Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Denchi View Post
    Ok, so I smoked for the second time tonight. Went to a friends house, 4 of us, just chilled at our friends place and watched Ponyo and other cartoons.

I didn't cough nearly as much, and I felt it much much more, which was definitely a plus.

BUT. I still didn't like it at all. I just got really quiet and didn't want to talk to anybody. The movie was a little more interesting, but I wasn't like "OMG LOOK AT THE COLORS." I didn't feel like it changed me very much at all....I still felt like my friends were acting stupid "omg that's so trippy" and I got really annoyed. I don't understand how people can get so nuts on it...... either way, it was lame. Doubt I'll try it again.
    I hate to keep saying "Try again" but try again. I didn't get REALLY high til the 3'd or 4'th time I tried. Also, try smoking with other people. Other people have different types of weed, etc. Also keep in mind that there ARE different types of high. Not all weed is that couch lock stuff. And some really will make you retarded for a quick minute. Sometimes weed isn't for everyone. Maybe its not for you.

Also,

http://i54.tinypic.com/347tue0.png

assburgers
    BG Level

Pot makes boring shit more bearable, working at papa johns and slapping dough was AWESOME fun stoned.

It isn't super psychadelic, it's just a pleasant headchange, and it kinda takes the edge off everything.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I agree its not for everyone, but you never know if its for you until you get baked 4-5 times to make sure you don't enjoy it

True say, the first three times it did absolutely nothing. Maybe a bit of headache? I dunno shit was not cash.

The fourth time I was, in hindsight, pretty buzzed, but the fifth time it was DUUUUDE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOD

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    True say, the first three times it did absolutely nothing. Maybe a bit of headache? I dunno shit was not cash.

The fourth time I was, in hindsight, pretty buzzed, but the fifth time it was DUUUUDE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOD
    Basically same story for me.

edit:
    First few times for me kinda sucked. I was like 14 with my brother and he had some we smoked out of an old beer can. Didn't do shit. Then a few weeks later, smoked at a party and got a little high but thought it sucked, was like a headache. Third time I smoked with my brother and a group of friends on the lake. Was a cool experience but wasnt really that high. Then I didn't smoke for awhile and I was at a friends party and someone there whipped out some weed and a really nice bong. I was fucking BAKED. Just straight up retarded.

assburgers
    BG Level

The real test is, get super blazed, then go for a walk.

I recall skipping school once with my sister and a friend, and getting caught walking across town in the concrete drainage ditches by a substitute teacher. He's like "well, I don't feel like dealing with all the crap I'd have to go through if I turned ya'll in, but I can't have you wandering around during school hours". We're chilling, he's giving a bit of a "stay in school" lecture, then asked if we smoked, I say "not cigarettes"... pow, big green waterbong, first one I ever saw with a carb bowl instead of a thumbhole.

Sister hits it but doesn't carb it, then hands it to me, I start puffing on an already filled chamber, then try to figure out how to carb and lift the bowl.

*SHOOMP*

O.o

Five minutes of coughing and a glass of water later, I'm stuck to the couch. Feels like a firehose is pushing me into it, staring at this awesome frog ashtray, listening to Mr. Green talk about skydiving and shit. Took my stonerbud Jeff to meet him a few days later, Jeff does the same thing with the bong, after hacking his guts out, we're chatting... then he mentions that he's spinning.

'Huh?' "The room is like, going whoom-whoom-whoom around me"... then he like puts his hands by his face and mimes vomiting, Mr. Green scoots a trashcan over to him and he horks into it.
    Pretty sure that roughly the highest I've ever been was at his house, I've had the water flowing past me sensation a few times, but never so bad I could barely sit upright.

It's amazing the random shit you wind up doing while wandering around stoned.

Change this later.
    BG Level

The highest I ever got was at a party back in June. I took one hit off a gravity bong, and then I missed the party. That was only my third time, too; had no idea I would get that high.

Dude one of my friends built a gravity bong out of one of these:

http://earth911.com/wp-content/uploa.../water-jug.jpg

The only water source big enough nearby to cook this fucker was the river, so it took a team effort every time. One guy clung to a branch on an overhanging tree and held the brewer over the water. Then the bowl was removed from the top. God, one bowl lasted sooooo long.

It was called "Diddy Kong" and written on the top of the jug in all caps was "GOOD LUCK"

and then I missed the party
    Yea I've done that more than a few times sadly. Sometimes, you just don't feel like going cause you know it won't be a good scene anymore.

Stoner story: One time, I was at a kegger out of town and somebody mentioned to my friend they were gonna bun in the garage. So off we go, bout 7 heads. He made a honey oil-mixed kush joint that was so mindwarping all 7 of us stumbled back into the party and... basically just stood in the corner. One guy was talking to a chick and he was so far gone all his responses were delayed, like he got the Don Cherry treatment and had to wait 6 seconds to process information. A chick came up to me and was "Heeyyyyyy did you guys come from the garage?" and all I could say was "Uhhhhhhh..... Um, yea".

She left. We all knew we had gotten way too high for this party.

At that point we left and got pizza. Which, because this was such a hick town, took forever to walk to the pizza place and back.

By the time we were un-high and came back, everyone was pretty drunk but the party was winding down, so we killed the kegger, ate the pizza we brought, and talked about movies. Happy ending.

assburgers
    BG Level

Omg, I made my own theory about gravity bongs when the previously mentioned Jeff heard about how to make one.

He cuts the bottom off a milk jug, fills the sink, I hold the jug on the water, he puts the lit end of a joint in his mouth, the other end in a hole in the jug, puffs the jug full.

I lean down, pop the top off, smoke starts to climb out, pop my mouth over it, breathe in and push it down.

Next thing I know, I'm laying in a laundry basket which happened to be behind me, looking at my knees, wondering why I'm laying there.

He did roughly the same thing, when he asked me how it was as I got out of the basket, I told him "gravity works" apparently.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I think I'm a freak because the first time I smoked I got so fucking high. probably the highest I've ever been. we watched Clerks and I had to re-watch it the next day because I didn't remember a moment of it.

I miss being that high I can't really get that high anymore without some incredible weed and one hell of a bong, or maybe a vaporizer. mostly because I smoked once in a blue moon back then, and I get high all the time now. once a day, no more no less.

and gravity bongs are awesome fun. the first and only time I did one, my friends wanted to go outside and make snow angels and I was like "no, the cops will know we're high," and I was dead serious. I ended up leaving my ID inside because that way they wouldn't know who I was... gotta love high logic. and then later on, one of the guys we were hanging with puked all over the floor, and my friend and I both just stood there while a third guy cleaned it up, not because we were lazy, but because in complete and utter honesty we could not figure out how to help. we kept telling the guy "I want to help you... but I can't move!"

ahhh, those were the days.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I hate when you get really high and then start coming back down. I don't like sobering up after getting high, I think the only way to end being high is to pass out.

I've never had a gravity bong knock me down, and I never understood why it did that to people anyways. Ours is kinda small I guess, I've definitely taken some massive hits off it. One time my cousin was using it, and instead of slowing pushing down on it by holding the stem, he was holding the body. And when he reached the edge of the contained the water was in, it made him let go and shotgun the rest of the bong. Was pretty hilarious since he did it again like 10 minutes later.

We always smoke at a friends house and sometimes we will play a game, sometimes we will watch some TV, but normally we just talk for 2 hours. Conversations go into such weird and obscure directions it's amazing. I've only once been so high that I couldn't move, I sat in a chair for 6 hours, half sleeping, until the sun came up and I thought it was the moon being really bright. A lot of the time I'll get to a point where I start rocking back and forth, or side to side. Even if there isn't any music playing, I'm swaying to something.

Last night we had 6 people over, with 5 bags of weed. 2 bowls of my bag > a fat blunt > 2 bowls of my friends sisters bag > 2 bowls of my cousins bag > 1 bowl of danks someone else brought with them. I'm kinda surprised I didn't get more high but near the end I was making sure to take smaller hits cause I didn't want to be glued to his couch til 6am again.

Music while high was introduced to me I think the second or third time I got high. Now I was already a fan of Queens of the Stone Age, but listening to them high is sooooo good. Especially this song.

Last night after my cousin and I left our friends to go to McDs, he said he wanted to attempt listening to Eminem. Neither of us are really a fan of him but I have some old music from him which isn't bad. So I put on Kill You, and my cousin kept getting lost in the music, every few seconds I could see out of the corner of my eye he was just sinking away, and then he would snap out of it and tell me how lost he was getting.

[edit]

After Someone's In the Wolf, this should be listened to directly afterwards, it's the next track on the record and equally if not more hypnotizing.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

How do you guys go about finding a dealer?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm not really sure how you do it really, probably have to ask your other friends that smoke who they buy from and see about getting into the circle. For us, one of my best friends is a huge stoner, so he knows a couple guys, and his girlfriend knows a couple dealers also. Then we have another friend that just got enough money to buy in bulk from his dealer and sells it to us. And one of my other best friends just started dating this girl and we found out she smokes and it turns out that her step-dad grows danks. Swiss Cheese, Bubblicious, White Widdow, and some other ones I can't remember, and so sometimes we get to buy some danks at a pretty awesome price. I guess I'm just lucky to have made best friends with the people that I did.

assburgers
    BG Level

This is actually my problem as well.

All my life, I've randomly bumped into people who I wound up blazing with. I've gotten high with a substitute teacher, a tattoo artist while briefly marooned on martha's vineyard, a couple puffs off a joint someone snuck into jail after I noticed the pot smell, most of my friends wound up pulling joints out of nowhere within a day or so of meeting them, and I've had tons of other "man, you got a smoke?" 'nah, I don't smoke cigarettes' "ah... got a lighter for this then?" followed by a pipe or joint popping up. Never had a complete drought like this, none of my friends smoke either.

Last time I was high/only time in Memphis was when I found a joint in a marlboro pack I picked up off the parking lot behind my apartment to throw it away. I was the groundskeeper at the time, though it was a couple hours after I got off work that day, first thought "dammit, fucking lazy assholes"... which immediately turned into "hah, w00t"... and yes I inspected it first. The pack had like three cigarettes too, so someone clearly lost it. Only took a hit or two to get me high, so I would just put it out afterwards, lasted a few days.

Yeah luckily I moved back into the town where I grew up, so I have a lot of connections that way. Kids I knew in kindergarten can hook me up now. (Not that I've ever bought, I just smoked this week for the first time, but I've hooked friends up)

When I was living in AZ I would have had a little bit of a harder time. I imagine I would have just asked some people on the frisbee team, kids in class, just anyone you see around who smokes. They're always super laid back and even though I don't smoke I always make friends with them and accompany them to deals.

anyone see this documentary Super High Me? I'm watching it on Netflix, basically the guy goes without pot for 30 days then smokes it like crazy for 30 days, and sees how things are different and whatnot. He takes an SAT test, a sperm count, I mean it's obviously not scientific but it's pretty hilarious. I wonder how hard it'll be to get an NJ medical marijuana card...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I wiki'd it real quick, interesting things that happened. Though I'm wondering if he took the SAT's and stuff while currently high or while sober during the high phase.

he was high during the test

If you want a real movie about Weed you should check out "The Union" It's a very good documentary I highly recommend it.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i want some of the real stoners in this thread to answer my question only please no newfags...so bg i got this grass from my homey @ recess today. I have a confession to make tho, I've never tried grass...I've seen my homeboys use big glass things they call water dongs but I don't own one. Will I still get high if i eat it, should I chew it up? If I smoke it how do i do that, i don't even have a lighter? plz help bg

also, am i going to hallucinate?