+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well BG weed thread, Thursday is my birthday and since it's on topic, I'll enlighten you to my plan. On top of being my birthday, Thursday is also the peak of the annual Perseid meteor shower. My friends and I are going to go to Gold Bug hot springs in Idaho and camp for a couple of nights. Gold Bug is about 30 miles south of Salmon, and you have to hike in about 3 miles to the springs, so you get a really good view of the night sky.
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...garuda/026.jpg
    Since around the beginning of April, I have saved at least 1 nug from every bag I've bought. Although I'm sure I got the same kind a time or two, I'm sure there are at least 20 different strains in this Jar. The ball of hash is some "Blond Hash" I got about 3 months ago that I've been saving. Its very crumbly, not very sticky, very tasty and very potent. The blue dish is the kief collector from my grinder. It was a little bit fuller before the Rocky Mountain Testicle Festival this weekend, but until then I hadn't broken into it since the same time I started saving nugs in my jar. Today I went and bought 2 of each of my favorite Blunt wraps, and Wednesday I'm going to grind it all up and have my two friends who are really good at rolling have a blunt off, with the judging occurring in a sweet ass natural hot spring during a meteor shower. Should be a pretty ok time. Sorry my camera sucks.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Wowzers, I don't buy pizzos much but I think I'll have to check this out, looks wicked cool with the smoke flying through. I'm usually an all bong guy, pipes/blunts in groups, but that looks too cool to pass up heh.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    Well BG weed thread, Thursday is my birthday and since it's on topic, I'll enlighten you to my plan. On top of being my birthday, Thursday is also the peak of the annual Perseid meteor shower. My friends and I are going to go to Gold Bug hot springs in Idaho and camp for a couple of nights. Gold Bug is about 30 miles south of Salmon, and you have to hike in about 3 miles to the springs, so you get a really good view of the night sky.
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...garuda/026.jpg
    Since around the beginning of April, I have saved at least 1 nug from every bag I've bought. Although I'm sure I got the same kind a time or two, I'm sure there are at least 20 different strains in this Jar. The ball of hash is some "Blond Hash" I got about 3 months ago that I've been saving. Its very crumbly, not very sticky, very tasty and very potent. The blue dish is the kief collector from my grinder. It was a little bit fuller before the Rocky Mountain Testicle Festival this weekend, but until then I hadn't broken into it since the same time I started saving nugs in my jar. Today I went and bought 2 of each of my favorite Blunt wraps, and Wednesday I'm going to grind it all up and have my two friends who are really good at rolling have a blunt off, with the judging occurring in a sweet ass natural hot spring during a meteor shower. Should be a pretty ok time. Sorry my camera sucks.
    Cut me a slice of that hash plz.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I wanna' cry every time I see flavored blunts. Smoke weed you want to taste. Save the flavored wraps for roach blunts or shitty commercial if you run out of HQ.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Sometimes I enjoy flavored wraps even for high quality. It do enjoy the taste of the bud, too. I just like to mix it up some times.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I had one take me by surprise the other week though. I've smoked nothing but DM Presidents for about the past 2 years. We had a few going around...but someone slipped a flavored Phillie in there and it gagged the fuck out of me when I went to hit it.

Traumatized. 4. Life. lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I wanna' cry every time I see flavored blunts. Smoke weed you want to taste. Save the flavored wraps for roach blunts or shitty commercial if you run out of HQ.
    Personal preference man. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean other people don't. I smoke weed every day. I smoke a lot of weed every day. If I wanted to taste the weed, I'd bring a clean pipe. I like smoking blunts, and I want this to be an occasion. I don't buy NQ and I crutch my joints/blunts so I don't leave a roach, so unless I'm smoking a HQ blunt, I'm not smoking one.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    Personal preference man. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean other people don't.
    Exactly, lol. That was just my opinion. Guess it came off a little harsher than I meant it to.

Flavored shit seems to be harsher on my lungs too. I could handle them np back in the day, but they always seem to choke the hell out of me now. Is it just me, or anyone else have that problem?

So has anyone in here tried the Happy Shaman herbs, and if so what'd you think.
    For those who haven't tried or have no clue what I'm talking bout its a new herb on the market that they spray with a chemical,JWH-018, that gets you high when u smoke, sounds pretty sketch I know

However here is my review, I picked it up in alil shop in the NC mountains on a Friday I awoke Sat. after smoking nearly 2 grams and was like wtf mate what happen, why is there white bread in my bed and what is this jar of open peanut butter doin here, hold on i have no pants on WOW what happened, so I checked my activity logs and figured out that i smoked a really bowlski around 12:30 after HS herbs all night and from there on I have no memory, spent three more hours looking up images and dubstep songs cannot believe this shit.

Maybe I'm a tard but i've been smoke for bout 14yrs now and never had some shit like this happen minus salvia and alot of beer and other more illegal drugs

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Flavored shit seems to be harsher on my lungs too. I could handle them np back in the day, but they always seem to choke the hell out of me now. Is it just me, or anyone else have that problem?
    Heh, yeah. That's why I only smoke blunts on my birthday. My throat is going to be raw.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I had one take me by surprise the other week though. I've smoked nothing but DM Presidents for about the past 2 years. We had a few going around...but someone slipped a flavored Phillie in there and it gagged the fuck out of me when I went to hit it.

Traumatized. 4. Life. lol.
    QFT. Peach Philly is the worst blunt I have ever smoked, shit is rough, disgusting, the wrap breaks apart, and so much more fail.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Bought myself a new bowl. Need a name, though. This thing fits perfectly in the sunglasses holder in my car. Its almost like they were made for eachother. I managed to find this pretty fucking sweet headshop in madison heights that sells local quality glass for cheap. 4ft bongs/zongs are $40. Its amazing. Supported a local artist and bought local glass. It's cheap, but its nice to know it was made in my state/town.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Bought myself a new bowl. Need a name, though.
    Lunett? Play off the french word for glasses iirc (lunettes). Nfc why I remembered that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm sitting here going insane because I have 6 more days before I move out. There's nothing to d,. No one to see (as all of my friend have moved to college already), and, most importantly, all of my contacts are either in different states now or fresh out. My stash jar is totally empty and i'm going insane.

What is the polar opposite of this symbol, ?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm not sure if they sell it around you but you could try K2. It's sold at most smoke shops and some gas stations.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well BG, I survived my birthday and it was amazing. Ran into this clock in Salmon ID and it seemed to have been stuck, took this as a good sign. (It was just before 1 p.m. for reference. I was waiting for the antique lady to get back from lunch so I could buy a globe.)
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...garuda/027.jpg
    The first night (Thursday) all but one of my friends bailed, so we didn't make it to the hot springs that night (would have been setting up camp at around 11 p.m.). Instead, we hiked in about a mile and just laid in the desert and watched the meteor shower. My buddy sat in a cactus, which was pretty god damn funny. Anyway, the next day 4 of my friends came out and we bothered to set up camp. Here's a picture of the 3 main pools where we chilled at for like 4 hours Friday night. No size reference, but those pools could easily hold a dozen people. There's a bunch more scattered around in these waterfalls too.
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...garuda/003.jpg
    As for the blunts? A smashing success. Only one of my friends was available for the rolling, and after dropping my supplies off he worked for 2 hours to roll 18 blunts. I expected him to roll 4, and he rolled fucking 18. This is what I have left, all the rest is smoked except for half of one that got dropped into the springs, one that I gave away to some people headed in when we were headed out, and one that my buddy had in his pocket when he fell asleep that night.
    http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/q...a/IMG_0110.jpg
    Easily, the most epic birthday of my life.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I need a friend like you.

Dude Ferigor that is great

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Finally got my weed! Best part: Not only was I given a lot extra for the long wait, but right after that I went to get a candy bar and the cashier just gave it to me for free! Things are looking up?

@gandorf: Thanks for the tip about K2. I didn't have to go that route this time, but I will definitely keep it in mind I f i ever run into this situation again.

Edit: @Ferigor: That is amazing! It definitely sounds like you had a blast. I think I would have lost my shit (in a good way) if I had seen that clock lol. I think i'm gonna try to do a trip like that this fall for my b-day, although with more fire and food

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

OKay, chilltokers.

I had this long funny post, then I accidentally pressed CTRL + Z. Then I pressed CTRL + R, to get it back.

You know, because I love to sabotage myself whenever possible.

Also, I'm high.

So what kind of music do you guys listen to while high? I'm to high to finish this post with a contribution...:D?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast