+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

One of my close friends just started dating this girl, and her step dad grows his own stuff and she gets it for free from him, and she gave us about a quarter of about 3 different strains. Fantastic stuff, so fresh looking with tons of crystals and hairs and very sticky. Compared to our usual stuff which is usually pretty dry looking, and barely sticky at all.

She told us he normally sells it at 60/8th. I gotta say it is definitely worth that much.

Also I just ordered my first piece.

http://www.dodoglasspipes.com/Glass_...ter_Pipes.html

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by lovehatehero View Post
    So after almost 7 years of not smoking due to being in, and now being out, I smoked today, and jesus christ. I dunno if weeds changed that much, and the fact my tolerance is way down but I don't ever remember getting as high as I did today lol. Smoked 2 bowls with a good friend of mine and damn. Rest of the day was finished pretty much, though it didn't give me a real tired high, just really chill. Man I missed this.

Anyone in cali area that knows where I can pick up some Highs? I would like some for my drive back to ohio

http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/22...569-san-diego/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

me and a friend usually go half on whatever we pick up
    and most of the time, we're stuck to getting decent/shitty mids as high grade is hard as fuck to find where i live

but last month i found a deal on some above average mids for 260 for 2 oz's shit was fantastic, considering its not great, but still much better than what we usually can get.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I been trying to get some for a couple of days, The one guy I did find was a so called "friend" tried to pass mids for dro and tried to charge me $85/8th. What kind of world do we live in. I used to get decent shit for $30/8th a month ago.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jaregue View Post
    me and a friend usually go half on whatever we pick up
    and most of the time, we're stuck to getting decent/shitty mids as high grade is hard as fuck to find where i live

but last month i found a deal on some above average mids for 260 for 2 oz's shit was fantastic, considering its not great, but still much better than what we usually can get.
    130 an ounce for shwag? Thats goddamn ridiculous. Tell me where you live so I can never visit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by gandorf View Post
    I been trying to get some for a couple of days, The one guy I did find was a so called "friend" tried to pass mids for dro and tried to charge me $85/8th. What kind of world do we live in. I used to get decent shit for $30/8th a month ago.
    $85 AN 8TH? Jesus Christ.. The most I've paid is $75 at the dispensaries. And they usually charge $65. I wish I could find a dispensaries that delt in mids. I'd love for some $100/oz shit.. Only can get high grade stuff which is tough on the wallet.

You fall, we haul. Saving your Ass is my business
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

85/8th is stupidly high. And seno where about are you at, Im making a road trip and a stop into some great weed would be amazing.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

85 for rrreeeeaaaalllyyy fucking deebo hydroponic shit seems pretty reasonable to me, but it better be some of the best tasting bud on the face of the galaxy. probably be worth it if you can even afford that kind of shit.

and for all you california folks (as im sure most of you know), mexican shwag goes for like 20-25 an ounce you lucky fucks. That seedy shit costs 50 in Houston and like 110 back in VA. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I live a couple of miles from Ft myers/Tampa/Sarasota so it's at least a 15min drive to get anything decent.

Anyone else hear 105 tons of weed was burned in Mexico? We live in dark times T.T

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I've been running low since Sunday, waiting for my guy to re-up, so I've been on conserve mode. We're supposed to meet up after work, and as of this morning I've got maybe 1 bowl left. Today at work has been kind of slow, so I'm sitting there debating my lunch plans. "Well, do I want to be high for the last couple hours of work, or do I want to be high when I go to the gym?" I go out to my car to leave for lunch, and I've decided "Eh, I'll just load a little baby bowl now and smoke the rest after work." When I reach for my pipe, I see that apparently I loaded it at some point last night and forgot to smoke it. "Ferigor, you magnificent bastard."

Not the highlight of my day so far, but it's up there.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Had some extra money. Splurged on an obnoxious bong.

Forgive the mess:
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2na8he8.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/w2f487.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/8yxtnb.jpg

Old bong vs new bong:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/10e1zk9.jpg

Named it the riddler.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Is that a double percolator with a percolating bowl?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Percolators are nice.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Nice looking bong. If you don't mind me asking did you buy that online or in a store? If online, what website?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Bought it in a store. Paid $200 even for the bong and the ash catcher. I told the guy that I always buy my pieces at that headshop and have been a satisfied customer so far, he gave me a diffused downstem, a pack of lighters, a pack of screens, a newer bigger bowl, and a thing of hempwick for free. Much better than getting stuff online in my opinion.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I fucking love that percolator. How's the hempwick? I've been wanting to try something like that for a while, just never got around to actually buying some. They burn quick or do they last for a decent time?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

$200, fuck me. I paid $160 for mine and it is no where near as nice as that. Especially with that bowl. Ugh going to have to look for a new head shop in dallas to go to.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Holy shit that bong is savage, /dowant. Killer name for it too with the green perc, fits perfectly :D. I need to find some pics of my friends old 4ft bong with double-perc action on it, had to have someone light the bowl for you it was so massive lol. Damn shame it got jacked in a robbery at his house about 3 years ago Q.Q.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Someone took your BONG in a robbery? Wtf?

I clicked on the link on that weed location website but from the Oregon section I didn't see much about where or who to ask for getting my hands on some weed. Wanted to dab into it further and so does this chick I know so figure we would enjoy an evening together. No idea where to start ;(