1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 55 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 9 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 0 hours, 55 minutes
Closed Thread
    Sariae

Luna Veneris - Now Recruiting

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/a..._3_10900-1.jpg

Friends. Companions. Warriors.

We are comprised of folks from several different online games: Aion, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars, and more. Many of us have known each other through the years and will continue to know each other through more years. We are people who enjoy a good laugh, thrive on the challenge of learning to work together as a team, and tease each other mercilessly.
    We have artists, husbands and wives, college students, and the perpetually online in our linkshell!
    We are players who are centered around the concept of teamwork through community. We come from primarily a North American player-base, though we welcome all timezones and nationalities to our group.

Our Goals:

As a linkshell, our universal goal is to have as much fun as we can while playing Final Fantasy 14.
    We seek to build a strong community with players in different timezones and with different skill sets so we can rise to face the challenges this game has to offer. We thrive on challenge, claiming world bosses and named, and gearing out each other in the process of laughing, dying, and discovering the storyline scattered throughout.
    We aim to master our classes, whether they be harvesting or adventure oriented.
    As endgame approaches, we will strive to be a competitive force.
    We will challenge ourselves and others for the right to claim monsters and defeat bosses!

Who/What we are looking For:

We are interested in both the casual and hardcore crowd.

By having both in our linkshell, we can offer a greater variety of activity to those who want to enjoy endgame events without having to dedicate life and soul to the game. At the same time, by having casual players, we can allow players a break from hardcore activity by substituting in casual players when people are ready to experience different aspects of the game.

Being team oriented is definitely a must. We all play an MMO to play WITH people(or compete), so the ability to work well with others is highly valued. Friendliness is also important! We don't want overly happy, psycho people in our link, but we do want to maintain a positive environment with people who mix well together. The ability to be mature and/or silly are also important assets to our members.

People from all timezones and nationalities are welcome. However, the ability to communicate in english is highly recommended. Ventrilo is also available to the linkshell, so a microphone, or at least a headset are useful.

If we sound like the kind of place you would like to be, visit us at Luna Veneris!

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/a...Veneris3-1.jpg

luna-veneris.ipbhost.com

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Umm what server in FFXIV do you plan to be on? Server = Rafiki !?!

Sariae

We have actually not decided on a sever at this time. So far, in the beta they are using the names of various FF villians. I don't know if they are going to add more servers on release(though I feel it might be likely).
    We'll be throwing up a poll for the servers soon, but right now we are more discussing what starting areas we'll be in. Whatever server we choose, it will be a linkshell decision!

Sariae

Just wanted to let folks know that Luna Veneris is still recruiting folks! We have good core of folks and are looking for anyone in the Westcoast or EU timezones. We are looking to have variety and diversity on our link's activity.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

If you are interested..

bflegion.com is a multi platform / game clan that is looking for an FFXIV division. Of couse you would have full resources and info.

Along with a website capable of supporting heavy traffic.

If you guys are maybe interested in this (no offense if you arent) go ahead and contact me in game as Oochi Giru if you can (on golbez)
    We also have been recruiting so those members would just get added.
    This is a community of casual/hardcore gamers, the entire clan is made up of people who just want to have fun.

The Laws and Policy tab explains everything, feel free to take a look
    Sounds like you guys are a perfect fit from what ive read

Our idea is simple, one person is in charge of the entire section as a whole, and another player i selected to assist them. Every month from the 1st-15th there is a clanwide roll call where members post their primary game and whether or not they are active. We will as of the 17th have a 35 man Teamspeak that we will be updating to a higher amount. Our donations go towards making a better website, providing server, employing our sections with whatever they need , etc...

PM me here, or add me to steam at MrFortySe7en
    I am also in game on Golbez as Oochi Giru

Good luck with your future whatever you decide!

BFL Management

Sariae

Hello,

Thank you for your generous offer, but I believe at this time Luna Veneris will be declining. After discussing this among our officers and other members already established, we have decided to retain our unique name, autonomy, and authority.

The offer of resources for this purpose is a tempting offer, but I believe Luna Veneris is self-sustaining at this time.

Good luck in your search for a linkshell to wear your BFL tag.

~ Sariae
    Linkshell Leader

Sariae

Important UPDATE:

This is a notice from your administrators at Luna Veneris!

There has been an important update to the Code of Conduct/Recruitment policy which may affect some players. Due to LunaV being a pre-launch link, the linkshell admins have decided to impose a PRE-LAUNCH ONLY restriction on membership. What this means is that before the launch of FFXIV in September, players must hold LunaV as their only linkshell. This is not because we at LunaV are isolationists, because we are not! This is to avoid the potential conflict of players when it comes time for the linkshell(s) to decide on launch servers. If a player has two or more pre-launch linkshells, it is very likely they will be forced to choose between linkshells and servers. This is unfair to both the player and linkshell and we would like to avoid such conflict.

After the release of FFXIV when the linkshell has chosen our server to launch on, this restriction will be removed. LunaV does not mind if folks have multiple linkshells, as long as they are all on the same sever.