BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's actually not a bad idea.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

hahaha What a great idea. I rarely see bud that good looking around here. All of my friends are pot heads, but most of them only smoke mids. Shit sux. VB ain't the place for quality herb

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

oh, DMT. definitely on my list of things I need to try before I die. I've made ayahuasca before but it didn't work very well. it's hard to get the dosages correct and also to time it so that the MAOI is active when you down the DMT-containing part of the brew. I never tried again, but I've been thinking about it lately... maybe this is a sign, lol. I'm too lazy to follow a MAOI-appropriate diet, though, which is the one reason I've been so reluctant to make another attempt.

never tried extracting the DMT straight from the plant. was always more curious about ayahuasca than DMT alone, though I wouldn't turn down a bowl if it was offered to me!

and as far as legality goes, buying the plants is borderline illegal at best, but it doesn't matter because nobody's going to call you out on it. it's not a street drug, it's mostly imported by individuals who are interested in the shamanic aspects and have no wish to turn a profit off of the substance, and after the court decisions allowing various churches to import and brew aya, I'd guess the DEA has given up on it entirely. they have bigger fish to try. in fact, "someone I know" has a closet full of various Amazonian goodies that have been sitting there for a while now, and he ordered them online.

also, note that this only applies to DMT-containing plants. the plants that will contain the MAOI - banisteriopsis caapi, peganum harmala, etc. - are perfectly legal in every sense of the word.

also I had no idea Joe Rogan was such a brilliant psychonaut/borderline biochemist. Fear Factor really did him a disservice, made me think he was a moron. I stand corrected in the extreme.

one last "also," if anyone has the time to read about some of the tribes that use aya, I highly recommend it. shit is insane. you have whole cultures whose perception of reality is based upon hallucinogenic visions experienced by shamans who down one of the world's most potent mind-altering chemicals on a daily basis. people who would be considered legally insane to the fullest extent of the definition under our law are running their society. the equivalent would be doctors taking LSD and healing us by looking "inside" our bodies, or soldiers tripping balls and "shooting" each other with visions.

shorter read: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayah...culture1.shtml

longer, more detailed story: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayah...ritings3.shtml

sorry, I get excited when people mention DMT, especially in the context of aya/yage. I could go on and on (I haven't even touched on DMT analogues!) but I'll stop now... lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Plants containing DMT are pefectly legal. It's just when you try and extract the chemical that it becomes illegal.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    also I had no idea Joe Rogan was such a brilliant psychonaut/borderline biochemist. Fear Factor really did him a disservice, made me think he was a moron. I stand corrected in the extreme.
    Fear Factor was easily the highest low point in Joe Rogan's career (Meaning it was the best for him financially and the worst for him in every other manner).

Have you ever read the Spirit Molecule? My friends have and are trying to convince me to, but it's pretty fucking long and I don't want to smoke DMT that bad.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I just wanna bring it up on the new page but has anyone actually try'd this mail order marijuana shit? What is the legality of having something sent to you like that? I cant imagine the recipient of a package can be held responsible.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have a friend that gets his stuff that way. He never had a problem with the popo's intercepting his shipment. If the cops show up to you're house I would imagine they would try to harasse you but all you got to say is you don't know where the package came from and you just signed for it.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    Fear Factor was easily the highest low point in Joe Rogan's career (Meaning it was the best for him financially and the worst for him in every other manner).

Have you ever read the Spirit Molecule? My friends have and are trying to convince me to, but it's pretty fucking long and I don't want to smoke DMT that bad.
    no, I should though. TiHKAL and PiHKAL, too. I feel like a slacker for not having read those.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Any one got a connection in coral springs/south florida area? It's been years since I've smoked, and I have no idea where to even go look for quality stuff.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How close is that too North Port?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

3 or so hours away =(

It's against federal law in Crown countries to tamper with mail without a warrant. It's like, treason-bad in Britain. Like you pissed on the Queen's gown.

No reason to get a warrant = no warrant. Vac seal that shit, wash your hands, I've heard about tuna cans with bud. Shit, friend of a friend's dealer will even resend the order free if it doesn't reach you. Apparently it's like a menu at a restaurant.

Well I have no idea, but he's always got some new name bud, and it's always wicked good.

I wouldn't dare try anything to or from the states though. That's just asking to get canned.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    I had a friend who used to order seeds from Amsterdam, and if they got nabbed they would send him another thing of seeds in different packaging. It was always hidden inside cardboard or cd cases, but it worked. He only got a letter once, but he only did it a handful of times.

As a side note, I'm trying to cut back on the amount I smoke per week, so I came up with a plan...
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...garuda/002.jpg
    This works well if you ever get caught with a something like an ounce in your room. If you split it into baggys, despite it being obvious you're selling it, you can just say its rationed for personal use.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was thinking of Cape Coral.

Has anyone tried spongy bob?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I wish pictures and computers had smell-o-vision, god. And despite being a smoker, that's the first time I've ever even thought of smell-o-vision.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    You jelly?
    mmhmmmm Looks delicious

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Orange kush has arrived in my town :D I can't wait to see what comes next week.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    oh, DMT. definitely on my list of things I need to try before I die.
    Forgive my naivety and off topic, but DMT has something to do with the chemical that's supposedly released when born, die and dream right? Sounds pretty mad, quite interested since thats some serious godly stuff.

A friend of mine tried it once (smoked it) and just said he felt wired. He seemed pretty with it, just on edge.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas