Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Marijuana: Chester the Brain Molester

I thought a thread dedicated to the stoner species would be a good idea. We had the other thread but it wasn't really that eye catching..

What are your prices where you live? I live in the Detroit area and our prices for medical marijuana is about $25 a gram. Everyone I've talked too has basically gasped at these prices. What do you pay for your skunk, BG?
    Also, any good deals for some pieces? I'm looking for some decent glass but I'm not sure about online retailers.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Smoking as we speak. Prices here if you pay per gram are ~$20 for Kush, haze, Diesel, dro, and the like. Obviously the more you get, the cheaper it gets. It's not hard to find 1/8th's of pretty good shit for 40-45.

As far as pieces go, I'd say buy in person. Online its hard to tell the quality of the glass, and its nice to be able to hold the piece, and see if its comfortable or not. Would suck to throw down a bunch of dough on a piece only for it to suck and basically be an expensive paper weight. Sometimes things that look cool, aren't exactly functional.

Edit: if you have the money, get a roor. http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.c...r/tp/ib/i-285/

I pay $10 a gram for high-quality stuff. It's not medical, though. I'll bet $25/g is pretty standard in the dispensary business, though I've never bought any myself.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

$250 for an ounce of pretty good shit here. Don't know the prices of smaller cuts, don't care to do the math.

I just smoked the last of my stuff, and I'm not getting any more until friday

PRICES ARE UNIVERSAL! :D

I just finished ripping the bong when I noticed this thread lol.

I pay $60 per 1/4 oz for mids. That's from a close friend though.

The higher grade shit I pay $120 per 1/4 oz.

Don't drop a ton of money on a bong. They have some online that are pretty damn nice for <$50. The glass-work won't be anything near a Roor, but you won't cry your eyes out if you break the $50 bong either.

Roor is oooooverpriced.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

What kind would you recommend Kiro? The non-removable percolator in my WeedStar snapped after I knocked the bong over and it ever so slightly tapped into my wall, and I've started shopping around again and Roor was one of the "big names" so I was checking them out but yeah, way overpriced.

Zong is pretty good. Guaranteed you can find some locally made glass bongs in your area if you can find a head shop somewhere too.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Kiro, do you have a pic of all the pieces you own?

Rofl, pieces. I have one dry pipe and a bunch of papers, a zigzag roller, my awesome grinder, and 6 BIC lighters.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    I live in the Detroit area and our prices for medical marijuana is about $25 a gram.
    Alittle north of you from Flint but i'm payin 20/gram for dro, 55 for a quarter

now regs we're talkin $50 an oz if you know a hood brotha

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

55 a quarter? Its 75 an 8th here. I've picked up from some pretty hood people and even their prices were $75 an 8th.. Maybe it's just my area.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Also, why do the seasoned stoners always seem to go for joints/blunts? They're such a pain in the ass to do. I can just break some shit off, throw it in a bowl/bong, and puff away.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

portability i guess... kiro whats the deal on those volcano vapor thingys?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Medical shops sell an eighth of DANK chronnic for around 80$ here, but that's 1 bong rip and you're straight retarded stuffz. Smoked a J of that stuff with my friend once and we zoned out for about 2hours. Pro Dealers sell good shit for about 60$ an eighth but I only buy dank from specific people I know that got their shit lol, otherwise I'll kick up cash with my green card~. Mids run about 30-40$/eighth, not the best but get yah hiiiigh.

P.S. Bongs > All. I enjoy a blunt or J alot with friends but a couple rips out of my double-barrel and I'm baked for hours lolz.

I don't mind rolling blunts w/ mids.

Shit just wastes so much weed if you aren't smoking with a couple people.

Also, most of the shit I smoke is 1 or 2 hits and your toast. Not much sense in rolling a blunt for 2 hits lol.

I also have no recollection of my above post from last night lol.

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Also, why do the seasoned stoners always seem to go for joints/blunts? They're such a pain in the ass to do. I can just break some shit off, throw it in a bowl/bong, and puff away.
    like quixon said, you waste alot in a bong if you smoke alone.
    personally I only use a bong for smoking hash, when I get some weed its nothing but joints.

its pretty hard to get ahold of weed in sweden, but when you can get some its usually around $20/gram depending on the quality. hash is abundant and goes for <$15/gram.

$40 a 1/4 for mids here, with the quality of the mids ranging from smokeslikegrassfromthelawn to awesome shit that could be sold to idiots as chronic. I paid $50 for a half of amazing mids once, it was far and away the best purchase I've ever made. So much getting high for so little money lol, even my snooty friends who "only smoke chronic or higher" were impressed.

$50 an 1/8 for higher grade stuff, type of weed changes, pretty much all sold under umbrella term of "chronic" or w/e.

I actually haven't smoked in quite a while though, feels kinda good to go through periods of sobriety. That will change shortly though lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast