

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just got it for pc, installing now. Any server to join?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Harvey Birdman, Villain on Zero Hour. Add me if you wanna play.

Ridill
    BG Level

Harvey Birdman would be powerless at night!

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

LOL that's awesome..

Ridill
    BG Level

So, someone needs to make this.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I wish the game would allow you more than 3 colors for your palette. As indepth as the character creation is- its severely limited by 3 colors. It isn't bad if you're making an original char, but I often enjoy replicating characters.

It's understandable since the game allows you to change appearance everytime you aquire new gear, and that needs to match or else you would look like a WoW character after clearing a BC questline, lol.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

There isn't a fishnet option for females, much less males.

On Server 9,

Hit Girl - Gadgets, Hero, Batman

Big Daddy - Ice, Hero, Superman

(Help me name this character) - Sorcery, Hero, Wonder Woman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast