+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    How do you guys typically hide your weed? Little plastic bags are nice and all but they are pretty revealing and don't mask any smell. I have a friend that uses empty little black film containers. What about you guys?
    I keep mine in the plastic baggie that it comes in. If it's really dank shit i'll put it in another ziploc baggie. Then i put that in a prescription pill bottle. Then i keep that pill bottle in another ziploc baggie. Works wonders for containing the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    How do you guys typically hide your weed? Little plastic bags are nice and all but they are pretty revealing and don't mask any smell. I have a friend that uses empty little black film containers. What about you guys?
    When i smoked i put the bag in a pringles can. But i only did that for the smell, i normally didn't bother hiding it because anyone at my house knew i smoked. Even the parents knew because my 1st blow was with my dad lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

http://pickyourownchristmastree.org/turkey/ovenbags.jpg
    Really good way to cut down the smell. I know you are like "What? That's stupid, those things are huge." But they really cut down on the smell, even when you have large quantities. For your circumstance, I'd probably suggest a jar (film canister works too, but the jar will hold more of the stink in).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by gandorf View Post
    So Arizona is the only state that passed prop 19 so far?
    Prop 19 was the California ballot measure to legalize cannabis throughout the state for those 21+. Which got voted down

The one passed in Arizona, is not prop 19, it however made Arizona the 15th MM state.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    They wouldn't fire DEA agents if marijuana was legalized, c'mon now lol.
    Bud is one of the three big boys on Schedule I, and the most widely prosecuted by virtue of the fact that it's the most widely used Schedule I substance in America. Legalize it, and the DEA workload drops considerably. Workload goes down, budget goes down. Follow that thought through to conclusion.

Like I said, the Fed has built an economy on fighting stoners.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Or keep the budget the same and focus their efforts on combating the drugs that actually do more harm then good?

sooooo anyone live in NJ

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Or keep the budget the same and focus their efforts on combating the drugs that actually do more harm then good?
    Well sir you must not understand how our Government works if you think they would even consider this.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah View Post
    Bud is one of the three big boys on Schedule I, and the most widely prosecuted by virtue of the fact that it's the most widely used Schedule I substance in America. Legalize it, and the DEA workload drops considerably. Workload goes down, budget goes down. Follow that thought through to conclusion.

Like I said, the Fed has built an economy on fighting stoners.
    I agree with you in the last part 100% but legalizing marijuana would just result in focusing their efforts elsewhere, not be the end of the DEA.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

I didn't mean to imply that legalizing weed would render the DEA irrelevant, simply that it would drastically shrink their workload, and thus their budget, and thus their workforce. The DEA isn't going to go along with anything that would damage their budget, there's too much money involved.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

You guys ever toyed with DMT?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    I've had quite a few friends who have and really enjoy it. I had some for awhile, but I don't feel like I'm ready to open my mind up that much. Honestly, the best description of DMT I've ever heard is from Joe Rogan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
    A lot of people compare it to Salvia, but to get the same effect as DMT you have to either smoke a lot or very potent salvia (I haven't done any salvia since I was in HS, so my insight there is limited too). Are you just looking for something different to trip on, or are you specifically looking into DMT?

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

I want to try DMT very much. I think I can safely handle the extraction process from root bark, I just want to check into the legality of ordering the powder first.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

The bark is legal. Its used for TONS of stuff other than DMT. Also, you can make that shit from tons of plants. Its basically in everything.

assburgers
    BG Level

DMT is classified in the United States as a Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.
    In December 2004, the Supreme Court lifted a stay thereby allowing the Brazil-based União do Vegetal (UDV) church to use a decoction containing DMT in their Christmas services that year. This decoction is a "tea" made from boiled leaves and vines, known as hoasca within the UDV, and ayahuasca in different cultures. In Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal, the Supreme Court heard arguments on November 1, 2005 and unanimously ruled in February 2006 that the U.S. federal government must allow the UDV to import and consume the tea for religious ceremonies under the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
    In September, 2008, the three Santo Daime churches filed suit in federal court to gain legal status to import DMT-containing ayahuasca tea. The case, Church of the Holy Light of the Queen v. Mukasey,[72] presided over by Judge Owen M. Panner, was ruled in favor of the Santo Daime church. As of March 21, 2009 a federal judge says members of the church in Ashland can import, distribute and brew ayahuasca. U.S. District Judge Owen Panner issued a permanent injunction barring the government from prohibiting or penalizing the sacramental use of "Daime tea." Panner's order said activities of The Church of the Holy Light of the Queen are legal and protected under freedom of religion. His order prohibits the federal government from interfering and prosecuting church members who follow a list of regulations set out in his order.[73][74]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

We're talking about the bark used to make it, mimosa hostilis bark. Totally legal

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    I've smoked it a couple times. Fun trip, but wears off really quickly.

assburgers
    BG Level

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa_law.shtml
    Mimosa hostilis (and other Mimosa species) are not specifically controlled species in the United States. Live plants and seeds are bought and sold and are not generally considered illegal. However, DMT, one of the chemicals contained in these plants, is Schedule I in the U.S. Practically, this means that if an extraction is done on DMT-containing Mimosa species, the resulting DMT is illegal to possess.

Large scale (especially commercial) extraction of DMT from Mimosa species falls into the realm of "clearly illegal" and would very likely be prosecuted. It is also possible that importation of DMT containing Mimosa species into the United States could result in problems with customs, especially if large volumes are imported.

As always, I'm a total supporter of the right to trip, but be careful with shit that might light up some assholes "schedule I substance" meter.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I had a friend of mine tell me he gets all his weed through the mail. Can you believe that shit? Apparently if it gets caught, you just get a message saying it has been taken, and the person he buys from just resends the package.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I had a friend who used to order seeds from Amsterdam, and if they got nabbed they would send him another thing of seeds in different packaging. It was always hidden inside cardboard or cd cases, but it worked. He only got a letter once, but he only did it a handful of times.

As a side note, I'm trying to cut back on the amount I smoke per week, so I came up with a plan...
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...garuda/002.jpg