+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you're talking about a storz & bickel volcano vape, there are basic instructions found in its manual. For the volcano digit, 374F is the recommended temp, and what I use. I used to bump this up to intervals of 386F and 400F to get all I could out of a bowl, but I've found the smoke this produces doesn't actually get me higher. But anyway, it takes about 3 full minutes to heat to 374F, and tells you every step of the way where it's at. I don't know what the desired setting on the analog/dial version of the volcano should be, though. Also in the manual, it mentions that you should wait about 5 seconds after pressing the fan button until you can actually see smoke before attaching the bag; otherwise your bag is full of a little extra air for snapping it on too early.

Overall it gives you an excellent high IF it is the first and only device you are using after a period of sobriety. If you just did bong hits, for example, and stroll over to your vape less than an hour later, you won't get the full benefits. Oh, and if you're talking about another vape entirely, I have no fucking clue what you should do at all. Hope that helps.

Edit:
    The double-screen volcano bowl is a little bit larger than your average glass bowl, so obviously you will pack it with more. When you grind it up and fill the bowl to near its brim, you will produce anywhere from 4-7 full bags of non-opaque smoke. Each bag has around 6-10 hits, depending on the lung capacity of the users. You can get properly fucked up right-quick if you keep at it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I found so far that I need to keep it around 390 on this to see any vapor. I probably should've bought a volcano, but I like how this thing looks and the one time I've used was like 4 hours ago and I'm still a bit ripped. The high is definitely way different than my bong/bowl or a blunt though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes indeed. You don't get the full cocktail when the vape extracts mostly just THC; makes for a very different high, taste, odor. Never seen that kind of box vape though. Glad you found its sweet spot already. Fruity strains (eg. strawberry or banana og) will actually have quite a nice after taste. Enjoy the room temp bag hits and the no throaty burny. And happy holiday if you're American.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The taste is REALLY nice. I definitely prefer a box unit to my friends g-pen. And yeah I'm enjoying my day off, hope you are too.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just put the ground up bud in as it's heating up, it's going into the bag anyways so you don't have to worry about wasting any. How many bsgs depends on how much you can pack into it. I don't havr a ton of experience with it but I think my friends vape got 3 bags full for a pack maybe 4.

[Edit] did not see that this moved onto a new page. It's misleading to say its filling up with smoke btw, it is not smoke, it's vapor. That's part of the reason its a different high, you're not breathing in combusted plant material.

So for my own update. Took my piss test on wednesday, didn't hear anything thurs or fri so if I don't hear anything tomorrow (tues) I'm going to assume tgat means i passed, still gonna wait on smoking again until I actually start my job

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fishing for recommendations on what to do during a detox period to clean my system. I'm about to start looking for a new job, but nothing with severe urgency. I'd just like to start really looking at 2 weeks in and not be totally panicking during the drug test instead of waiting it out a full month.

Normally I'm drinking a gallon of water a day, anything else I should add to my diet to help this along? Difficulty: I take a medicate that causes false positives on home tests, so I can't use that to gauge my current levels. I'm already well versed in the song and dance that comes along with this when getting the test done, but I'd like to be more secure going into things.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Go back to post 797 in this thread and read through those. It's all covered.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My best friend is at cannibis cup, got his from his instagram..

http://distilleryimage11.ak.instagra...0a1fceb7_7.jpg

The future my friends.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

That's amazing....I'm fucking jealous lol.

I had a dream once and nicely done-up cigs but with marijuana was it. Not just joints, but ones that looked like cigs, in a box, neatly packed.

Ah, dreams do come true.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    My best friend is at cannibis cup, got his from his instagram..

http://distilleryimage11.ak.instagra...0a1fceb7_7.jpg

The future my friends.
    I want to be a part of this future. All I can think when I see that is "YES, YES I WANT THAT NOW YESSSSSSSSS"

Side note, my plant is coming along nicely. Tall, and stinks like fucking hell. Gonna plant 3 more soon since this is pretty easy to do. And a hell of a lot more simple/safe than buying from people. Thankfully my first experiment was a female!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

NH passed legislation for medical

With just one day left to pass it this session, the New Hampshire Legislature has given final approval to a measure aimed at legalizing medical marijuana – including state licensed dispensaries.After much back and forth between the House and Senate, HB 573 has finally made it through – Governor Maggie Hassan will sign the legislation at any time, stating prior to its passage that: “I encourage the full legislature to pass this compromise so I can sign this legislation into law”.“This legislation has been a long time coming and is a much-needed victory for those with serious illnesses who find significant relief in medical marijuana,” said Matt Simon, a legislative analyst for the Marijuana Policy Project.Once signed, the law will go into effect immediately, and a commission will begin the process of establishing a dispensary system. Patients will be allowed to possess up to 2 ounces, and dispensaries will be allowed up to 80 ounces and 80 plants (with 160 seedlings), plus an additional three plants, 12 seedlings and 6 ounces for every patient who designates the dispensary as their primary access point.The measure mandates that at least two licenses must be issued for dispensaries within the first 18 months of the law’s passage.
    http://thejointblog.com/medical-cann...new-hampshire/

And for qualifying conditions
    IX.(a) “Qualifying medical condition” means the presence of:

(1) Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, hepatitis C currently receiving antiviral treatment, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Crohn’s disease, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, chronic pancreatitis, spinal cord injury or disease, traumatic brain injury, or one or more injuries that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient’s provider; and

(2) A severely debilitating or terminal medical condition or its treatment that has produced at least one of the following: elevated intraocular pressure, cachexia, chemotherapy-induced anorexia, wasting syndrome, severe pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures, or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects, constant or severe nausea, moderate to severe vomiting, seizures, or severe, persistent muscle spasms.

(b) The department may include a medical condition that is not listed in subparagraph (a) that the department determines, on a case by case basis, is severely debilitating or terminal, based upon the written request of a provider who furnishes written certification to the department.
    http://www.nhliberty.org/bills/view/2013/HB573

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So that's how many states with legal/medical 420 now?

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    So that's how many states with legal/medical 420 now?
    Not enough!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

So the last time I smoked I was 320 lbs and now I'm 205 lbs. It took about two weeks for me to be able to pass a home test kit just drinking water constantly (which I do anyway) and at the time I was a fairly regular smoker. I realize everyone's body is different but does anyone have an idea of what kind of time I could expect now? Anyone been through a similar change in bodyweight, know a friend, anything?

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

2 weeks to 1 month depending on usage, diet, exercise, metabolism rate, etc.

tl;dr have someone else piss for you. Fifty times easier.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wait you've lost 100+ lbs? Unless I'm misunderstanding, it's been longer than 2 months since you've smoked? you golden.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Wait you've lost 100+ lbs? Unless I'm misunderstanding, it's been longer than 2 months since you've smoked? you golden.
    Yeah, I wasn't asking if I had to take a test now, it's been about a year since I smoked regularly, maybe took a hit a couple months ago? I was just asking about regularly smoking again if I could expect to wait a little less to be clean now that I've lost the weight.

If you keep your metabolism burning it will leave faster. The fact that you have way less body fat helps too, the THC that shows on urine screens is picked up from the fat cells in your urinary tract.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I received a job offer somewhat out of the blue yesterday- I accepted verbally, and the written offer should arrive Tuesday. I'll probably have a 3-5 day window to pass a test after I've received the offer.

I smoke a lot, 4+ times a day; I'm 6'1, weigh 195lbs. I live in MA, but the company is based in NY, so I don't know how a prescription for mj would be treated. I would rather not have to find out, and pass the test.

Last time I had to pass a test was about a decade ago, and it took almost a full month of not smoking & two detox kits, and I was still testing positive a week before the test. I did another detox kit and a same day drink and passed. I am about 25 lbs lighter now, but I'm still nervous I don't have enough time.

I will have to go to a lab, probably LabCorp or something similar.

I'll be drinking lots of water, eating a high fiber diet, and exercising to help flush it out, but figure ill probably need a drink to help pass, or at least get a non-negative result to buy some more time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated (regiment, products, etc.).