Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You can never have too many lighters.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

little late to reply here but, contact highs as a social/psychological phenomenon? interesting... I'd buy it.

and no, you really can't ever have too many lighters. the worst is when one dies after the corner store closes at 11, I've learned to always keep a backup lighter around for just such a situation.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    little late to reply here but, contact highs as a social/psychological phenomenon? interesting... I'd buy it.

and no, you really can't ever have too many lighters. the worst is when one dies after the corner store closes at 11, I've learned to always keep a backup lighter around for just such a situation.
    I've lit a toothpick on fire with my stove when this happened. Shitty experience, but it worked, lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

if my lighter runs out at night the Shells around here are usually open 24 hours so its cool. all of my friends come over and we just match bowls and get super high. this grape god bud i've been getting is the best bud i have found in CO so far its amazing

There is a way.

Take your dead lighter and a napkin. holding the lighter upside down, slowly and with pressure, rotate the flint wheel. This slowly grinds the flint stone down into a very fine particulate, which you want to tap out into the napkin. Do this for a while.

Next, when you have a good amount, bunch it into a tight ball and lightly soak it with cologne. With any luck, the spark from a dead lighter will spark the flint powder will catch on the cologne napkin and you have a torch.

Mcguyver was a stoner

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Finally got some weed. Too much. What so you guys use to store weed. My current set up is stinking up my dorm whenever I open my drawer. lol

Sent using Tapatalk. Love it!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Use a glass jar.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Use a glass jar.
    ^

You know the plastic bottle/dryer sheet trick for smoking in dorms and shit too?

Blowtubes are fucking great. I had my dorm set up so air would only blow out through the window, so the rest of the dorm couldn't smell. Just gotta put a fan in the window and a towel under the door basically

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Yeah, lol. We used to get ripped at my ex-GF's dorm at UNCW (Wilmington has some of the skunky of the skunky). Plus, it was just fucking awesome getting stoned in a girl's onry dorm. Everywhere you went, all these fine bitches just stared at you like a piece of meat. Needless to say...that contributed to her becoming my ex, lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I can't smoke in my dorm. All of the RA's are savvy. A towel under the door will get cops knocking on your door in under 15 minutes. And everyone on my floor would realize my window it open because we share the same A/C. My Room doesn't smell, so one would no. I can't use a glass jar because that's way too obvious. I am using an opaque pill bottle atm, but it's not airtight enough.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Yeah, RA's can be a bitch when they're wise to things like that. You could always use a mustard bottle. Can't see through em', and no one really questions mustard. Clean it out real good, and if need be, discreetly put a little glue in the nozzle if some of the stank leeks out through there.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Yeah, RA's can be a bitch when they're wise to things like that. You could always use a mustard bottle. Can't see through em', and no one really questions mustard. Clean it out real good, and if need be, discreetly put a little glue in the nozzle if some of the stank leeks out through there.
    Thanks man! That's the kind of brilliant, specific answer I was looking for. :D

I read the other replies, and I thanks you all for the contributions!

Next topic! Smoking in college? When and how much did you guys do it? I'm about to go to my first class of the day and i'm having trouble reasoning NOT getting high. I know I shouldn't go on principle, but I took it in high school and passed. Also, it's on a lower scale than my high school class. Is there some kind of practical aspect I'm missing (like getting high during class being a slippery slope)? =X

I probably wont today, just because I like to make informed decisions and want to see how BG weighs in.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Really, it depends on the person. I smoked daily through college. My house was right across the street from the business building, and I was a business student, so it worked out really well. My friend and I would occasionally rush to my house for "speed bowls" in the 15 minutes between classes. My last couple of years got really stressful with real life bull shit and I honestly feel like I never would have graduated had I not smoked. In the same token, I know guys who smoked every day, flunked out like a retard and have been work at the gas station about 4 years now(almost assistant manager!). As with everything in life, know your limits.

I will say, if you study for a test high, then take the test high. That way you will care less when you don't remember 50% of the answers.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orden View Post
    I can't smoke in my dorm. All of the RA's are savvy. A towel under the door will get cops knocking on your door in under 15 minutes. And everyone on my floor would realize my window it open because we share the same A/C. My Room doesn't smell, so one would no. I can't use a glass jar because that's way too obvious. I am using an opaque pill bottle atm, but it's not airtight enough.
    You have options. You have two goals to accomplish: 1) Create a setup that will produce a specific air flow situation, and 2) eliminate the majority of the odor from the smoke.

For the first, a towel under the door is an unnecessary precaution that only leads to the arousal of suspicion. Just forget it. What you need is a box fan(Wal-Mart) that fits as close as possible the dimensions of your window. Orient the fan such that it blows OUT the window. You also need to make sure that you get your room set up such that fresh air may enter only at the place where you didn't place the towel, and is drawn through the room and out the window.

Having accomplished this, you now need to construct a floobie or buster. This is very simple. You need one cardboard paper towel tube(I don't use TP rolls because of the length) and a box of dryer sheets. Begin crumpling the sheets and jamming them into one end of the tube. Fill the thing up, as tight as you can pack
    them.

What you have done is created a poor man's airlock and filter. Cover your AC vent, open the window, place the fan(you can easily pass this off by saying that the temperature is uncomfortable to you), and let it blow while you prepare your bud. When you're ready to smoke, keep your gear near the
    fan so any errant smoke from the bowl gets pulled through the fan, spark up, exhale through the tube, and point it at the fan(I exhale directly into the fan back).

As for storage, and in cases where you might have a search-happy RA or campus rent-a-pig: I use a pringles can. One of the small ones, about 5" tall. Take care when you initially open it to keep the foil seal intact. After the can is emptied, replace the seal inside the plastic top, so that when closed the item has the appearance of an unopened can.

Also, since you live in a place where someone else may consent to a seach of your residence, you should obtain a small lockbox and clearly label it as yours. This will stop most probing searches, and especially those without a warrant. Police may search shared or rented residences on the permission of the owner, his designee(your RA), or another person sharing the space. They may not, without a warrant, forcibly open locked containers that are clearly to a reasonable person the personal property of persons who are not present. Your roommates and RA may not consent to a search of your personal property that is locked or otherwise secured and is clearly yours alone. Your room, yes. Your lockbox, not without a warrant.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Or you could just go outside, it's not as comfortable but i've always preferred smoking in my car while at school. I've had a close call in my dorm once and it's not worth it. but yes papertowel roll and some dryer sheets always seem to do the trick so my appt. dosnt smell.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So I smoked resin for the first time last night. It was probably about 4-6 months of resin, I'm not entirely sure. I didn't think it tasted too bad at first until I took a hit off of the weed afterwards and realized the weed tasted like candy compared to the resin. Needless to say I got pretty high from it, was a pretty good time.

Alright, BG Macguyver time. I recently moved and now find myself without a grinder (or person with one). Short of buying one that's due to come in a few days, what else can I use to grind my shit?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just use your fingers? That's what we do when we can't use our friends grinder, just shred it up as small as you can.

I guess I could try that lol, but it's kinda sticky, which makes it weird to handle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast