+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Heres an easy way to make edibles. (These are called firecrackers they are for a single serving of edible instead of making a batch of brownies)

Go to the store and get some all natural peanut butte (the more fat the better), then gt some cinnamon graham crackers.

Now edibles can be tricky if you've never done them before and don't know how much weed to use. On 4/20 I made 2 firecrackers for myself, both with 1 gram of weed and i ate them both in one sitting. I need a high quantity in edibles to feel anything though, my friends can eat. 3-.5 and get ripped but i need at least 1.5, and i prefer closer to 3 grams though.

So you need about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter for a gram of weed ( you could use a little less probably than that) I mixed some olive oil and honey in too for a little extra fat and for a sweeter taste.

So grind up how much weed you want, and mix up everything in a bowl or something and then spread it on the graham crackers and make graham cracker sandwiches, and wrap them up nicely in tin/alumimum foil. Preheat your oven to around 325F, and then bake them for about 20 minutes.

I think thats accurate, i typed it from my phone, you can find other various firecracker recipes online

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Firecrackers are good, you can use nutella in substitution to peanut butter.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

seconding the nutella

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Really? you just throw the grinded up herbals in there?

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Yeah, the THC binds to the fat form the peanut butter/nutella/oil you put on and boom, you have quick easy to make edibles.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I am going to try that this weekend, thanks! I fucking love edibles, I only had a few experiences but one in particular had me wondering since we are speaking of potency and tolerance.

I don't know if it was because a certain section of the brownies were more potent than the others, or something but one time my cousin gave me 2 big pieces from his pan of brownies. The first piece I didn't feel to much, it was the end of the day and we had been smoking, I end up falling asleep a little after I get home.

Next day I am at work, I took about 1/4th of my 2nd piece of brownie with me for lunch, I ate it before my break. With the 1st one not hitting me too hard, I wasn't worried. There was a Carls Jr down the street, I walk over there, it's a nice 10 minute walk, I don't feel any different at all.

By the time I get there, I am fucking beyond blitzed, I can't even fucking order anything for the life of me, the guy taking my order started laughing, and it made me start laughing a lot. After I ate, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my eyes were fucking crimson. I was pretty stunned at how one tiny piece made me that high. I think he mentioned he used oils or some shit.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    By the time I get there, I am fucking beyond blitzed, I can't even fucking order anything for the life of me, the guy taking my order started laughing, and it made me start laughing a lot. After I ate, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my eyes were fucking crimson. I was pretty stunned at how one tiny piece made me that high. I think he mentioned he used oils or some shit.
    I miss having a low tolerance Q.Q Enjoy it mate.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

For me, edibles are ALWAYS ALWAYS more potent than bud, its just sometimes there is a lot in the cookie.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

thinking about trying those firecrackers as smores. melting chocolate is a pain because its easy to burn, so what i usually put a big pot with water on the stove, then another pot on the top of that that just barely fits, put your chocolate in that. This way your chocolate is never exposed directly to the original heat source.

Anyone thats good with cooking, is there an optimal temp to slow cook at for weed? At what temp does thc start to burn off/more quickly?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ok.. So Friday 421 was Fucking hilarious we smoked my friends husband out and try'd to warn him to go slow. Well 5 hits on my pipe and he's like I don't feel anything... And 1min layer screams Fuck, he was so high when we try'd to get him out of the car to eat ice cream he refused to leave the car because it made him feel safe. Eventually his wife took him home he had to call in late to work in the morning because his brain was fried still. As for me and my other 2 friends in total from Friday to Sunday we smoked little over 1/2 a pound of sour d and girlscout cookie. I am taking a break from smoking for a month but Imma make enables later this week.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

tolerance break for me.

been smoking $100/3 weeks and just not feeling it anymore.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kotomi View Post
    tolerance break for me.

been smoking $100/3 weeks and just not feeling it anymore.
    I'm around the same area right now except i'm playing with concentrates now. Sky high tolerance will probably take more than a week lol.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I'm actually debating holding off on the break and trying some of these firecrackers you guys are on about.

Sounds fucking incredible with Nutella.

Ridill
    BG Level

I'm coming off a bit of a "tolerance break" (i.e. I ran out of weed) lol, but I've still been smoking a bowl or 2 of shitty stuff most days.

Can't wait for this bigass blunt I'm bout to take to the dome in a bit.

The best part is my new kitty is a huge niphead, so she'll be all fucked up with me!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Im just not a huge fan of nutella, I prefer PB. Some guides I read said 350 but I thought that was a little too hot. When my friends make oil or cannabutter they get it barely simmering and slow cook it for 30+ minutes [One night they did it over an hour]

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    This is actually a great guide. It's not all that complicated, and he presents it as such. Very simple and clear if you don't care to get into exactly what oils bring more of various chemicals and precise temperature and stuff.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kotomi View Post
    I'm actually debating holding off on the break and trying some of these firecrackers you guys are on about.

Sounds fucking incredible with Nutella.
    I can vouch for this. I found the recipe a while ago in a stoner thread on /b/ and had to try it (at least one incredibly similar)
    DOES NOT DISSAPOINT!

Cassalot

Those are so fucking cool.