+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    So I'm doubting it is, but if that entire thing is filled with kief....sweet holy mother of jebus christ on a bike...

So yea, getting baked and watching cartoons on mute with gangster rap and good hip hop playing is kinda tight. King of the Hill has proven quite amusing. Also has added bonus of making gut wrenching girl probs not nearly as bad lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

wizard of oz to dark side of the moon

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This right here, singer of The Decemberists performing The Crane Wife parts 1, 2, and 3 live and acoustic. Watched/Listened to it last night while I was baked, it was a very good time.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

And I'm out again. . With no one to buy from at this point unless I drive 300 miles away.. God-damn it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

While I wait at bus stops ppl ask me for a cigarette and I'm always happy to help someone out the thing is I like to roll a couple joints and put them in my cigarette pack to let them marinate. Some people are really caught off guard ask just cough and hack for minutes others give me high fives. One guy was so amazed with the idea that he gave some skunk and told me to fish out some tabacco and put in the skunk. I had never done this before and now I cant stop life is really good.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Are you saying you roll spliffs now? If so, I do love me some delicious spliffs. I'll occasionally roll some hash and kief together with some tabacco and its probably my favorite way of smoking. I smoke it out of my bong, though.

Also, related image:
    http://i55.tinypic.com/mmwj6b.jpg

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah, weed and tobacco is like the holy grail of smoking.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was told Phineas and Ferb was an amazing show to watch while high.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    I was told Phineas and Ferb was an amazing show to watch while high.
    Phineas and Ferb is great. One of the writers used to write for Family Guy, but he wanted to do something more family oriented so he went to Disney.

So I was at a buddies place. Told him I'd smoked but never really gotten high. He said "Here take a hit from this bong then." So I did. I was with my brother who's in town and my gf was coming over that night since we won't be able to see each other for a little bit. Just thought I'd take a hit, see how it felt, etc.

OMG

I got really, really high. And I freaked the fuck out. I was so pissed! My GF was coming over, my bro was in town, I really didn't wanna be fucked up that night, but alas, I was. I was so paranoid, had terrible anxiety, just wanted to be un-high. So they put on rock band and we played that for a bit to kinda chill me out. It worked sorta. I was basically a high-strung mess for an hour and a half. I eventually evened out and felt ok (still really high, just not as paranoid) and the girl came over and laughed at me. I was just so paranoid. Anyways, I felt like shit the whole night. I felt like shit today all day at work. Fuck being high. I can't believe 1 bong hit accomplished so much more than the 5-10hits I take from a pipe.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The more experience you have the more easy it is to act normal in situations when you're baked. For the most part I still have a really hard time getting baked off of pipes, you mustve taken a champion hit off that bong or it was really good shit for you to have gotten fucked up on one hit though.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    I was told Phineas and Ferb was an amazing show.
    The Truth.

Someone posted links to some websites with really cheap bongs and glass pipes a while ago. I'm looking around but I can't seem to find the damn links anywhere.

Anyone still have em?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I definitely appreciate that one with them on the hill with the rock. there are these steps down to the river by my old dorm that we climbed once, and it's only like... 100 steps at most? so kinda long, but nothing insane. but we were high and climbing down it and we kept just saying "what the fuck... we've been climbing these stairs FOREVER... jesus fuck does this thing ever end?" etc.

we ended up naming that staircase the "stairs of forever." it was one of those things we'd randomly mention when we got high and just laugh at, out of context, for no reason. you stoners know what I'm talking about.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I got $100 from my grandma. I'm late on a credit card payment that I figured I'd put of til next month. Do I spend $65 on weed? Questions questions.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I know the answer, but I don't think you'll like it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Quixon View Post
    Someone posted links to some websites with really cheap bongs and glass pipes a while ago. I'm looking around but I can't seem to find the damn links anywhere.

Anyone still have em?
    The 2 websites that I have found that usually have sales (especially right now for the holiday) and look the most legit are:

http://www.spoonysglasspipes.com/wholesale/
    http://www.dodoglasspipes.com