1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 14 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 14 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I have never read one thread on that forum, nor will I ever. Call me a shitty tester or whatever, but fuck the caliber of retards that congregate there.
    Ugh and I had to pass up my entry for the PC beta because of my shitty outdated 8600... FUCKING @#^@*&^*@&@^ /nerd rage.

Why do stupid people have all the luck? Is that just nature's way of fucking with people?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BlackheartX View Post
    JPlaskon on a NA beta thread what did you expect? That's like having a name like DICKRIDEathon.
    found his gia online account lol http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=17260127

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Antonidas

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    lmfao you guys are too much.

The minimum requirements are just gonna say Shit Loads for RAM/HDD from now on.

Damn, I have Un-loads of shit for Ram/HDD, and didn't even bother applying for beta, because my comp is not a gaming rig (anymore). (and my GF would kick my ass for dropping 7k for a new comp and still not buying a ring... because I would have in a heartbeat... I got messed up priorities).

From those of us who have jobs that kick our ass on a daily basis, and don't have the opportunity to play through beta, I thank you.

Thanks, edit for you.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I appreciate it but... You're breaking the rule dude. Plz to edit. >.<;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Damn, I have Un-loads of shit for Ram/HDD, and didn't even bother applying for beta, because my comp is not a gaming rig (anymore). (and my GF would kick my ass for dropping 7k for a new comp and still not buying a ring... because I would have in a heartbeat... I got messed up priorities).

From those of us who have jobs that kick our ass on a daily basis, and don't have the opportunity to play through beta, I thank you for the thing I would mention if it would not be breaking the first rule of mentioning. That thing you do which you have made akin to some sort of 'association of pugilism', if you get my drift. (EDIT: Screw it I am tired, and I mean F. Club.)

Seriously, thanks, I really can't do it myself because of my job/school, but it provides me with some pleasure on the late night moments when I get an hour or 2 to browse the internet. And please PM me any other places that are similar so I can get a vicarious hit of what I used to have time for.

Sorry for the rail-dethread, just wanted to thank Kurokikaze. The only place on BG I am qualified to post is in old-school FFXI magic threads, FFXIV uninformed speculation threads, or in those completely unofficial and probably misinformed BG medical threads.
    7k on a gaming rig...? You sure you aren't in the beta already?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Antonidas

Post edited as Kuro asked. First rule and all.

Yeah I am sure I am not in beta. My comp currently sucks and can't run it, and my life seems to be opposed to MMOs at the moment. I really hope FFXIV lets me relive some of the thrills of FFXI without the lfp/shout moments that made me have to quit, not because I didn't love the game, but because I didn't have time. My priorities may still be screwed up, but I love my job more than FF... and it took me a couple years to figure that out. (seriously, I love my job, it beats out even FFIII(NAversion)... and I never thought I would say that).

But DAMN I wanna play too. Got the cash, just not the time. Too bad money doesn't actually equal time, because I would pay for more time and I would pay well.

EDIT: I mean time to actually play. I don't want to buy gil, I don't want a bought account, I want that same experience that took me to multiple lvl 75s and the thrill of getting to sky and evenmoreso getting to sea and through CoP. Dynamis I could do without though...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzfeldt View Post
    7k on a gaming rig...? You sure you aren't in the beta already?
    Or he lives in a country with different currency..?

Kirb

He spent the 7k on a 8750.

Wonders of wonders, miricals of miricals~

Quote Originally Posted by BlackheartX View Post
    He obviously exist on a plane that us mere mortals can't comprehend. (He's mastered time travel and has comeback to help us with his priceless wisdom)
    ATI Firepro 8750 is a real card.

http://www.amazon.com/ATI-FirePro-2D...9888399&sr=8-1

Ya'll gotta chill a bit.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I would bet he doesn't have a $1k graphics card, if updating the drivers is his hail mary attempt at getting things working. Just sayin'.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    I would bet he doesn't have a $1k graphics card, if updating the drivers is his hail mary attempt at getting things working. Just sayin'.
    I see no correlation, he can be either a 1) rich idiot 2) idiot with rich parents or any other similar thing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Very possible. I maintain my position though.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I stand corrected but I still think he meant a 5870...

New Odin
    BG Level

Why do people wake up at 2-5am just to be able to play the beta from the start when the phase lasts like 22h, aka the whole day? Isn't that plenty for just about anyone to experience the unfinished product to it's fullest for the day, especially when there's 2 months left anyway? Not to mention the log-in servers will be hammered and suddenly it's 9am and you still might not be even playing.

I don't understand people.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

First day of beta I was so happy that I got invited that I set up the DL overnight and woke up at like 730ish to check if the server was up. Played all day, had some fun.

I have a shitty 8600, its choppy but it works.

I really doubt Square Enix even bothers reading the Beta Tester forums honestly. I am sure they browse around them if they are bored and want some good lulz. More than likely all their changes come from their own internal Beta Testers as well as Square Enix is going to do what the fuck they want anyways regardless of what anyone says on the forums. Still... I haven't slept yet and I read all these pages, laughed so hard and now I'm wide awake and can't sleep. I hope I get accepted near the end so I can Troll those forums with everyone else.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post

Ya'll gotta chill a bit.
    :hfyb:

i still doubt its a 8750, i think there meant to be CAD cards for like blueprinting and PCB designing stuff that takes a lot of math, unless its his daddy's PC hes abusing

{Refresh} {Cat}
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Emirii Mei
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post

Ya'll gotta chill a bit.
    Well with how much money you would have to make per month to even afford a $1k card, you would think you could be a bit more intelligent to figure out that safe mode with networking would not make a program magically install... ne? You would have to have a pretty nice job and actually went to some sort of higher education to make it too. lol

I'm pretty sure he meant 5870 or something like that... Or he is just fibbing to make it look like that's not his problem.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Man I haven't even gone into the players section of the beta forums. I've reported a few things that needed to be in the appropriate feedback forum and then left. I bet some of these kids in the beta are just content to grind through as if it's the finished game and aren't actually testing the game and looking for bugs or issues that need to be addressed.

Some of these posts you guys are putting up make me scratch my head, I just hope that there's enough people actually reporting errors and things to make this better that it outweighs some of these people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast