+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Meh, had some of that green crack the other day and was not too impressed

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Everyone's favorite corporate neolib pharma shill submits the most radical weed legalization bill in congressional history:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...a-legalization

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

A brave yet ultimately futile effort.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is it brave? It would never be approved even if the R's weren't in control and is just some theatre to persaude younguns for his eventual presidential run.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon of Odin View Post
    Meh, had some of that green crack the other day and was not too impressed
    Strange, I thought it was pretty good. Not amazing tho.

I take Adderall and I`m too skinny... I also love smoking weed and eating food.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

weed and food this nigga might be on to something

I like to eat food
    BG Level

With my trip planned out to San Francisco and down the coast to Santa Monica/LA, does anyone have any recommended shops or things to look out for that are available on the west coast?

Was already looking at a shop in Pacifica and another in San Fran proper. I've seen people talking about pods versus carts and I'm not sure what the real difference is other than the pods seem to cost less.

Also, anyone to recommend an oil pen or pod thing? Is it worth sticking to disposables? What about traveling with a souvenir in checked luggage? I finished off my souvenirs before I left Denver the last time I went that way.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

To answer my own questions after spending the week researching and looking around.

The two shops I was looking at have good reviews on leafly and weedmaps, so I'll probably check them out. My wife and I will have to alternate going in because of the kiddo, so we'll have to see if there's lines or anything at these locations. Seems like people have a hardon for Headband, but I'm going to be on the lookout for live resins.

Carts and pods are just two different delivery systems. The more widely used is 510 carts, where pods can fit certain brands like Stiizy, Pax, or a few others. The volume is generally the same so I'm not sure if there was a price difference because of demand or maybe as a promotion.

I made an impulse buy and got a Vessel pen. They've got a nice aesthetic and currently on sale. Plus I found a coupon code (SLYNG30) for an extra 30% off so I got the pen for $52 plus shipping rather than $100. It doesn't necessarily have better features than some mid-range pens, but mid-range pens are around $40 so an extra $10 for an aesthetically pleasing device is worth it to me. I also bought a couple CCELL 510 carts and may take the 1.5 hour trip to MA to see if I can get some resins, distillates, or sauce.

One of our sitters just came back from LA and said she traveled back with her souvenirs in her carry-on. I wouldn't look to bring flower back, so maybe I'll see if I can take some of the good stuff in carts or concentrate back with me.

On another note, Cuomo is looking to get recreational marijuana approved in NYS again this year after last year's proposal failed due to funding concerns, taxation, and various other issues that had very little time to be worked through. I believe I read in another article that they estimate at least 18 months after approval before we see any sales, but there's at least some progress.

Best advice avoid Santa Monica or anywhere touristy...almost impossible I know but it`s going to be pricey and probably an illegally run shop.

I would like to know a bit about traveling with weed. How do y'all travel discreetly with your herbs? Do you have any recommendations on how to best store it to hide the smell? Currently, I just have my gummies in the container I bought them in, with the container hidden in the middle of my suitcase.
    Any help is appreciated, yo. Stay blazed, my dudes.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Best advice avoid Santa Monica or anywhere touristy...almost impossible I know but its going to be pricey and probably an illegally run shop.
    Not to mention human feces on the ground everywhere.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

This is a ginormous bump, but curious, anyone grow their own?

I just started in September.

My first grow was semi-successful;
    Grew 3 autos and 1 photo. The photo was just recently flipped into flowering and should be ready to harvest in about a month.

For the 3 autos; the buds smoked nicely and tasted real good, but were a bit airy and not the best yield (3 ounces total).

Since my first grow, I bought a bigger tent and better light. With the new light I expect denser buds. The plants are growing quicker/greener and I think it’s due to the improved light and my better knowledge this time around.

So yeah, any fellow growers?? Any tips? Would be cool to post pics/ask for advice from fellow BGers.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I grew a couple plants many years ago, was fun and interesting. Don't forget to get a small fan for the tent to keep airflow moving, it helps with the density of the flowers. Also don't be afraid of fertilizer, as long as you cure the bud correctly.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

I'd really like to try growing my own but don't have the space inside. Outside I have an extra patio with nothing on it I'd love to use for that, but I live in TX.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    I'd really like to try growing my own but don't have the space inside. Outside I have an extra patio with nothing on it I'd love to use for that, but I live in TX.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    You can do it indoor too, but I'd only do one or two plants cause of the smell when they flower. I had a hydro kit I made out of a plastic shoe box that I grew one plant in on an apartment windowsill, starting from like 5ish seedlings.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

This is my indoor setup. The smell really isn't bad except when the buds are done and you have to dry them somewhere.

I plan to do outdoors as well once it gets a little warmer. My father-in-law grows outdoors. He did one big grow, got a nice yield, and with very little maintenance. We live in NY where it's much colder so TX would probably grow fire.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

That's some quality crop you got there

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    You can do it indoor too, but I'd only do one or two plants cause of the smell when they flower. I had a hydro kit I made out of a plastic shoe box that I grew one plant in on an apartment windowsill, starting from like 5ish seedlings.

There’s self contained units made for growing indoors that have zero smell and take up very little space for like 2-3 plants. Pmuch looks like a cube you can plop in the corner of a room. Carry over from the illegal days.

I’ll hunt some down for some links here in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Chopped the Sour Diesel down today. Probably got around 1.5 OZ once dried.

Spoilered for big;
    Spoiler: show

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

How big is that tent?