Ifrit

WOW. Those are sick.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

They're definitely not just for show either!

Can be scrubbed with a soft bristle brush and some ISO, no worries of color loss.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

That's awesome! I want one but I have a ton of smoking devices already

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Could anyone recommend a pen Vaporizer? Doing a bunch of traveling this summer would be really convenient. Had one earlier this year but fucked up by not charging it all the way before using it.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

New toy.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Smoking all that weed is going to offset your Kegel work.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Who said it was weed!

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Growing my first plant! Sprouted a few days ago. Now for the hard part.. I'm doing the 16 up using mostly sun and a HPS bulb with an 8 down routine using a fluorescent black light to stimulate during the down hours. Some people around 420 mag forums suggest it helps cover the plant in crystals. I'm not sold until I see it, though.

Following several books I found to try and create my own strain/flavoring. Got 4 sprouts out of about 5 seeds I took from a recent stash. They say evaporate the water (assuming you're using tap without a filter like I am, though I may swap to purified soon) over the course of a week to get rid of chemicals, which I've been doing as well. But it takes preparation time so preparing a lot of water ahead of time helps. Apparently during the end days before harvest, if you "starve" the plant of water then mix in concentrate with the water, it'll soak everything up and lead to that specific taste after the curing process.

Hope this shit turns out good. Could lead to great mind blowing adventures. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. I'm having a lot of fun doing this lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You using soil or hydro? Indoor or outdoor? If indoors you have separate space for veg / flowering? I've heard with a hydro indoor grow and separate space to keep mother plants constantly vegged and a separate space to flower her clones, you can harvest every two months, amount varies depending on how many you're harvesting.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Soil, indoor. It's why I grabbed a HPS bulb since they're recommended for growing and the sun isn't always sufficient. Those and LED are supposedly best. I don't have a ton of space right now so I'm starting off with just a couple planted in a large pot. I'm a beginner, but eventually I hope to be able to have separate spaces for veg and flowering plants once this particular one goes back to a veg state. I wasn't even sure if I could grow anything at all.

Now that I know and have a good start, I can move on to bigger better things. Such as a hydroponic system and more plants. There are some pretty good DIY hydro guides I've picked up and hope to make use of. I may set up a small grow room even. It's all personal use so I'm not sure exactly what I'll end up wanting as far as keeping a supply for myself.

edit: Gotta have one of these. Gonna see if I can't get one lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

completely derped on the indoors.

anyways if you're looking for a good hydro guide theres a series of videos on youtube called i grow chronic, sets up separate veg/flowering room with a hydro system and goes through every part of its construction, all with supplies you should be able to get locally.

i've been involved with both soil and hydro grows before and i've had better results with hydro. it can go either way, soil is much less to micro manage, and all the extra control you have when doing hydro can be a great boost to your plants but it can also be extremely detrimental as well if you're not meticulous in its maintenance.

i usually only use cfl's though just due to heat/power issues. im aware how much it can affect the yield but i've still been pretty happy with the results little cfls can provide. i would love to invest in a nice hps but i'd be afraid to use one unless i had an entire room devoted to it. but im super paranoid about starting a fire.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

completely derped on the indoors.

anyways if you're looking for a good hydro guide theres a series of videos on youtube called i grow chronic, sets up separate veg/flowering room with a hydro system and goes through every part of its construction, all with supplies you should be able to get locally.

i've been involved with both soil and hydro grows before and i've had better results with hydro. it can go either way, soil is much less to micro manage, and all the extra control you have when doing hydro can be a great boost to your plants but it can also be extremely detrimental as well if you're not meticulous in its maintenance.

i usually only use cfl's though just due to heat/power issues. im aware how much it can affect the yield but i've still been pretty happy with the results little cfls can provide. i would love to invest in a nice hps but i'd be afraid to use one unless i had an entire room devoted to it. but im super paranoid about starting a fire.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    hydro can be a great boost to your plants but it can also be extremely detrimental as well if you're not meticulous in its maintenance.
    cannot stress this enough, I've known people that had their setups for 30 years and had their shit dry up over one afternoon during a summer and lose all of it, had to get whole new mothers

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I asked before but I feel I should again now that the time has come. Heavy smoker here, have an upcoming drug test beginning of June for a promotion, what should I do to make sure I pass? (besides stop smoking, already going 4 days strong. I am very nervous about this though) Been smoking dro since 4/20 though, which is why I am a bit paranoid lol.

Am I screwed?

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    I asked before but I feel I should again now that the time has come. Heavy smoker here, have an upcoming drug test beginning of June for a promotion, what should I do to make sure I pass? (besides stop smoking, already going 4 days strong. I am very nervous about this though) Been smoking dro since 4/20 though, which is why I am a bit paranoid lol.

Am I screwed?
    You're fine. Unless your 500 pounds and your metabolism (without weed) is slow as hell then you might have a problem.

Ridill
    BG Level

http://news.yahoo.com/marijuana-wast...184633031.html

who needs growth hormones when you can just give farm animals the munchies

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have a piss test tomorrow myself. Havent smoked since 4/21 but I've been around some second hand smoke. Bought a detox drink from detoxforless.com and an at home thc test. Used the at home test tonight and it said I failed. Urine wasn't that diluted though, tomorrow ill have more water in me along with the drink. I was a little surprised I failed though, 30 days sober and 120lbs with very little fat on me.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

So I just bought my first vaporizer and I was wondering if anyone had any tips? Should I put the bud in the vaporizer when i turn it on or let it warm up a bit and then put the bud in? Any recommended temperatures? Would appreciate any advice. Also it's a bag vaporizer so how many hits (bagfuls) would I expect to fill off 1 pack?