+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

speaking of marijauna there's a reggae song on youtube about it lol

User was infracted for this post.

There's about a hundres reggae songs about Marijuana...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

if u like rap "Smoke Weed Everyday" by Paul Wall and Devin the Dude is a good smoking song, theres tons of smoking songs so just look for them.

and i got some bud called grape god bud and the high is so awesome i can barely focus right now haha. heres a pic from their website of the bud http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/...1279844818.jpg

Banned.

BG Level

3 minutes left. i make a hard left, moving through heavy foot traffic. small children, douchey early teens and lost looking old people pollute my path to glory. i notice a huge stoppage of people directly in front of me. a clog in the drain of mall movement, forming a barricade around a shitty fucking clown. a clown. they stopped all fucking movement in the center of a mall to watch a clown. anyways. in my high stupor, i decide that the best way to push through this crowd would be to go 100% full on zombie. 100% full on zombie is convincing yourself on the inside that you are in fact the pinnacle of a zombie invasion. words cease to exist, you can only uuuhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn and point both your arms out like youre doing that one part of the macaraina. you gotta moanyell loud though or it doesnt work

some people laugh, others get freaked out. regardless, i make it to the other side in awesome time and only had to actually bump into 3 people. check my phone. 4:19. i want to sprint but realize that im going to look like a shoplifter and fuck myself over. i make it to the glass doors on the other side.

still 4:19.

dead.
    fucking.
    sprint.

the apartment is just across a big cement fence on the other side of a large street at the mall. i decide i dont have time to run around the other entrance so i climb up the side of a dumpster and hop over. really hurt the bottoms of my feet though. anyways. i dash up the cement steps (stub my toe on a stair but i power through that shit) and hit the door.

as i open the door, 3 familiar alarm clock tones go off. i made it. i drop the large bag of candy i've been holding on the table, accept my winnings ($17!) for making it back in unfathomable time, and pack another bowl.

weeknights.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus View Post
    There's about a hundres reggae songs about Marijuana...
    the only one that matters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcxN320kS7Q

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius View Post
    weeknights.
    Epic.

Not my fav smoking song, but a killer song about Marijuana :D.

^Sick smoke out song~

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    the only one that matters
    Good choice, but no way is it the only one that matters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_sG5KhTlHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6jhbeTTp0

Other notable songs about weed that I smoke to:

Tribal Seeds - The Garden

The Expendables - Bowl for Two

Eek-A-Mouse - Ganja Smuggling

I also smoke to SOJA alot & anything else by the artists listed above. If you like these songs and get a chance to see any of the above live, I'd strongly suggest it. Seen all of them except Eek-A-Mouse, his show sold out and I didn't get a ticket in time because I was broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Silos View Post
    Good choice, but no way is it the only one that matters.
    http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2892/leoky.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Music is such an important part of smoking. Without music, you may as well not be high..

My high playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qti9D8VGAG4&feature=PlayList&p=3FB5CF28CCE 03A65&index=0&playnext=1

Songs individually:

Only in the summer (Always played during the activity of smoking.):

Fuck the Sublime version.

That STICKY ICKY

White kid raps:

Wake n bake music:

The music is fucking amazing, but the video will make you trip balls.

Some mother fucking gorillaz

Listen on full blast, lots of bass.

I WANNA GET HIIIIIIIGH SO HIIIIIGH

House intro is amazing... Listen to it. Hate the show [gasp], love the intro.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Music is such an important part of smoking. Without music, you may as well not be high..

Hear hear~
    I usually cycle through alot of Techno to listen to when I'm baked. I like Drum&Bass super mixes the most, hour-2hour long CDs of pure unbridled D&B :D. Also, how the fuck could I forget about Cypress Hill... I Want to get High and Hits from the Bong are in my "smoke-out" playlist haha.

[Youtube]FYfUMmziWxE[/Youtube]

[Youtube]TPgwKAF5_P0[/Youtube]

I also really dig Portishead when I'm baked, a "trip-hop" genre band that are just so damn chill it makes you comatose.

[Youtube]MAsrDu3pL2g[/Youtube]

[Youtube]gEQNAZGoZrw[/Youtube]

The list goes on for me, I'm a muzak fanatic. But I'll dig anything that's chill when I'm baking :D.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

la la la by Chris Webby is my shit! I usually tend to smoke to rap/reggae. Explosions in the Sky is pretty phenomenal when you're smacked.

One of my all time favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyulIoAyT7s

And my favorite song to smoke to has to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJXECS1A8Lk

That song reminds me of blunt rides every time I hear it. haha

EDIT: How could I ever forget this song with the avatar that I have... Not much needs to be said about it. Just listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jytxkJUM_7U

Banned.

BG Level

pentachronic bowls

I was wondering if anyone has heard of something called cloud ten ultra? I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this if it is THC based? He said it hits THC receptors 4x as much as weed

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has heard of something called cloud ten ultra? I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this if it is THC based? He said it hits THC receptors 4x as much as weed
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Herbs-I-Have-Known

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_n...ed-to-get-high

I'm not very familiar with spice, and I will not recommend it. However, what I do understand is this: lightly colored batches are "safe," while dark/rusty colored ones are not; occasional light usage is recommended, as the body builds a tolerance to various compounds within the spice mixture; it's easy to find labeled as an "incense," and it isn't currently illegal, though some states are considering outlawing it.

I personally would not suggest consuming such a substance, but it's your life. Also, to answer your question, this is what it contains:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I was talking about spice with this chick at work earlier. Her brother works a job where he's regularly tested so he smokes spice. She said its got pretty much the same high with less of a crash. From my own research, in my area it's about twice as expensive as regular bud. She complained that it was just basically smoking incense, and it'd get really hard on you after long term use.

I haven't tried it because I'm not going to pay $30 or so a gram (that's what it was like a year ago, fuck that).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

What kind type of weed are you smoking where you crash?

That doesn't sound like weed at all.

Is it normal for groups of friends who smoke weed, who have friends who don't smoke weed, to eventually just phase those people out of their friend groups? I'm not against weed, I just don't smoke it, and most of my friends in AZ (where I spent 6 years) didn't either. And if they did, it wasn't a big deal (hello ultimate frisbee).

After moving back to MN, meeting a few new people, rekindling a few old friendships, the weed smoking culture up here is extremely exclusive. They don't want me or other non-stoned people around.

I can't imagine bailing on friends because of alcohol or other stuff, why would it be ok with weed?

I also would consider smoking if it were just a chill thing. If it's going to turn into a matter of friendship I'm not as interested.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Denchi View Post
    I can't imagine bailing on friends because of alcohol or other stuff, why would it be ok with weed?
    It isn't. There's no good reason for it. Most people who recreationally do anything -- not just smoking weed -- don't care if there are impartial observers. To act like you're in some sort of exclusive club is to be a douche.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

because I'm posting from work, I'm obliged to let you know that I don't smoke anymore and in fact, have probably never touched the stuff.

ok now, with that out of the way, something I've noticed that a friend of mine does recently:

this friend has found that buying large amounts of the stuff will get her a discount. and yet, she has trouble storing it and keeping it fresh. at least, she did until recently. what she does is to take a sealed glass jar - it can be one of the cute little weed-themed jars you get from a headshop or it can just be a mason jar or probably even a cleaned-out jelly jar, but it should be glass and it should be airtight.

now keeping the weed in there alone would help, but to make things even better, she keeps the jar in the freezer. when she needs some weed, she takes one nug out at a time and lets it defrost - usually she does this when she has a little bit left so she won't have to wait for it to thaw, but in the rare cases where she forgets to do this, it thaws in a matter of minutes anyway.

my friend has noticed that this method keeps the weed smelling and tasting incredible, just like it did the very first time she got it. this is leagues better than your typical plastic baggie or cute little wooden box or whatever storage method most people use.

tldr; store it in an airtight glass container AND in the freezer, taking out small amounts at a time when you need it. works wonders.

now her pipe, on the othe hand, is a mess - she tried rubbing alcohol and salt but while that got some gunk out of there, it didn't do nearly enough of a job. she's thinking of trying again but letting the pipe soak overnight, hoping this will give the alcohol more time to go to work and really get that resin off the pipe walls. she will probably then evaporate the alcohol to save the resin, but she's not sure about that yet.

so goes the story of my weed-smoking friend. who is also about to pick up a half oz tonight of a new variety that's supposed to be pretty decent - wish her luck!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Denchi View Post
    Is it normal for groups of friends who smoke weed, who have friends who don't smoke weed, to eventually just phase those people out of their friend groups? I'm not against weed, I just don't smoke it, and most of my friends in AZ (where I spent 6 years) didn't either. And if they did, it wasn't a big deal (hello ultimate frisbee).

After moving back to MN, meeting a few new people, rekindling a few old friendships, the weed smoking culture up here is extremely exclusive. They don't want me or other non-stoned people around.

I also would consider smoking if it were just a chill thing. If it's going to turn into a matter of friendship I'm not as interested.
    can't speak for anyone else but persoanlly, I hate being high around people who aren't high. it's awkward and uncomfortable. it's not that I'm against their sobriety, it's just that someone who's really baked is on a different wavelength from someone who's sober, and conversations can get really difficult.

that's just me though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast