Distillate Cartridges 1000mg $125
    Distillate Syringes 500mg $55
    COMING SOON - Liquid Live Resin Concentrate Cartridges
    COMING SOON - Live Concentrates
    COMING SOON - Cured Concentrates
    COMING SOON – Edibles (10 pack of 10mg)
    And the next closest, now an hour away:
    https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-...-use-rec-menu/
    Be careful with prerolls, cause they frequently come in two sizes. That $25 pack of two is actually two .5g prerolls which are tiny little guys. Enough to get high but again, you're getting fleeced on the price. I do like the .5prerolls tho cause you can enjoy it in one sitting easily. The larger sizes are difficult for me to finish alone in one sitting, and relighting a joint or blunt tastes gross. It's just that, even with the bulk discount on the 7pack, that's 70bucks for 3.5g of flower...that's expensive! Roll it yourself for a slight discount, and you can have YouTube on in the background for funsies.

You might be interested in live rosin cartridges or full spectrum carts if you cave and decide to go the inhalation route. Honestly, any quality oil to inhale is going to be much better than flower. If you're worried about your lungs, and I don't blame you, stick to the oils, tinctures, and edibles and stay away from flowers. They're super potent compared to when we were kids but the smoke is just as harsh no matter how you burn it. You want live concentrates to vape (super clean and clear high, and you inhale at lower temperatures than normal oil so your throat thanks you), or full spectrum oil (closest thing to smoking actual flower without the extra heat and mess). Ever since switching to that new oil I haven't gone back, flower smoke is just too hot and potent to be enjoyable anymore. I also use live rosin, but it's harder to source and the oil is very very finicky to keep stable, but that's a whole other post lol.

Between those two locations, I'd grab a pack of prerolls from either place for when you have consecutive days off, then stick to tinctures and edibles from the closest location just cause the prices are better. I'd def try the tincture, they've put a lot of work into them tbh. Some even come with extracts from other plants and fruits for flavor and additional effects; the additives aren't really for me but some people really like them and again, it's the speed of inhalation with the effect and route of an edible.

Also don't forget that while inhalation has it's drawbacks, the benefit to vaping your cannabis is you don't have to smoke a large amount of it like you end up doing with flower. You can take a small hit and be done, versus that joint you lit up and won't put down cause it's one and done. Additionally, make it quality product or a concentrate and now you're using even less inhalation to get where you want to be.

Tldr: if you want bang for your buck, go vape route. Tinctures and edibles are good if you want to spare your lungs, and tinctures act faster but last shorter. Also, check if they can ship to you? They can down here.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Huge, huge, huge advice. Thanks.

Maybe I'll try the vaping, I like the idea of only having a little and not having to use the whole thing. But yeah, it's about lungs and other affects. I'm very careful with what goes into me, I am extremely health conscious and I don't want to bring in the tars and all the potential bads with chemicals involved in inhaling so I was staying away from it.

Edit: wanted to mention that's actually 3 locations. 2 were linked and 1 was a copy and paste menu from a 3rd. Am I good with just going with the first place?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Huge, huge, huge advice. Thanks.

Maybe I'll try the vaping, I like the idea of only having a little and not having to use the whole thing. But yeah, it's about lungs and other affects. I'm very careful with what goes into me, I am extremely health conscious and I don't want to bring in the tars and all the potential bads with chemicals involved in inhaling so I was staying away from it.

Edit: wanted to mention that's actually 3 locations. 2 were linked and 1 was a copy and paste menu from a 3rd. Am I good with just going with the first place?
    Nooo stay away from oil from the first place, especially if you're particular about what you're smoking. The product descriptions say they extract the THC, then add in terpenes for flavor and effect. You want as little as that as possible; while the flavor and effect are def good and different it's not pure from the flower and it's the opposite of what you're looking for. Concentrates in cartridge form is top tier and what you want, like live rosin (but hard to find). Live resin is something else you'll see more frequently, but it usually comes in crystal form not oil, which means you need to smoke it which means more heat . Aside from that, look for full spectrum oil like Rise has in their website. No additives PLUS the way they extract the oils from the plant they don't lose the balance of all the other chemicals and goodies from the flower. It's as close to smoking flower without actually lighting a fire at the end of a joint.

The brand I'm in love with is called Alchemy by Evolab. Their oil is top tier, but also idk if you have it up there. Their carts are also high quality and adjustable, but they have a slight metallic taste which is meh. My trick is to buy 1g syringes of that oil, then put it into a ceramic cart from SPRK. Ceramic carts hit much easier imo, and no cotton wick or metal comes into contact with the oil, only ceramic. The cart is cheap and reusable but not forever lasting. Doesn't get much better than that tbh, and you can pair it with a battery that has adjustable voltage. My battery from Hamilton Devices is discrete, long lasting, and can be adjusted to produce very very cool (as in "colder") smoke. The upfront cost is higher with vaping, but it's def much better and healthier than flower. I use 2.2ish volts with live rosin, bumping it up to 2.4-2.5 near the end of the cart when the THC starts converting to CBN and clogging it up. The alchemy oil I keep at 2.5volts all day, love that shit lol. For non smoker reference, the bros you see vaping huge clouds for the TikTok are doing that at 3.0-3.5ish volts. You won't be getting anywhere near that volume of smoke with the above recommendations lol, I even sometimes double check if my battery is working cause I get so little heat and smoke from the live rosin cart.

https://hamiltondevices.com/product/the-shiv2/

https://pcktvapor.com/products/sprk-ceramic-cartridge

If you asked which I prefer, the rosin or full spectrum, I'd say it depends on my mood lol. Full spectrum will get you high if you hit it like you were smoking a joint, and it'll feel better cause there's less heat and irritation, or you can just do some small doses and feel it but not be overwhelmed. Rosin really does hit different tho; I feel it more in my head, less behind the eyes, and coming off it doesn't give me as much of a headache as a night of drinking and smoking would do lol. Sounds cliche but it really is "cleaner" imo, but it's price is much higher than oil and it's hard to find cause honestly it's yield is incredibly low for the flower you need to make it. Check out some live rosin YouTube vids if you're interested, they're really interesting and you'll see it's likely the cleanest way to inhale your THC. I doubt you're gonna find bulk syringes of it tho

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

That battery is pretty cool too. I always get complements lol. Keeps the cart safe and protected, shaded, has a huge capacity so I only charge it once a week, and it's pretty cool when you whip out your black box and a little cart pops out like a switch blade haha.

The mechanism is also self repairing, so you don't gotta worry about it breaking. I've banged it up and fucked up it's deployment, but you just pull it gently while the switch is up and boom, fixed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

If you're super health conscious I feel like smoking flower out of a bong is the "cleanest" way. I don't trust vapes. Don't know what kinda quality bud they're using or what process they're using to extract the THC.

Plus they make me cough like a maniac and they taste like chemicals. Vapes also gives a different type of high that just doesn't do it for me.

If you got $$$, pre-rolls with some keef on top is always nice, but you could just buy the flower and a grinder and make your own.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Marijuana: Chester the Brain Molester

Holy fuck. America just got it legalized.

Great plants man. Where did you learn to grow?

10mg gummy for myself. But 2.5 mg could be a great starting point. An hour before bed. Best sleep you’ll ever get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Holy fuck. America just got it legalized.
    Where are you getting this? A bill passed the House last week, but it still needs to go through the Senate, and I'm not seeing any flash news about that.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    If you're super health conscious I feel like smoking flower out of a bong is the "cleanest" way. I don't trust vapes. Don't know what kinda quality bud they're using or what process they're using to extract the THC.

Plus they make me cough like a maniac and they taste like chemicals. Vapes also gives a different type of high that just doesn't do it for me.

If you got $$$, pre-rolls with some keef on top is always nice, but you could just buy the flower and a grinder and make your own.
    My initial thought was bongs too but I'm old I got kids I'd rather be discreet.

Not sure I trust vapes but it might be my best bet. That or these over priced edibles.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I learned from “Marijuana growing indoors for beginners” Facebook group. Still learning but I got a return on investment by my second grow and I love it as a hobby.

And yeah if you got kids you’d probably wanna go with a one-hitter for flower or just do a vape. Edibles can be dangerous with kids. Take em to school or eat them and you get in trouble for it.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm pretty impulsive I'm about to buy that shiv you linked And go pick up whatever I need from the dispensary lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post

This is all very true, that's why I stay away from cheap oils and brands that add back in terpenes, or use low quality carts that damage the oil or leech from the wick/heating element. Ceramic carts solve this, and for the oil just lots of shopping around and trying different brands to see what's out there. Stick to the live concentrates like live rosin, or high quality full spectrum oil from trusted brands. Learn from our mistakes! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I'm pretty impulsive I'm about to buy that shiv you linked And go pick up whatever I need from the dispensary lol.
    I lucked into the shiv lol. Great great piece of tech that does everything you need vaping related. Previously I had a key fob looking battery that folded the cart into the unit, making it look like a Volkswagen key almost, but it wasn't voltage adjustable so the shiv wins out.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Bongs probably are the cheapest way to smoke fyi, if you just put a tiny amount in the bowl and just smoke that. The kids call that a "snap" cause you just get one snap from the lighter before the bowl is done lol. It's no different than taking a small hit from a vape pen, just obviously nowhere near as discrete or portable. Discrete includes smell too.

I always like a good bowl cause I enjoy the sensation of inhaling the smoke, but I feel like that's the exact opposite of what you're going for.

Aside from price and quality concerns with vaping, the only other thing you should be aware of is not holding onto a cart for too long. If your using a store prefilled cart, pay attention to when the oil starts reaching the bottom of the cart; you'll likely see brown gunk or strings leeching into the reservoir from the wick. Don't worry, that's not cancer or anything, it's THC that was converted to CBN during the life of the cartridge. CBN is way less psychoactive, and honestly will likely just make you feel more drowsy; it also greatly contributes to that headache you get when coming down off a high. Some brands and carts get this more than others. It's possible with any oil, but keeping temperatures low with low voltage slows it down, and keeping the cart stored safely and cool helps as well. The shiv handles all that!

The alchemy carts from Evolab I could refill once or twice before the CBN would build up noticably and I'd have to toss it. I haven't had it happen yet with my ceramic carts, but I have had build quality issues with them once. Nothing terrible for a $4 cartridge, just buy 5 or so just in case a piece breaks off or something. Im 2/3 on ceramic carts right now, the one that failed I think was a manufacturers defect tho cause I've never seen a cart fall apart like that one did lol. Gave the second one to a friend when I discovered dat ceramic cart life, no complaints whatsoever.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Update on those ceramic carts: had another one fail right before I went to go see Dr. Strange seems the threading on the cart is a separate piece to the container itself, and the motion from the shiv ejecting the piece everytime I deploy it eventually wears out the glue they use to seal it and the entire thing just pops out leaving the threading behind. Real stupid and funny at the same time, and I still think the carts are top notch quality, but they are not meant to be used with something like the shiv over a long period of time.

Imma have to shop around and find a new ceramic cart to use. In the mean time I might just leave it deployed at all times until I find an alternative.