+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    so i got an once of reg and an 1/8th of sour diesel and slow cooked it in butter for 12 hours ... then made cookies. i have never been higher in my life i ate 7 thinking since we used only a cup of butter for 50+ cookies it would take a few... no god no ... im to high i dont have words to describe this its amazing and terrifying.
    lol well assuming 55 cookies with 28g + 3.5g is about .57 a cookie. 7 of those suckers and you're eating more than an eighth haha, it is an experience.

My last post in this thread was from 2010. Making a return to FFXIV, so I'm back! Good to see this thread is still going.

Been high every day since June of 2010 lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    lol well assuming 55 cookies with 28g + 3.5g is about .57 a cookie. 7 of those suckers and you're eating more than an eighth haha, it is an experience.
    we've made another batch of cookies and are making brownies tonight , the high is so intense its almost impossible to do shit after 3-4 cookies. 2-3 i can function for short periods of time and keep my shit together but eventually i just snap and ride the high.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

tripping it to CO tomorrow for a week and change -- hoping to score some good edibles -- paid for a few rice krispies from a shop there once that were glorious

been smoking dabs of various high concentrates with my guy some lately; that shit is incredible too. he had a huge piece, like a slice of cheese, that would last a couple months of daily dabbing

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

As much as I enjoy dabbing, I only do it every once in awhile because it destroys your tolerance, and makes it go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

yeah then i rip up my plant smokes like a champ til my throat hurts, it is true

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Uruguay to become the first country to legalize marijuana
    Uruguay's Senate is expected to pass a law on Tuesday making the small South American nation the world's first to allow its citizens to grow, buy and smoke marijuana.

The pioneering government-sponsored bill establishes state regulation of the cultivation, distribution and consumption of marijuana and is aimed at wresting the business from criminals.

Cannabis consumers would be allowed to buy a maximum of 40 grams (1.4 ounces) each month from state-regulated pharmacies as long as they are over the age of 18 and registered on a government database that will monitor their monthly purchases.

Uruguayans would also be allowed to grow up to six plants of marijuana in their homes a year, or as much as 480 grams (about 17 ounces). They could also set up smoking clubs of 15 to 45 members that could grow up to 99 plants per year.

The bill, which opinion polls show is unpopular, passed the lower chamber of Congress in July and is expected to easily pass the Senate on the strength of the ruling coalition's majority.

Uruguay's attempt to undo drug trafficking is being followed closely in Latin America where the legalization of some narcotics is being increasingly seen by regional leaders as a possible way to end the violence spawned by the cocaine trade.

"Our country can't wait for international consensus on this issue," Senator Roberto Conde of the governing Broad Front left-wing coalition said as Senate debate opened. He said organized crime had turned Uruguay into a transit country for drugs, such as marijuana from Paraguay and cocaine from Bolivia.

Rich countries debating legalization of pot are also watching the bill, which philanthropist George Soros has supported as an "experiment" that could provide an alternative to the failed U.S.-led policies of the long "war on drugs."

The bill gives authorities 120 days to set up a drug control board that will regulate cultivation standards, fix the price and monitor consumption.

The use of marijuana is legal in Uruguay, a country of 3.3 million that is one of the most liberal in Latin America, but cultivation and sale of the drug are not.

Other countries have decriminalized marijuana possession and the Netherlands allows its sale in coffee shops, but Uruguay will be the first nation to legalize the whole chain from growing the plant to buying and selling its leaves.

Several countries such as Canada, the Netherlands and Israel have legal programs for growing medical cannabis but do not allow cultivation of marijuana for recreational use.

Last year, the U.S. states of Colorado and Washington passed ballot initiatives that legalize and regulate the recreational use of marijuana.

Uruguay's leftist president, Jose Mujica, defends his initiative as a bid to regulate and tax a market that already exists but is run by criminals.

"We've given this market as a gift to the drug traffickers and that is more destructive socially than the drug itself, because it rots the whole of society," the 78-year-old former guerrilla fighter told Argentine news agency Telam.

NOT ALL CONVINCED

Uruguay is one of the safest Latin American countries with little of the drug violence or other violence seen in countries such as Colombia and Mexico. Yet one-third of Uruguay's prison inmates are serving time on charges related to narcotics trafficking.

Even though it is set to clear the Senate, the legislation faces fierce opposition from conservatives and Mujica has yet to convince a majority of Uruguayans that it is a good idea.

According to a recent opinion poll by Equipos Consultores, 58 percent of Uruguayans oppose legalizing pot, although that is down from 68 percent in a previous survey in June.

Critics say legalization will not only increase consumption but open the door to the use of harder drugs than marijuana, which according to government statistics is used by 8 percent of Uruguayans on a regular basis.

"Competing with drug traffickers by offering marijuana at a lower price will just increase the market for a drug that has negative effects on public health," said Senator Alfredo Solari of the conservative Colorado Party.

If it works, the legislation is expected to fuel momentum for wider legalization of marijuana elsewhere, including the United States and in Europe. Decriminalization of all drug possession by Portugal in 2001 is held up as a success for reducing drug violence while not increasing drug use.

"This development in Uruguay is of historic significance," said Ethan Nadelmann, founder of the Drug Policy Alliance, a leading sponsor of drug policy reform partially funded by Soros through his Open Society Foundation.

"Uruguay is presenting an innovative model for cannabis that will better protect public health and public safety than does the prohibitionist approach," Nadelmann said.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9B905A20131210

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Saw this yesterday, pretty awesome, I hope it goes well for them and sets a good example for other countries.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

uraguay fuck yea, comin to save the motherfuckin world yea

I'm currently out of trim to blast and waiting for my dude to get here tonight, so I'm jonesing for a dab. Discovered this thread, and wanted to share the two best pieces I've had the pleasure of using: my Robin Glass recycler, and my Headford disc diffused bubbler. The recycler is INSANE for dabbing. So smooth, so much flavor!

Water function for the 'cycler.

I apologize in advance for shitty cell pics. They got cleaned today, which makes for great pictures.
    Spoiler: show

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looking to buy a good bong for myself. My girlfriend is into smoking and I want to get a nice piece.

I found this: http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black...l#.UqlZJ7RA2Um

Is it a good brand/price? Anything I should look out for?

Well, that piece has a male joint and comes with a Ti nail and a glass dome. It is generally used for smoking hash oil, though that piece does come with a female bowl for the male joint. If you are looking for a flower piece, try to stick with a female joint, it gives a wider bowl selection. But you don't have to adhere to that.

As for brand/price, I've never heard of black leaf, but the price is okay. I'd recommend browsing through this website: http://ioffer.com there's a great selection at low prices. I was personally looking at this piece for a long, long time: http://www.ioffer.com/i/11-nobilis-m...18mm-545018308

I used to go nuts with glass pieces. After breaking an obscene amount of them I kind of stopped buying them though lol.

l I have a short fat bong that is really thick glass I got from a local shop. Opaque Blue, holds about 3 full cups of water to give a size reference.

That thing rips.

Try smoking out of one of these:

http://www.xhaletobacco.com/images/gas-mask-bong.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level

Yeah aristio what you posted is a hash pipe that has an extra piece that will allow you to smoke buds out of it too, but it's not so great for it.

It's fantastic for hash, though.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Black Leaf is a decent brand I believe. I know someone that has a piece that works pretty well.

Gas masks are quite the experience. The hardest part about it to me, is that you can't really open your eyes because of the smoke. Unless you wear goggles with it to protect them.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And what about this one? Looks very good for a starter piece.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black...l#.UqwGdrRA2Um

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah I don't see anything wrong with that one, looks pretty solid for a starter perc

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    Gas masks are quite the experience. The hardest part about it to me, is that you can't really open your eyes because of the smoke. Unless you wear goggles with it to protect them.
    Correct. Don't open your eyes before the second/third inhale or it won't be cleared enough. Burns like crazy if you forget this rule lol. I gas mask or bong/time bomb my joint clips.

My favorite thing to do is roll a joint with a really really thin rolled out piece of has wax (like a really skinny was worm). Roll that shit up in to the joint and have a ball. Elements or Raw brand papers 99% of the time. Good old fashioned Topps Double Wide when I don't want to smoke a king sized paper.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

does anyone know someone in San Antonio area with decent connections?

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Soooo for those of you who smoke a bit more regularly than me, I came into a little stash, but my g/f is not 100% cool with me smoking so I have to keep the activity pretty much hidden(if we were out at a friend's and they offered and I accepted, she wouldn't be mad, but I don't think she'd act cool about me having my own stash). My main concern is scent mitigation, I smoke out on the balcony, but when she got home about 5 hours later she said "It smells like someone was smoking cigarettes or something around here". Any of you guys have any tricks to get past her robo-nose?