+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Got some last night from a longtime friend, she usually hooks me up with good stuff.

Last night she got her hands on some "good deed weed". I ask her what's up with the name. Apparently the dude who was growing it died. He was an older gentleman. His neighbors (who is friends of my friend) knew he grew it but the wife did not. They extracted what was left of the crop, and the neighbors decided to sell it off and give the wife the money, since her husband's death was sudden.

The strain itself is a casey/grape blend. And personally, I think its fantastic. Really sticky.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

That story sounds like bullshit, fyi, lol.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Sure, but in the end, I got my shit, and that's all that really matters.

/kanyeshrug

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    I clicked on the link on that weed location website but from the Oregon section I didn't see much about where or who to ask for getting my hands on some weed. Wanted to dab into it further and so does this chick I know so figure we would enjoy an evening together. No idea where to start ;(
    If you can't find weed a state away from California and that close to British Columbia, maybe you should just go to Staples and buy some Sharpies instead.

Just go to any high school/college/tacobell/walmart/any shit job and just look for "that guy".

Sea Torques
    BG Level

So I'm trying to stop smoking, since I simply don't do shit when I smoke, and since I'm at the uni and smoke a lot, I don't do a lot of studying and other necessary stuff. I know there's no physical crave, but everytime I try to quit I tell myself meh I'm still functional when I'm high and I like it, so why quit. Any ex-stoners have any tips to convince myself I don't really need to smoke or something to deviate my attention from thinking everything could be more fun when I'm high?

PS I do intend to start smoking again after my degree, because weed is really just killing my study motivation, and not my go outside/see people aspects

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    So I'm trying to stop smoking, since I simply don't do shit when I smoke, and since I'm at the uni and smoke a lot, I don't do a lot of studying and other necessary stuff. I know there's no physical crave, but everytime I try to quit I tell myself meh I'm still functional when I'm high and I like it, so why quit. Any ex-stoners have any tips to convince myself I don't really need to smoke or something to deviate my attention from thinking everything could be more fun when I'm high?

PS I do intend to start smoking again after my degree, because weed is really just killing my study motivation, and not my go outside/see people aspects
    Man up. Use that ol' fashioned thing called will power. I smoke avidly on weekends, but I usually don't smoke at all during the week. If i do it's only 1 time 1 night or something.

Edit: I'm also at a university FYI

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    I clicked on the link on that weed location website but from the Oregon section I didn't see much about where or who to ask for getting my hands on some weed. Wanted to dab into it further and so does this chick I know so figure we would enjoy an evening together. No idea where to start ;(
    Man, if you are having trouble finding weed in Oregon you are having big problems. One time I bought a pipe at Smokin Glass in portland and I walked outside and this guy named "Red Eye" comes up to me and ended up selling me a $20 sack right there on Hawthorne in the middle of the day (he actually asked for $21 so he could afford to ride the bus to his crack dealer's house). It ended up being pretty decent weed, but it did not turn me into a "Red Eye Jedi" like he said.

Where abouts in OR are you from?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Someone took your BONG in a robbery? Wtf?
    Yeah... Long story short, it was some dickheads that lived close to him and he had been hanging out with that day, they probably cased all his crap and got in when he was passed out drunk. Made off with about $3,000 in electronics, a Mausberg shotgun (no ammo in the house), and the bong. They got theirs in the end but the police broke the bong in a raid or something to that extent. Shit Sux

Also, lol@ not being able to find weed in Oregon, you must not be trying very hard or live in some podunk ass area. Could walk up to someone on the street in Portland and 50% chance they could get a hook-up.

I am torn between trying to find someone in NJ and taking some time off from smoking to afford my exorbitant video game habits, but oh how I love having the 2 things together.

Smoking weed and playing video games were made for eachother.

I can and have quit pretty much whenever I want (along with quite often when I dont want but life dictates it) and I've never had any issue stopping. Same with drinking alcohol, I've gone months at a time without doing one or the other. My thing is, life is usually better when I smoke and drink good beer and as long as there is no beer belly and its not having some negative impact on my life, fuck stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    Man, if you are having trouble finding weed in Oregon you are having big problems. One time I bought a pipe at Smokin Glass in portland and I walked outside and this guy named "Red Eye" comes up to me and ended up selling me a $20 sack right there on Hawthorne in the middle of the day (he actually asked for $21 so he could afford to ride the bus to his crack dealer's house). It ended up being pretty decent weed, but it did not turn me into a "Red Eye Jedi" like he said.

Where abouts in OR are you from?
    Milwaukie/Portland area. I am sure if I go downtown I could find some, but I just don't know who to go to or what's good.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    I am torn between trying to find someone in NJ and taking some time off from smoking to afford my exorbitant video game habits, but oh how I love having the 2 things together.
    PM me, lol.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Tamale Baby
    Groundskeeper of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i still wonder if it was real weed or just prop shit like in the movies.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

His body language is kind of giving of a nervous feeling/look.

kinda related but does anyone know a place where you can watch full episodes of Real Time online?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    kinda related but does anyone know a place where you can watch full episodes of Real Time online?
    Icefilms.info

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    i still wonder if it was real weed or just prop shit like in the movies.
    It's real. Look at him. He's super nervous the whole time and is reaching in his pocket the entire time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

So having a pretty wicked Halloween so far (big party last night, big one tonight). I made myself this wicked Trogdor costume. Complete with fire breathing capabilities. (don't mind my man tits please)
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...a/P1050560.jpg