1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 20 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 20 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Upgraded to GenbuPT-3.5
    BG Level

Preorder the FINAL FANTASY XIV PC Standard Edition and receive the Garlond Goggles in-game item!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Since this is the official news thread from the turtle himself, it appears people are officially not interested in goggles. And here I thought Isladar was a rivet-head. Am disappoint.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Just a question.. So I pre-ordered FFXIV Collector's ED on Besybuy.com and chose to do in store pickup. After I clicked finish it charged my account, is this normal? I thought with Pre-orders you didn't pay until you picked it up or it shipped?

I had orignally done it with Gamestop, but after I learned they don't ship it till release day, I decided to just do BestBuy.

This is my first Pre-order of anything ever btw so yeah.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

When you preorder online you always pay full account or else you could almost get a free game lol.

If you preorder at a store then you can only give a depot.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

When I pre-ordered at Gamestop.com, they weren't going to charge till it shipped. It actually said it pretty boldly.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Ah, well call them and ask them?

Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    Just a question.. So I pre-ordered FFXIV Collector's ED on Besybuy.com and chose to do in store pickup. After I clicked finish it charged my account, is this normal? I thought with Pre-orders you didn't pay until you picked it up or it shipped?

I had orignally done it with Gamestop, but after I learned they don't ship it till release day, I decided to just do BestBuy.

Starcraft 2 was shipped before release day and arrived on release day for me.

Them goggles is ugly.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post

I did the same thing you did Arximiro. They charged me, but the charges never went through. They showed up on my credit card, but they stayed pending for a while then dropped off. If they actually charged your card and the charges went through you may want to call them.

1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Hazado View Post
    I did the same thing you did Arximiro. They charged me, but the charges never went through. They showed up on my credit card, but they stayed pending for a while then dropped off. If they actually charged your card and the charges went through you may want to call them.

1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289)
    That's good to hear, I hope they drop off, I wasn't in a position to throw out 80 bucks for a game atm..