+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

ive found that using a grinder with chronic or really sticky herb, that the keif will stick to the inside of the grinder. So i usually do use my fingers for dro, just pull it apart and use an almost finger rolling motion to make little weed balls.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ah, we've never had higher grade stuff that is sticky, so that's never been something that has come up for us.

Gotta start playing high quality weed only!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Scissors.

A good tool for cutting up sticky weed are the fancy scissors that people can buy for their nose hair. The long, single piece, metal ones. Just pretend you are cutting your nose hair and use just the tip of the scissor.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gorki View Post
    ive found that using a grinder with chronic or really sticky herb, that the keif will stick to the inside of the grinder. So i usually do use my fingers for dro, just pull it apart and use an almost finger rolling motion to make little weed balls.
    Put a dime/penny at the bottom, if you have a proper multi-layered grinder. Helps break off a lot of the kief, while also pushing it down.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Thuronn View Post
    Put a dime/penny at the bottom, if you have a proper multi-layered grinder. Helps break off a lot of the kief, while also pushing it down.
    Or a guitar pick. That's what I use lol. Also, if you are willing to shell out the $$$, a space case brand of grinder already comes with a guitar-pick-like object in the kief catch

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus View Post
    Gotta start playing high quality weed only!
    Small town, we take what we can get

Old Merits
    BG Level

My friend swears by a coffee grinder but he smokes blunts by the dozen daily so he just caches up a couple grams and rolls 'em up. After a while the inside of it got so caked you don't notice alot of keif being lost and if you're that desperate you can scrape it. We also use the same grinder for shrooms when we get our hands on them and works perfect for that as well :D.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I had an electric coffee grinder for awhile but I found that it always ground my weed too fine. Mine had all kinds of settings and shit, so I'd always try to coarse grind it, but there was such a fine line between grinding it up nicely and making weed dust that I gave it away.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Alright so last night about 4 of us smoked an entire 8th in one sitting. First time we've ever smoked that much. It was something like, 5 bowls, and 2 joints, followed up by one last bowl. Everyone left at 2, but i didn't feel ok enough to drive so i sat there and spaced out until 6am. Not sure I would ever want to get that baked again, it was fun but i would have rather made it home to actually sleep in my bed.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Whhen i was sti smoking i remember a similar situation and from then on deciding that if i was going to get high, it was goinh to just be enough to enjoy it. When it comes to weed, more is not always better.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    Scissors.
    I've heard but never seen this. How does it work?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    When it comes to weed, more is not always better.
    exactly, no point in wasting like 1.5grams if the 4 of you can get high off two fairly large blunts(of a few bowls/joints). I smoked an oz between a friend and myself in a day(day cod:mw2 came out) and I felt like shit the next.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah, I mean it was fun but I was just retarded afterwards.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

How long have you been smoking Sqwunk? Back in the day I remember having to take breaks with the rotation, or just 1 puff.

And what quality of cannabis were you smoking? That's the more important aspect of this question. An 1/8 between four people really isn't a lot at all, at least for someone with my experience. lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Thuronn View Post
    How long have you been smoking Sqwunk? Back in the day I remember having to take breaks with the rotation, or just 1 puff.

And what quality of cannabis were you smoking? That's the more important aspect of this question. An 1/8 between four people really isn't a lot at all, at least for someone with my experience. lol
    Lol I'd have to second this. An 1/8th of chron between 4 people is actually a lot. An 1/8th of mids between 4 people, unless you're only a new smoker, isn't actually a huge deal. I have friends who could do a quad of mids in a day no problem if they only planned to sit around and play video games.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Happen to be good friends with a couple dealers here in CT, an eighth is almost 80 bucks here, and an ounce is 400+, talking stuff like Headiz or Cali Kush.

Yea when i got that high, it would always be at my house. Then again i'm one of those people that just like to sleep in my own bed.

Banned.

BG Level

1. fingernails. i have a built in weed grinder.
    2. got too high on friday but im only smoking like once a week or less now. like i kept looking up at the sky and going WHAT THE FUCK GDI FUCK YOU SKY WHAT ARE YOU and then i started mildly freaking out and had to keep my attention by counting each of my fingers repeatedly until i got unhigh enough to be chill again. i could have mindfucked anybody in the whole world by pointing up at the sky and saying what the fuck?! or at least me. i definitely mindfucked myself hard. still recovering from that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast