+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Glad I don't have a job that does piss tests, that'd suck. Best thing you could do is smoke right after taking a test for your job, lol. At least that way you'd know you'd have months of breathing room.

Tagus

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Glad I don't have a job that does piss tests.
    Yeah, it really changes things in a hurry! I knew a guy that had one of those fake plastic dicks that attach to a bag of urine that he would tape to his inner thigh for piss tests.... but it always seemed to me that when you get to that point, you're just fighting inevitability and need to wake up to the reality you're living with and let it go, or find a new job that doesn't test.

PM'd you Kiro!

We've had this discussion multiple times so I won't go too much in depth, but Volcano Vapes are overrrrrrated. Fun to try for the sake of trying, and great if you're in a situation where you either can't handle smoke in your lungs or can't have a lingering smell in the house, but for normal blazing I smoke out of the bong or pipe 90% instead of the vape. Vape is normally saved for special occasions or if someone new wants to try it out.

I think the main thing about vapes is that it's "healthier" for you since it's technically not smoke, or something like that.

Yeah, they are definitely useful but I don't think it is because they give you the best high.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

8ths here in colorado are 50 and OZ are around 320-350 for hella dank. colorado growers are learning how to keep the potency in the bud and i love it :D im so blowed right now off this shit

Lol, my sister goes to Colorado U and all she talks about is how great the weed is. I'm half tempted to go down there and see for myrself.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

denver or boulder? if its denver i can hook you up with some bomb ass bud np

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My best friend gives me a gram for $10 most of the time, and eighths for $40. I honestly don't like to smoke out of blunts much, but if I have to choose I really like those White Owl's. They hit very strong, burn slow, don't taste any tabbacco, just the weed and the wrap flavor.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Speaking of bowls, I think I found my new one:
    http://www.spoonysglasspipes.com/who...id_product=520

Video of it:

I have yet to try that bubble shit out. Don't even know if it's available nearby or if I have to make it myself. All I want right now is a salad blunt w/ lifesaver/bubblegum/frootloops sprinkled with some kief.

10 hour day in the kitchen = watded.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    ...7. Bubbler (unnamed), I put it in the freezer to take some really nice, icy hits and then fell asleep on the couch. Of course, water in the bubbler froze and cracked it. This is probably the stupidest breakage.
    I have the solution to this problem. Obtain for yourself one of those cheap little plastic dental syringes that have no needle, just a small plastic outlet.

Place a few ice cubes in about 100 mL of water, like in a plastic dixie cup.

While you're grinding up your bud and packing the bowl in your bubbler, the water will be cooling off to near freezing. Once you get your bowl packed, draw the syringe full and inject the ice water into the carb port on your bubbler. I've found with mine that one syringe full of water perfectly fills the chamber, your mileage may vary. But this way, you don't risk bursting a piece left in the freezer, and you always are smoking through clean, chilled water. Another option is to just use the chilled water from the spout in your fridge, if it's equipped thus.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

To bring up vaporizers again, they're excellent if you're particularly sensitive to smoke. You'll probably still cough while using one, however.

General information:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In a 2001 study testing a device called the M1 Volatizer,[11] the researchers found that "it is possible to vaporize medically active THC by heating marijuana to a temperature short of the point of combustion, thereby eliminating or substantially reducing harmful smoke toxins that are normally present in marijuana smoke." The M1 Volatizer produced THC at a temperature of 185 °C (365 °F), while eliminating three measured combustion products, benzene, toluene and naphthalene. Carbon monoxide and smoke tars were also reduced, but not quantified.

These positive results are in contrast to MAPS/NORML's previous studies into vaporizers which found less encouraging results, leading one to the conclusion that the effectiveness of vaporization varies greatly from vaporizer to vaporizer. See Factors affecting vaporizer output for possible causes of variation.

[...]

Although vaporizers produce cleaner vapors than smoking, they do not completely eliminate respiratory irritation. A large puff of potent, vaporized cannabis will often cause severe coughing. This is likely due to the THC itself, which is known to have a strong expectorant effect. Vaporization systems that utilize water and/or ice for cooling and moisture conditioning by running the vapor through a water pipe or "vaporization water tool" with ice attempt to address the temperature and moisture factor of the delivered vapor to enable larger inhalations without the respiratory irritation that still results from dry-vapor delivery.
    Another important note regarding consumption:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The longer vapor is stored, the more of the THC is lost as it condenses on the surface of the vaporizer or the balloon. This loss may be negligible over a few minutes but may exceed 50% after 90 minutes.[10] The Leiden University study found that as much as 30%–40% of inhaled THC was not absorbed by the lungs but simply exhaled. However, they did not find large individual differences in the amounts exhaled.[10] Users may therefore improve efficiency by breathing several times in and out of a bag after a serving.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

Volcanos are commonly mentioned, as the brand name is well-known, but they've not been "on top" for quite some time. A lot of competitors have risen over the past two to three years, many of which offer comparable or superior performance with a lower price tag.

This is one I recommended within a recent thread, which you can find at nice, sub-$300 prices if you shop around: http://arizer.com/

Another (and these people sell "imperfect" units at a nice discount): http://www.silversurfervap.com/ssv.htm

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Today's the day I can openly smoke in my own home. Moving back to college today. College environment is not conducive to marijuana use. Smoked all I had and all the kief in my grinder. I'mma be shocked if I can manage the move tonight.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I like sprinkling kief into blunts, or at the end of them so the first hit isn't shitty.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2j2w2ds.jpg

mmm

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

you are all under arrest.

respect my authority

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

That Typhoon pipe's pretty badass. I've been shopping around the past few days and it's been hard so far to find US-based sites that carry decent shit.

Does anyone know a reputable, US-based seller who carrys higher-end water pipes, something with a percolator, ash catcher, etc? This is going to be my first time ordering a piece online and I'd rather not get a crappy piece or even worse ripped off.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Hi people! I have a toker related question: How do I find a weed guy without being obvious or creepy? I'm going to be going to college in charlotte in 2 weeks and have no weed contacts at the school or in the area. Also, I have only 1 friend to speak of at the school (who doesn't smoke).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ask college kids that look like they smoke weed? Thats probably going to be your best bet. Or ask the pizza delivery guy, there are always at least two guys that sell weed at every place that delivers pizza.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast