meh .. dunno what to say honestly. Perhaps this will bring the life back

http://na.aiononline.com/board/notic...leID=351&page=

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

It's really weird to me that they're wiping all the character data for this patch, but it doesn't really affect me. All I plan to do on the PTS is the Lv17-20ish instance. All of my characters are well above the level requirement for the instance, and I can't create more, so I just wanna see what it's like on the PTS. At least leveling to 17 on the PTS takes just a few hours!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

because they want to test the grind limits of the NA/EU population? Honestly, don't see how its hard to allow character xfers to the PTR. If ppl want to test lowbie content then they can make a new toon. But its pretty retarded to require ppl to lv from scratch (idk about xp bonus or w/e) when the main part of the patch is 51-55

PTR boosts aren't nearly enough to justify grinding from the start with fresh characters unless you have no life. So yeah, wondering what the snag in cloning characters is.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    PTR boosts aren't nearly enough to justify grinding from the start with fresh characters unless you have no life. So yeah, wondering what the snag in cloning characters is.
    They can't even send items correctly in the mail, you think they'd be able to pull off copying characters to PTS without fucking it all up?