+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Train Wreck put you away for at least two days, np.

I can also field dem weed questions at least 40% of my posts on BG are completed by me while stoned, if it matters.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

my biggest problem is the headaches I have now when I take breaks. not a tobacco user. I've grown to use nsaids if I have to. I don't have 'em too frequently.

I do 2 weeks/month stoned, and the rest on break. Keeps my shit in check, allows me to skip if I need to for personal/busy reasons, and keeps me from spending frivolously. I know it's not a terribly addictive substance, but you can become dependent on just about anything that makes you feel good if the conditions are right.

strains..anything indica.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Anyways those that do regularly smoke / eat / vape or whatever any particular strains you use or recommend? Would also be interested to hear from anyone that would have it daily or a few times a week and if they have noticed any major adverse affects to their health etc since they started?
    If you are pretty new to smoking, it won't matter what type of weed you smoke, you won't be able to tell the effects as much as someone whose been chiefing for many years.

I recommend Blue Dream for the night time chief or if you are trying to get the thought process going. Northern Lights or Afghani if you want to pass out for bed. Green Crack if you want to feel like a god damn superhero for 4-10 hours (do not smoke at work, lol) and/or kick the shit out of depression. Train Wreck for epic hallucinations (Green Crack does the same though if you chief enough of it).

Personally my favs are Blue Dream and Green Crack.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Seconding OG Kush and GSC. I was fairly partial to Sour Diesel through college as well.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I'm on a small break but I usually smoke about a half Oz a week. Maybe a slight cough here and there but other than that nothing. Big fan of blue dream and amnesia. Green crack is definitely amazing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I forgot about GC shits legit, sour diesel is good for everyday stuff. Anyone else not able to smoke after a certain time of night? I don't smoke after 1030 on weekdays because I wake up fried sometimes.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If I smoke late at night I wake up really groggy and unhappy; I'll only do it if I had an energy drink after 6 o'clock.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

When I partake regularly, I feel like my sense of smell is diminished.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    I forgot about GC shits legit, sour diesel is good for everyday stuff. Anyone else not able to smoke after a certain time of night? I don't smoke after 1030 on weekdays because I wake up fried sometimes.
    My limit is like 2~3 am. If I go over and wake up my 7, I almost always get a feeling of being baked.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've been doing the stuff on and off for the past 15 years. Mostly "off" due in part to problems nailing down a steady source. Tried some Blue Dream a couple times while I was visiting San Diego last year and that was some of the best sleep I had in ages.

Now that i live in SD, I've heard it's somewhat easy to get a prescription for the stuff.

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cheers for all the responses guys... Yea the scene here is just ridiculous. Crazy for me that i can just go in and have a selection of types to choose from instead of your lucky with whatever you buy from the guy on the corner.

Been trying some different strains and so far my favorite has been Wonka's Bubblicious (https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/wonka-s-bubbilicious), Had it two times but really hard to come across. The uplift and head high from it is amazing. Havnt been able to replicate it with any other Hybrid so far. With that said there have been some other solid ones. Favorite Indica has been Death Bubba (https://www.leafly.com/indica/death-bubba) and favorite Sativa has been Jack Herer (https://www.leafly.com/sativa/jack-herer). Thanks for the suggestions as well will try grab them if i come across them.

So one area im not too sure on is on these Shatters and Budders? What are they? Like a wax or more potent form of getting THC?

Interesting note as well about the headaches as I have found that myself sometimes if i take a few days break you get them. Feels like a caffeine break after having build up of caffeine for a while.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Shatter and budder and oils are just types of concentrates. Although most all are very potent (75%-85+% THC), THC concentrates come from a few different extraction methods and vary in potency, color, appearance, and consistency/viscocity. Shatter is a refined version of BHO, earning its name for how brittle it is at cooler/room temperatures. Budder is more like hash with a feta-cheese-type consistency, more crumbly and easier to handle. Budder also vapes better in pens if that's your fancy rather than dabbing. You may find some other, more viscous and tar-like concentrates. The oils in o-pen cartridges are BHO-like, but most extractions now use CO2 honey oil since it poses no risk of lingering solvents.

From what I've seen, people that buy concentrates go with the products/companies that use non-hydrocarbon solvents. The idea is to welcome cannabinoids, not hexane or what have you. It's actually fairly hard to find butane-extracted concentrates, at least compared to a year ago. Many products state their extraction process on the packaging, or ask the budtender if you're curious.

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cool. Cheers for the breakdown. Just seemed weird to me the mediums rather than the product. Just the how to use etc. Would you find many people would be crumbling some of those into say pure weed joints etc... Sounds like something like that would put you out for hours / days!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Some budders maybe. Most concentrates you wouldn't combust like flower but rather vaporize with a personal vape or dabbing rig.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Has anyone gone on vacation (or currently live in) Hawaii and have any words of advice for acquiring herb on the islands?

I'm going to be going for a week in August for a wedding. Really hoping i can find something while I'm there, but preparing myself for a week of being sober.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Go to local college. Spend 10min looking for the stoners. Ask the stoners for bud.

Bumping an old thread: I have a little money saved up. Should I get a Pax 2? Someone sell me on spending $300 dollars for a vaporizer. Right now I am just burning leaf and at a decent rate. How much healthier is it to vape and would the purchase be "worth it" is what I am asking for those of you who may have one or have spent over $150 on a vape pen.

Edit: I'll also say I was surprised to find out that the Pax doesn't hold liquid. It just heats up leaf.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Pax 2 is good if you need to be stealth about your chiefing, but there are better options out there if you want to be about dat real vaporizing life (for a bit less as well). Pax 2 is definitely best if you want to smoke right out in the open however. You also can pack a decent bowl (about .25 to .35g, more if you are about that grinder life) and get a bunch of draws from it. Vaping is much more cleaner than rolling blunts or smoking from a pipe because a lot of the chemicals that come from straight combustion is no longer a factor -- essentially you are just heating up straight bud.

I have my pipe, a Pax 2, and my Arizer Solo. I use my pipe the most but that's just because I spend a lot of time smoking at home while talking to you dorks within the comforts of home. When I go out, I use my Pax. When people come over for a session, I bring out the Arizer and pass it around. Speaking of Arizer, you'll get way more mileage with the Solo and the Air if you are looking toward moving from smoking to vaping, so I'd say look into those as well. I recommended the Solo to Fievel on BG a few months ago and he's in love with it now, lol.

I went ahead and bought it anyway. Thanks!

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    I recommended the Solo to Fievel on BG a few months ago and he's in love with it now, lol.
    Yeah, I use it 100% of the time now, completely stopped smoking with my pipe lol.