+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This news ought to be appropriate in a stoner thread. Kid Cudi's new album got leaked apparently. My friend just downloaded it and gave it to me. He found it using Vuze, and i'm high as fuck and it's pretty sweet lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    So I'm trying to stop smoking, since I simply don't do shit when I smoke, and since I'm at the uni and smoke a lot, I don't do a lot of studying and other necessary stuff. I know there's no physical crave, but everytime I try to quit I tell myself meh I'm still functional when I'm high and I like it, so why quit. Any ex-stoners have any tips to convince myself I don't really need to smoke or something to deviate my attention from thinking everything could be more fun when I'm high?

PS I do intend to start smoking again after my degree, because weed is really just killing my study motivation, and not my go outside/see people aspects
    I haven't smoked for roughly 8 months now and i live with guys who smoke daily. This may sound quite weird but i almost got bored of the drug. When i used to smoke i loved it, however, now i've stopped it just doesnt appeal to me. I know i shouldn't be posting this in a weed thread (don't get me wrong i still love the stuff, even roll for my mates just for the hell of it) but i just think i prefer drinking and hitting clubs. I guess it wasn't my scene.

This could take a bad path but have you tried replacing it with something else? Probably don't try heroin tho.....

I take like... 1-2 hits at a time maybe once or twice just to get a little buzz, somehow my tolerance never goes up and I'm still able to function perfectly. It really levels out my mood (anxiety especially), but if I overdo it I get so paranoid so easily. Maybe try just smoking very little and see how that works?

also seconding what venga said, be very careful with opiates

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I lost my medical card on the first and didnt get paid until today so I couldn't pick up before I lost my shit. I bought from a friend who sold me shitty watered down mids for $50 telling me it was good shit and a "bit green." I found it hard to break up (Basically had to rip it like paper.) and I decided to just let it sit. About 2 hours later, easy to break up, 2.5g. Do I call this person out on this bullshit? We literally just got done talking about stoners just in it for the weed ripping eachother off. Shit SUCKS

I smoked for the first time tonight....

didn't enjoy it. Coughed up a storm, lungs hurt, and more or less just felt like an alcohol buzz. Can't imagine wanting to cough that much any time soon.....

I might give it another shot, but maybe my lungs are just fucked?

assburgers
    BG Level

How the hell can pot hit people like booze?

I've never woken up in a front yard wondering why I'm laying on a stopsign holding a 5-iron after getting really stoned.

Ha. Well, I never black out or forget shit when I'm drunk. And it wasn't like I was drunk, just a little buzzed. I think I wasn't hitting it right and didn't get enough of an effect. But I really couldn't handle it, I kept coughing and my lungs hurt like shit. I took probably 8 or so hits, probably 4 of them were "good hits" where I made sure to inhale it all and cough like a mofo.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

i wouldn't use you're first time smoking as a good judgement on whether or not you'll like it

smoke a few more times then decide.

i remember the first couple times i smoked, after i started feeling good i would start to regret having done it, so it made my high really shitty and stuff.

assburgers
    BG Level

Yeah, I took my first hit off a pipe at 13, thought I was gonna die coughing... then I got up, sat down and my head started to wobble in little circles... was quite amusing I'm told.

Wound up watching anime and reading RPG books... which was FUCKING AWESOME as shit high, lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Denchi View Post
    Ha. Well, I never black out or forget shit when I'm drunk. And it wasn't like I was drunk, just a little buzzed. I think I wasn't hitting it right and didn't get enough of an effect. But I really couldn't handle it, I kept coughing and my lungs hurt like shit. I took probably 8 or so hits, probably 4 of them were "good hits" where I made sure to inhale it all and cough like a mofo.
    I wouldn't say a good hit is where you inhale it all and cough a lot. A good hit is when you take as large of a hit as you can, hold it as long as you can, and exhale before you start coughing. I find it much easier to do with a bong because you can see how much you're about to take in, and you can still decide on whether you want it all or not.

Pipes/Js/Blunts you can take small puffs though, it burns a lot more for me and I don't like them but you can slowly take lots of small hits til you think you've reached your limit.

I agree that the buzz from weed feels similar to a buzz from alcohol, but I think it's a lot better, I've never gotten sick from smoking. I got pretty high my first time doing it, and the first month of smoking was probably the best high's I've ever had. But it's not like it's not fun to do it anymore, as long as I have some friends around it's still a great time.

My first time with a blunt I ended up swallowing a ton of smoke, personally I think that's way worse than inhaling too much and coughing up a storm, it looks cool when you burp up smoke but it hurts like a mofo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    I lost my medical card on the first and didnt get paid until today so I couldn't pick up before I lost my shit. I bought from a friend who sold me shitty watered down mids for $50 telling me it was good shit and a "bit green." I found it hard to break up (Basically had to rip it like paper.) and I decided to just let it sit. About 2 hours later, easy to break up, 2.5g. Do I call this person out on this bullshit? We literally just got done talking about stoners just in it for the weed ripping eachother off. Shit SUCKS
    Yes you call that bullshit. I have friends that would go to the person's house and beat their ass for bullshit like that. I hate people that do that shit.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    From the stoners on my facebook.

"We're better off without prop 19 :/"

"You dnt wnt theovernment fckin with our weeed!!

...well i dnt ahaha"

"Made me grama vote NO on 19!..yeee SUCKKKKKKAS."

"I dnt! ahah im fine with illegal weed. kuz if its legal..its gonna be different..idk kant explain it..but i sey N0: im straaaiiight how it is now."

"AND THE GOV MAN IS GONNA PUT CHEMICALS IN IT AND YOU HAVE TO BE 21 MAN FUCK THAT "

Stoners are their own worst enemies i swear, regardless im not registered and going to go walk to the polling office soon and ask for a provisional ballot.
    Man, shit like this is why, dammit. Fucking morons like this must have missed the part of Prop 19 where it allows you to grow 25 square feet of your own shit. I don't even live in California, but I was behind this all the way. We need a goddamned Spartacus to set precedent, and California could have been it. Idiots fucked the rest of us for another 2 years at least because they're too stoned to read. /rageoff

I am of the school of thought that coughing gets you higher.

If you havent done the act of smoking anything, then your first time is bleh. Gotta get used to how to handle hot ass smoke. Really depends on what you smoked it out of too. Some pipes can be overly harsh, other ones can be fine.

And hell yea you call a dealer out on that shit, not cool at all (unless hes some gun toting, crazy ass dealer who sells coke and meth too).

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

My rule with dealers is as follows: Deal me straight, I don't buy from other dealers. Fuck me once, I don't buy from you ever again, and I tell my friends who smoke that you rip buyers off.

Change this later.
    BG Level

First time I smoked pot was the first time I smoked anything and I didn't have any trouble at all holding the hit in. Never felt like coughing any subsequent time, either.

I guess maybe it's because I used to use an inhalor for asthma.

True story, first time I ever smoked was with a pipe and I coughed into the pipe, blowing the shit everywhere. Glad I was with close, chill friends haha. I felt like such an asshole.

Smoke never really bothered me that much from weed, nowhere near as intense as cigarettes or cigars(especially if you pull the smoke in like so many noobs do) imo.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    True story, first time I ever smoked was with a pipe and I coughed into the pipe, blowing the shit everywhere. Glad I was with close, chill friends haha. I felt like such an asshole.
    Once we got really baked one time and we started another bowl, it was a little more than half done but I lit it and the weed stayed lit on fire and my genius brain decided to put it out by blowing back into the bong...it put the fire out alright, but the rest of the bowl was wet

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Been a week since I reduced greatly my smoking, dropped from about 1g/day to .2 in my vaporizer, and only after 8 at night. That way I can do all my shit during the day and still get a good buzz at night when I watch TV/play starcraft. I don't feel like I have a physical dependence, but I sure as fuck do love to get stoned and if I have nothing to do, I keep telling myself why the fuck not?

Anyhow, this new vaporizer I bought is so awesome, burns 1/2 less weed than when I smoke joints, no more pain to my lungs and I don't need to freeze my ass outside. Freakin amazing.

assburgers
    BG Level

If you have a physical dependence to pot, shoot yourself.

Vapes do rule.

Ok, so I smoked for the second time tonight. Went to a friends house, 4 of us, just chilled at our friends place and watched Ponyo and other cartoons.

I didn't cough nearly as much, and I felt it much much more, which was definitely a plus.

BUT. I still didn't like it at all. I just got really quiet and didn't want to talk to anybody. The movie was a little more interesting, but I wasn't like "OMG LOOK AT THE COLORS." I didn't feel like it changed me very much at all....I still felt like my friends were acting stupid "omg that's so trippy" and I got really annoyed. I don't understand how people can get so nuts on it...... either way, it was lame. Doubt I'll try it again.