+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    I went ahead and bought it anyway. Thanks!
    All good. Use the flattop instead of the curved tip btw. Better intake and better on the draw.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Yeah, I use it 100% of the time now, completely stopped smoking with my pipe lol.
    Woop! Hopefully still getting destroyed by vape clouds, lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I bought the original Pax, two years ago with my tax return. I used it quite a lot when I first bought it, but i slowly began to realize that I didn't seem to be getting the same quantity of being high. Basically, I would vape a whole pack til it was darkish brown, which was about .3 to .35 as Sho said, but I would only get as high as smoking half of that from a bowl. And the high would last only as long as a bowl high too. I didn't feel like I coughed less from my Pax, even though it is cleaner than smoking, I would still take huge rippers and have to cough a lot. A few other problems I had was the constant need to clean the Pax due to a lot of resin build up making the moving parts sticky. The Pax is also only good for a pack or two at a time, any more than that and the whole unit is hot as fuck. Ultimately, I stopped using it all together and I just smoke bowls/bongs/Js/Blunts.

I think the best option for vaping is to get one that is an oil pen that way you can vape oils instead of having to get an oil rig, plus you can do it more freely in public.

And as a conclusion to the post I made back in July about finding weed in Hawai'i; It was a success but only barely. Found a dude that grew his own, smoked a blunt with him, told me he would hook me up for the week, and he never got back to me after that. Another dude there gave one of my co-travelers about a gram of some dank Hawai'ian bud, and I managed to make that thing last me the whole week that I was there by only taking a few tokes at night.

To Sqwunk: How did you pack it? Chunks or ground leaf? Also, did you ever change the heat settings by chance?

A big reason I am picking this up is the stealth it provides as well as smoking indoors, but you have me a little worried though I am thankful for the honesty. I've never vaped ever so this will be new and I promise to report back to everyone with how my high feels and how long it lasts, etc. :D

I think I mentioned it but I was surprised the pax took dry/leaf instead of oil. I had thought that's what was used in a Pax: Oil, and I considered oil pens as an option but leaf is so easy to get here.

Welp.

I fucking hate it. There's not a single pleasant thing about it, and it just ends up burning my lips. Probably not using it right, but well. It's hard to misuse a pipe which I already want to go back to. Fuck my lips hurt. Perfect Pax 2 anyone wanna buy? Ughhhhhhh so disappointed and out so much money! BAH

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I might be interested, really liked my original pax but it's pretty beat up cuz ive had it for a few years now. Original one got hot as fuck on the mouth piece too but usually if you packed it too tight and were sitting there suckin on it forever.

Not sure about the pax2 but i know you could buy a soft rubber replacement mouth piece for the original that solved the heat issue for a lot of people.

Cassalot

We had to look up videos to figure out how to really use our vape right. Maybe you can try searching for it on youtube and see if people have solutions to the hotness.

I'm going to give it a couple more days then I'll make a decision to sell. I'm just not getting the same high, really, and it's disappointing. I'm not even sure if I'm getting a high. I can't feel it like I can from the pipe, but I know something's happening cause I still get the dry eyes and munchies a little. The effect seems almost like it's dampened or watered down, if that makes sense.

I'll look up some more videos after I get home. I only watched two, and it seemed straight forward. Pack, turn on, inhale. Both videos had to puff twice to get a lot of vapor though, to see it, and most times I can barely see any.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Never do chunks. Just like people that pack bowls with chunks, it's a mistake. Use a grinder or something else to get it to be ground up. Just like with a bowl, you're looking for maximum surface area by having many tiny pieces of bud particles.

I would alter the heat setting mid-vape. Generally I would start on the Medium setting, and take about 6-8 hits, pull the top off and turn it up to High heat, and then pop open the oven and stir the weed. The medium setting should get everything to a light-medium colored brown. The high heat will make it a darker brown and get any remaining THC out of it.

Another fun thing to do is never let your vaped weed get past the medium brown color, and save it all up until you have a few grams of vaped weed. Eat it. You will get high.

Bumping this to let ya'll know I did list is here on BG in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. Just not for me. In the end I think I did want a liquid vape pen more so than the dry herb.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Airenn get a arizer Extreme Q, we've got one recently it's amazing getting 5-7 bags per bowl takes 3 or so to get spaced as fuck

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Or an Arizer Solo/Air liek I mentioned days ago, lol.

Actually before you do anything, find someone who does have it.

Don't worry, I won't be buying without trying or finding. I got to try a Pandora(?) pen last night. Now THAT was nice. That's the high/feel I wanted. Oil, of course.

Lowered the price for BG. In the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bumpish, but fuck. I just started smoking again recently (past couple weeks) and my tolerance (if there really is such a thing, been debated for ages) or just I haven't smoked regularly in a long ass time and forgot how it felt, Jesus Christ. I feel like I'm still fucked up a day later. It's not a bad thing by any means, I can still focus on everything, but just a little less of that would be nice. I feel like that this didn't use to happen, but then again I smoked every day multiple times.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Seems you are smoking some real good stuff, maybe too much at a time. There is definitely such thing as a tolerance build man loll

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Seems you are smoking some real good stuff, maybe too much at a time. There is definitely such thing as a tolerance build man loll
    Guess so... lol https://www.leafly.com/sativa/sour-diesel

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Tamale Baby
    Groundskeeper of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Bumpish, but fuck. I just started smoking again recently (past couple weeks) and my tolerance (if there really is such a thing, been debated for ages) or just I haven't smoked regularly in a long ass time and forgot how it felt, Jesus Christ. I feel like I'm still fucked up a day later. It's not a bad thing by any means, I can still focus on everything, but just a little less of that would be nice. I feel like that this didn't use to happen, but then again I smoked every day multiple times.
    Been smoking on and off since I was 12 (bad family influences) currently 29 and have my mmj card, the quality of marijuana has gotten much better so less is more and yes tolerance at least in my anecdotal evidence is a thing.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Exception Details

The website you were trying to reach: www.leafly.com
    The reason the website is being blocked: Marijuana

LOL well then, thank you work firewall